Author Topic: Trump attorney sends Bannon cease and desist letter over 'disparaging' comments  (Read 4397 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm sure Bannon is laughing his ass off at that letter

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'm sure Bannon is laughing his ass off at that letter

I doubt it. He just said in an interview on Serius Radio that Trump is a great man supports him 100%.

On a personal note. Do you ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you? Asking for a friend

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I doubt it. He just said in an interview on Serius Radio that Trump is a great man supports him 100%.

On a personal note. Do you ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you? Asking for a friend

LOL - I'm sure Trump feels exactly the same way about Bannon

I don't live in your bizzarro fantasy world so you'll have to ask another Trumptard who lives there with you

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOL - I'm sure Trump feels exactly the same way about Bannon

I don't live in your bizzarro fantasy world so you'll have to ask another Trumptard who lives there with you

You mean the bizarro world where you think Clinton is innocent and Sanders would make a great president (because you voted for him)?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You mean the bizarro world where you think Clinton is innocent and Sanders would make a great president (because you voted for him)?

yep, the world where you live

phony "coach"

you should pace yourself

the revelations in Michaels Wolff's book are just starting and we know that Trump will be melting even more over the next few days

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
yep, the world where you live

phony "coach"

you should pace yourself

the revelations in Michaels Wolff's book are just starting and we know that Trump will be melting even more over the next few days

lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
lol

you seem to not have any idea how totally worthless a cease and desist letter is in this circumstance

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
"Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books." Trump

I'm starting to believe the Yale professor of Psychology when he says Trump is becoming delusional and will only get worse. Rarely does a person who is not in jail, certified mentally disturbed or a career criminal lie so often, and so carelessly as this President does

mazrim

• Getbig V

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/25373/busted-part-new-book-rips-trump-proven-be-lie-ryan-saavedra%3famp

Already unraveling. Sorry for your loss again.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/25373/busted-part-new-book-rips-trump-proven-be-lie-ryan-saavedra%3famp

Already unraveling. Sorry for your loss again.

Yawn.... sure it all lies

What else would anyone say about a book that makes the POTUS look this bad

Trump allowed this author full access to everyone who is quoted in the book

Also odd how everything we've heard so far seems totally believable

denarii

• Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Another successful publicity stunt by Mr Trump.
Will he get any kickback from the increased book sales?

If it was anyone else this could be plausible but Trump has shown he can't take any disparaging comments about him and will lash out even at perceived slights and even to Gold Star families. So while it would be a cool marketing ploy, not with this guy

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Yawn.... sure it all lies

What else would anyone say about a book that makes the POTUS look this bad

Trump allowed this author full access to everyone who is quoted in the book

Also odd how everything we've heard so far seems totally believable

I think it is a mixture. Bannon is a weasel as much as Trump is and would not hesitate to lie to get back at Trump. However I also believe some of the things are likely true. But none of it is a surprise. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I think it is a mixture. Bannon is a weasel as much as Trump is and would not hesitate to lie to get back at Trump. However I also believe some of the things are likely true. But none of it is a surprise. 

I haven't heard Bannon denying anything yet.

Supposedly the author has many hours of recording of interviews with Bannon and other

BTW - I think Bannon is a racist, anti-American, asshole and delusional narcissist so I wouldn't be surprised if liar was added to that list. 

Many other people are quoted in the book and I suspect that at some point we may here the recordings of their comments.  Hopefully Bannon's commented were recorded.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I haven't heard Bannon denying anything yet.

Supposedly the author has many hours of recording of interviews with Bannon and other

BTW - I think Bannon is a racist, anti-American, asshole and delusional narcissist so I wouldn't be surprised if liar was added to that list. 

Many other people are quoted in the book and I suspect that at some point we may here the recordings of their comments.  Hopefully Bannon's commented were recorded.

Let me clarify, I don't doubt Bannon said those things to the reporter, I just doubt some of the things bannon said were true.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

a lot of what he said were personal opinions or observations such as how Trump and the people around him acted the night of the election.  I found those things to be believable.  His comments/observations on Ivanka and Jared also seem believable.  This comments about money laundering, same thing. 

I obviously haven't read the book so just going from memory from what I've hear in the last 24 hours

What specific comments were you referring to?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a lot of what he said were personal opinions or observations such as how Trump and the people around him acted the night of the election.  I found those things to be believable.  His comments/observations on Ivanka and Jared also seem believable.  This comments about money laundering, same thing. 

I obviously haven't read the book so just going from memory from what I've hear in the last 24 hours

What specific comments were you referring to?

yes goyim. keep eating from the (((hand))) that feeds you
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL  - that cease and desist letter worked out great

Publisher decides to release the book 4 days earlier than planned and the author taunts Trumptard on national TV standing by everything in the book and thanking Trump for all the free publicity

I'm looking forward to hearing excerpts from the taped interviews

I'm sure what will happen is, after we hear the tapes, the people who denied saying these things will then say they really didn't mean it.  That it was all just a joke.

Same thing happened when Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy were caught on tape saying they believed Trump was being paid by Putin.  First they flat out denied they'd ever said that.  Then when they were informed it was on tape they insisted it was all a joke.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOL  - that cease and desist letter worked out great

Publisher decides to release the book 4 days earlier than planned and the author taunts Trumptard on national TV standing by everything in the book and thanking Trump for all the free publicity

I'm looking forward to hearing excerpts from the taped interviews

I'm sure what will happen is, after we hear the tapes, the people who denied saying these things will then say they really didn't mean it.  That it was all just a joke.

Same thing happened when Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy were caught on tape saying they believed Trump was being paid by Putin.  First they flat out denied they'd ever said that.  Then when they were informed it was on tape they insisted it was all a joke.

You should read the thread I just posted. It was bullshit. More liberal lying

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You should read the thread I just posted. It was bullshit. More liberal lying

LOL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOL

You keep holding on to that dream sunshine. The author admitted it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You keep holding on to that dream sunshine. The author admitted it

correct

the first two minutes of the video show the author saying the he is "certainly and absolutely in every way comfortable with everything I've reported in this book"

Trumptard Translation - author admits it's all fiction

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
correct

the first two minutes of the video show the author saying the he is "certainly and absolutely in every way comfortable with everything I've reported in this book"

Trumptard Translation - author admits it's all fiction

I noticed you didn’t comment on the thread I posted which leads me to believe you didn’t read a word of it.