Author Topic: This is All About Money Laundering  (Read 2656 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This is All About Money Laundering
« on: January 03, 2018, 12:04:16 PM »
I've been saying for the last 6 or 8 months that I didn't know if Trump was involved in political collusion with the Russians (though it's certainly worth a thorough investigation) but the one thing I do believe Trump is guilty of is being involved in money laundering with the Russians and possibly others.  

Excerpt from Michael Wolff's new book

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Scorning apparent White House insouciance, Bannon reaches for a hurricane metaphor: “They’re sitting on a beach trying to stop a Category Five.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: This is All About Money Laundering
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 12:23:53 PM »
And you didn't go any further than what you posted.....

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367253-trump-bannon-has-lost-his-mind

This is why you lost

"Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books," Trump said.

"Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was," the president added. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 12:31:48 PM »
And you didn't go any further than what you posted.....

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367253-trump-bannon-has-lost-his-mind

This is why you lost
Makes perfect sense if you're a brain dead Trumptard

Right, Trump saying Bannon has lost his mind negates what Bannon has said - i.e. Mueller's chief prosecutor is a expert in money laundering, Mannofort has already been charged with money laundering, Trump and Kushner are up to their ears in undisclosed foreign debt and who knows what else.  That property Trump sold to a Russian for 2x what he paid for it a has all the classic signs of money laundering.  

Yeah, but Trump said Bannon had lost his mind so it's all good

This is the same person who Trump personally chose and who Trump was saying only good things about right up until this morning

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 02:57:43 PM »
Trump may have Russian finance via Deutsche bank.

Bannon was an outsider and didn't work I guess in the WH.

Bannon has a tea party following and trump basically took the tea party base to win the nomination and the election.

But trump is surrounded by neocons and liberals in the WH now and not tea party people and many of trumps policies so far have been against the tea party base interests

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 03:12:52 PM »
Makes perfect sense if you're a brain dead Trumptard

Right, Trump saying Bannon has lost his mind negates what Bannon has said - i.e. Mueller's chief prosecutor is a expert in money laundering, Mannofort has already been charged with money laundering, Trump and Kushner are up to their ears in undisclosed foreign debt and who knows what else.  That property Trump sold to a Russian for 2x what he paid for it a has all the classic signs of money laundering.  

Yeah, but Trump said Bannon had lost his mind so it's all good

This is the same person who Trump personally chose and who Trump was saying only good things about right up until this morning

Straw,
Pull the cucumber out of your ass and focus. Come to grips with reality dude. Trump isn't going anywhere. There was no collusion. There is no proof. Nothing is going to happen to him. Hope   this    helps    

Thank you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 04:22:00 PM »
Straw,
Pull the cucumber out of your ass and focus. Come to grips with reality dude. Trump isn't going anywhere. There was no collusion. There is no proof. Nothing is going to happen to him. Hope   this    helps    

Thank you.

I never said he was going anyhwere

I'm quoting Bannon who has actually said he thinks Trump won't make it through his first term

Until a couple of hours ago Bannon and Trump were buddies

Good point about "no proof" though

At this point Mueller should have released all of his evidence directly to this board for final review

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 04:27:30 PM »
I never said he was going anyhwere

I'm quoting Bannon who has actually said he thinks Trump won't make it through his first term

Good point about "no proof" though

At this point Mueller should have released all of his evidence directly to this board for final review

What evidence? If there was "evidence" there would have been a lot more arrests than Manafort and Flynn. BTW, Manafort is suing Mueller and Rosenstein.

If you didn't think he was going anywhere then why post it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 04:32:55 PM »

What evidence? If there was "evidence" there would have been a lot more arrests than Manafort and Flynn. BTW, Manafort is suing Mueller and Rosenstein.

go read the indictment on Manafort and then get back to me after the trial

yeah, I saw that news about Manafort suing Mueller

Got a good laugh out of that

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 04:35:23 PM »

What evidence? If there was "evidence" there would have been a lot more arrests than Manafort and Flynn. Not necessarily true and there is no basis in fact on this. BTW, Manafort is suing Mueller and Rosenstein. Cool, in America anyone can file a lawsuit on anyone

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 04:35:41 PM »
go read the indictment on Manafort and then get back to me after the trial

yeah, I saw that news about Manafort suing Mueller

Got a good laugh out of that

in the famous phrase of Sol Wachtler, chief judge of the State Court of Appeals, a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 04:37:59 PM »
I don't trust Bannon any more than I trust Trump. But this war between them will be great for the late show comedians and anti Trump folks, but sad for America as a whole as our President continues tit for tat via twitter and gets trolled on a daily basis with each new story about whats in that book

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 06:02:49 PM »
The Russian collusion lie is fizzling out so now we're on to the next accusation.

Throwing shit at the wall everyday, hoping something sticks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2018, 08:11:09 PM »
in the famous phrase of Sol Wachtler, chief judge of the State Court of Appeals, a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."

if the ham sandwich left a papertrail of money laundering as blatant as Manafort it would be one nervous ham sandwich

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2018, 08:39:01 PM »
if the ham sandwich left a papertrail of money laundering as blatant as Manafort it would be one nervous ham sandwich

🙄

You’ve been losing arguments since 2009. You’d think you would be used to it by now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2018, 08:57:38 PM »
🙄

You’ve been losing arguments since 2009. You’d think you would be used to it by now.

LOL  - the irony of that statement is epic

I'm sure you have no clue how tone deaf you appear

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 02:44:27 PM »
The reputations that both Fred Trump (the Dad) and Donald Trump have in New York City is that they were in the pockets of the East Coast Mafia...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 03:01:21 PM »
The reputations that both Fred Trump (the Dad) and Donald Trump have in New York City is that they were in the pockets of the East Coast Mafia...

His father also had Alzheimer's

I wonder if the son has that as well

Some revelations in Wolff's book (repeating himself, not recognizing old friends) seems to indicate this might be an issue

I know all the Trumptards will take this issue very seriously given how concerned they were about Hillary's mental health

If nothing else they will have to admit it's fair game 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »

Back in the day, at least, one couldn't build a tool shed in NYC without associating in some way with the mob.  They influenced all construction.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2018, 03:27:22 PM »
They helped to keep standards, though -- so you know it's a sorry state of affairs when we rely on gangsters to uphold the value of work when the government fails to do that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2018, 04:46:37 PM »
Their insistence on maintaining those standards, btw, most surely allowed them the incredible level and length of control they held.

So there you go.  It's what the people want, no question, to the point they'd let the mob control their city.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2018, 08:06:24 PM »

Ok "Sync Pulse" we will take your analysis under advisement.  ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »

And until this came out every liberal loathed Bannon.

Now his word is gospel.

Ok.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2018, 11:22:11 PM »
And until this came out every liberal loathed Bannon.

Now his word is gospel.

Ok.

They still loath him, and Ive heard several say some of it needs to be taken with a grain of salt. But that's none of my business

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 02:11:35 AM »
Ok "Sync Pulse" we will take your analysis under advisement.  ::)

What analysis?...I am simply quoting some realtors I met in New York...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2018, 02:50:55 AM »

Donald Trump and son in a college economics class.