« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2018, 03:05:50 PM »
Comment on my rick flair vs dj thread

We are discussing weather here

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: DJ181
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2018, 03:07:45 PM »
Id love to see a day in the life vid of DJ, training 3 times a day, mean mugging and sizing up other dudes in the gym, macking on Polish Hotties, fucking up a Chinese Buffet like a boss, that would be priceless footage!

;D

Guess i could make an arm pump up.vid, but now that i have started to hit pecs hard they are responding beautifully😎

Someone post my old natty pec pic there you can see the pec genes BABY!!!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2018, 03:11:41 PM »
😎

If i became a kiler i would rape and kill men just like he did silly smelly kunts

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2018, 03:16:35 PM »
😎

If i became a kiler i would rape and kill men just like he did silly smelly kunts

And then blame your father for this? You're just a pathetic weakling, why not rape & kill yourself?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2018, 03:20:51 PM »
no heavy snow for you? I'm in Pa for now, not too far from Reading. Only minor snow but the winds...holy shit, almost a week now with 30mph and up.

Have you worked out at the Bailey's gym?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2018, 03:27:09 PM »
And then blame your father for this? You're just a pathetic weakling, why not rape & kill yourself?

Why don't you meet me

I will.hurt you very bad so what you say?

But alas  you are just a little PUSSY

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2018, 03:28:21 PM »
Why don't you meet me

I will.hurt you very bad so what you say?

But alas  you are just a little PUSSY

You're a broken record, get yourself fixed...

... or simply kill yourself :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2018, 03:30:43 PM »
You're a broken record, get yourself fixed...

... or simply kill yourself :D

Just as i figured out

PUSSY

And no pic of you either

You really are a worthless sack of shit so you go ahead and kill yourself

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2018, 03:44:16 PM »
Just as i figured out

PUSSY

And no pic of you either

You really are a worthless sack of shit so you go ahead and kill yourself

Haha, it's just way too easy to fuck you up, that's how weak and insecure you are!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »
Haha, it's just way too easy to fuck you up, that's how weak and insecure you are!

I know about you and that you have friend in high places here and that you use this to try and ban others behind the scenes like the little pussy that you are

Well, come and say this to my face just you and not with your little butt buddies in tow supporting your weak ass, than you will see just how weak and insecure that i am

I will out you in the hospital that's a promise

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2018, 04:01:56 PM »
I know about you and that you have friend in high places here and that you use this to try and ban others behind the scenes like the little pussy that you are

Well, come and say this to my face just you and not with your little butt buddies in tow supporting your weak ass, than you will see just how weak and insecure that i am

Stop tapping with your little cocklet on your keyboard, it's designed for fingers only

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2018, 04:05:26 PM »
Stop tapping with your little cocklet on your keyboard, it's designed for fingers only

;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2018, 04:57:57 PM »
;D

Guess i could make an arm pump up.vid, but now that i have started to hit pecs hard they are responding beautifully😎

Someone post my old natty pec pic there you can see the pec genes BABY!!!!!!
Take a vid at the Chinese Buffet, wear the stringer tank top and hit a side tricep every time you go back in line and get another serving of KungPao Chicken!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2018, 05:40:44 PM »

will you stop already! you would get your ass handed to you by most people here. Hell you may even get lucky and hurt some of us, but it won't happen without you getting an attitude adjustment as well, and it would not be fucking boxing with gloves you fucking moron.

you are just as much a keyboard warrior talking this fighting bullshit safely from the confines of the Easter European shithole you choose live in most likely as a fugitive of the United States

like seriously what American voluntarily leaves the US to go live in a depressed borderline third world eastern European country unless they are running from something or hiding something?
Something does not add up over your choice to move here from the states when I know so many Polacks who left for both canada and The US desperately so they couod build a better life than the one they had back "home"

yet Dj who comes from good family if we see how he takes advantage of his mother's financial generosity ups and moves to fucking Poland of all places, where he cannot even find full time work???????? I borderline third world eastern european country. when there are so many others in the euro region that are way more welcoming and generous to retards like dj who don't want to work yet he chooses Poland?????? And all he does is make fun of Polish people??????? yet he choose to live there on his mom's dime no less????

what is the real story???? especially with this guy's fucked up views and personality disorders????

"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2018, 05:49:41 PM »
will you stop already! you would get your ass handed to you by most people here. Hell you may even get lucky and hurt some of us, but it won't happen without you getting an attitude adjustment as well, and it would not be fucking boxing with gloves you fucking moron.

you are just as much a keyboard warrior talking this fighting bullshit safely from the confines of the Easter European shithole you choose live in most likely as a fugitive of the United States

like seriously what American voluntarily leaves the US to go live in a depressed borderline third world eastern European country unless they are running from something or hiding something?
Something does not add up over your choice to move here from the states when I know so many Polacks who left for both canada and The US desperately so they couod build a better life than the one they had back "home"

yet Dj who comes from good family if we see how he takes advantage of his mother's financial generosity ups and moves to fucking Poland of all places, where he cannot even find full time work???????? I borderline third world eastern european country. when there are so many others in the euro region that are way more welcoming and generous to retards like dj who don't want to work yet he chooses Poland?????? And all he does is make fun of Polish people??????? yet he choose to live there on his mom's dime no less????

what is the real story???? especially with this guy's fucked up views and personality disorders????

Quite obviously hiding. But from who?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2018, 05:53:58 PM »
No 2 people in the history of getbig ever met up for a fight (except when DA spit on Vince Goodrum).

DJ's constant "Ill hurt you," "Lets meet up," and "I live in the physical realm," is just so old and played out.

No one is going to meet up with him because its just the internet. Yes, I am going to fly from the USA to Poland to box with a person from the internet?  ::) ::) Oh brotha!!  ::) ::)
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2018, 06:13:13 PM »
No 2 people in the history of getbig ever met up for a fight

Untrue.

BigChiroFlex has dispatched more than one getbigger who dared raise their tone, and Hulkotron has taken care of another, but that is not to be discussed.
Y

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2018, 06:22:56 PM »
Quite obviously hiding. But from who?

what's the age of consent in Poland vs US?
"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2018, 06:27:00 PM »
what's the age of consent in Poland vs US?

I hope that’s not the reason
Not another one on Here

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2018, 06:32:39 PM »
It’s 15 in Poland

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2018, 08:27:46 PM »
It’s 15 in Poland
Hmmmm :-\

Dj181, care to explain how you ended up a Pollack?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2018, 09:55:29 PM »
Hmmmm :-\

Dj181, care to explain how you ended up a Pollack?

Maybe his mom is living there as well, but it's still a piss poor choice (I've been in Krakow and other Polish places).

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2018, 10:00:19 PM »
Maybe his mom is living there as well, but it's still a piss poor choice (I've been in Krakow and other Polish places).
Maybe he's on the run from that dude he's always posting about...says he trained with...Blacky?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2018, 10:01:52 PM »
no heavy snow for you? I'm in Pa for now, not too far from Reading. Only minor snow but the winds...holy shit, almost a week now with 30mph and up.
It`s been fucking brutal that`s for sure.  :(

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2018, 10:45:17 PM »
Pimp

Suspicious Adam's apple and lack of torso on her. Looks about 85lbs.