Author Topic: Trump was right (again) it was bulls**t  (Read 2432 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump was right (again) it was bulls**t
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 07:57:30 PM »
Should say "Coach misreads article again"

Sure, because when the author admits that he’s not sure if it all true....I read it wrong. If he can’t verify his facts before publication then why publish it? Oh, to persuade public opinion of course. But the only ones that will read will be the ones that already hate Trump.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 10:02:38 PM »
Sure, because when the author admits that he’s not sure if it all true....I read it wrong. If he can’t verify his facts before publication then why publish it? Oh, to persuade public opinion of course. But the only ones that will read will be the ones that already hate Trump.

“Did you flatter your way in?” Wolff proclaimed: “I certainly said what was ever necessary to get the story.”

Is that what you interpreted to mean he can't verify his facts?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 10:12:12 PM »
“Did you flatter your way in?” Wolff proclaimed: “I certainly said what was ever necessary to get the story.”

http://www.drudgereport.com

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 06:37:20 AM »

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 06:47:07 AM »
Look at the (((guy))) who wrote the book
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 07:41:57 AM »
Look at the (((guy))) who wrote the book

That’s not an attractive man.  :P

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 06:08:08 AM »

None of those fellows are responding to the authors self admission. Weird.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 09:06:02 AM »
Jake Tapper's Interview of Stephen Miller this morning; what a train wreck:

a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 11:29:50 AM »
None of those fellows are responding to the authors self admission. Weird.

I didn't respond because I thought you were joking. Do you really not get what he said? I will paraphrase for you. Here is what he said

“Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are boldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.”

Here is the paraphrase

"Of course some things in the book aren't true. Trump and his team are a bunch of liars and say things that are obviously not true. However I felt I would report things as they were said and let the chips fall where they may"

In other words, when you are quoting liars for a book, there will be lies in the book. I thought it was pretty clear..

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 11:57:20 AM »
I didn't respond because I thought you were joking. Do you really not get what he said? I will paraphrase for you. Here is what he said

“Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are boldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.”

Here is the paraphrase

"Of course some things in the book aren't true. Trump and his team are a bunch of liars and say things that are obviously not true. However I felt I would report things as they were said and let the chips fall where they may"

In other words, when you are quoting liars for a book, there will be lies in the book. I thought it was pretty clear..

As a former cop I hope you didn't interpret the law the same way you interpreted that author's statement.
a

QuietYou

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 12:13:12 PM »
As a former cop I hope you didn't interpret the law the same way you interpreted that author's statement.

Agnostic is the reason most brews bite bullets at the hands of an officer who has overstepped his boundaries. How ironic that he's a libtard.

Actually it's not ironic at all. He's a white person who hates himself. Seems about right.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 02:02:00 PM »
Agnostic is the reason most brews bite bullets at the hands of an officer who has overstepped his boundaries. How ironic that he's a libtard.

Actually it's not ironic at all. He's a white person who hates himself. Seems about right.

Nah, I just call a duck a duck. Let the chips fall where they may

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 02:12:32 PM »
Nah, I just call a nig a nig. Let the nigs die where they lay

:o
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 02:16:25 PM »

So he is saying it’s mainly made up lies & heresay
Hmmm great factual book to be quoting as truth by some  ::)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2018, 02:59:45 PM »
So he is saying it’s mainly made up lies & heresay
Hmmm great factual book to be quoting as truth by some  ::)
Agnostic may not believe in God but this book is now his "Bible".

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2018, 03:43:17 PM »
Donny Knoxville is the realBadGrandpa

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2018, 04:34:58 PM »
Agnostic may not believe in God but this book is now his "Bible".

Correction.. The book probably has a bunch of crap in it mixed with truth. What the author was saying, and please provide a quote from the author if this is not what he meant, that he was writing a book on liars, so there will be untruths that the liars told in the book. He recorded them anyway to give insight into what they are and what they say.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2018, 05:00:43 PM »
Correction.. The book probably has a bunch of crap in it mixed with truth. What the author was saying, and please provide a quote from the author if this is not what he meant, that he was writing a book on liars, so there will be untruths that the liars told in the book. He recorded them anyway to give insight into what they are and what they say.

https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine/dp/0578013878
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2018, 05:14:10 PM »

Explosive "Fire and Fury" book tops best-seller lists, flies off bookstore shelves

In its first day of release, bookstores in major cities like Washington D.C., New York, and Los Angeles reported selling out of the initial order, and other shops in places like Oxford, Miss., and Shaker Heights, Ohio, also said that buyers quickly snatched up copies of their first batch.

Guess there are a lot of "Trump haters." LOL!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2018, 05:15:16 PM »
Explosive "Fire and Fury" book tops best-seller lists, flies off bookstore shelves

In its first day of release, bookstores in major cities like Washington D.C., New York, and Los Angeles reported selling out of the initial order, and other shops in places like Oxford, Miss., and Shaker Heights, Ohio, also said that buyers quickly snatched up copies of their first batch.

Guess there are a lot of "Trump haters." LOL!

he got tons of publicity for his book...so of course its a anti-Trump propaganda machine...its being pushed by MSM non stop. I never saw this much hate for Obama on MSM....yes they tore Bush apart too... makes you think if  MSM is BIASED...
real men= no rubbers

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 04:09:49 AM »
I got it now! So basically it is a parody of psychotic individuals (diagnosed by a psychologist from afar) of those like you, Maddow, etc. where tall tales/twisted ideas/straight up lies are told over and over again? Or it's an extension of the "news" where nothing is verified/whole parts are left out and people are supposed to discern what is true or not only to find out hours later that it was completely fake. Those pesky anonymous sources have been very reliable in the past. Great book!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 09:00:34 AM »
Fake news.