Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion  (Read 112960 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Jeffrey Dahmer
« Reply #250 on: January 16, 2018, 05:18:39 AM »
Why are you telling yourself what to do? ??? ???

Did you hear his podcast

Sounds like a pretty intelligent fella, maybe he could invite a fat toady asain such as yourself on board ???

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #251 on: January 16, 2018, 06:22:44 AM »
u know who takes an unhealthy interest in dark, twisted pieces of shit? other dark, twisted pieces of shit.

so true

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #252 on: January 16, 2018, 07:21:12 AM »
Ramirez was a loser because he was a literal backstabber.
He had some interesting thoughts but in the end he was devious and fickle. And the powers he claimed to be associated with would never associate with such a cowardly person.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: January 16, 2018, 08:04:56 AM »
Hahaha! Fuck off, you dumpy creep! It's really quite amazing that your Voynich Manuscript-like posts remain indecipherable when there's no shortage of fat bastards with genius-level IQs on Getbig waiting to solve them. Maybe if you didn't arbitrarily add 120 points onto your real IQ you’d realise that attempting to study the emotions of a psychopath with a two-second gif is about as profitable as you setting up a Tinder profile using your real face. It's a good job Dahmer got busted before he had the chance to bump into you at the gay bar. It would be like the Sinthasomphone case except Dahmer would have called the feds himself, and the neighbours would have reported witnessing a naked an hysterical midget desperately clinging to a lamppost as the police tried to pry his chubby fingers free and drag him away from the house.

Two things I know about sexybeast are his obsession with bodybuilding and Jeffery Dalhmer. Maybe these photos and gifs are a cry for help? There has to be a message in here.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: January 16, 2018, 08:24:20 AM »

Two things I know about sexybeast are his obsession with bodybuilding and Jeffery Dalhmer. Maybe these photos and gifs are a cry for help? There has to be a message in here.
I'm not obsessed with Dahmer, but I do find serial killer cases to be interesting. I'm just trying to help as much as I can to create awareness, and no, I'm NOT a psychopath, far from it, I have the heart of gold (care for others, give money to the homeless, pray daily, read Bible daily, etc)

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: January 16, 2018, 08:29:02 AM »
You're kind of a creeper, bro.
nah, I'm a normal person.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: January 16, 2018, 08:31:11 AM »
highly unlikely Yes, 190 is a good IQ score. In fact, 190 IQ means that you are very gifted and highly advanced. A 190 IQ would put you in the upper crust of highly intelligent people in this society. To put it in perspective, most IQ scores range from 40 to 140.
And most IQ tests are flawed  mine had me at 177 im sure its more like 160

I'm glad to meet another genius :)

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: January 16, 2018, 08:32:39 AM »
Unless youre a billionaire or multi millionaire, the High 190 IQ is sort of worthless....
you got a point there

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: January 16, 2018, 08:33:42 AM »

BEAST MODE [ON] OFF
I love Meshuggah, good band

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: January 16, 2018, 08:43:37 AM »
I'm not obsessed with Dahmer, but I do find serial killer cases to be interesting. I'm just trying to help as much as I can to create awareness, and no, I'm NOT a psychopath, far from it, I have the heart of gold (care for others, give money to the homeless, pray daily, read Bible daily, etc)

At least youre humble.

It's all in fun bro, but all things considered you have to realise why you're coming across as weird.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: January 16, 2018, 09:11:35 AM »
At least youre humble.

It's all in fun bro, but all things considered you have to realise why you're coming across as weird.
I have this thing where I really don't care about what others think of me, I know it's wrong and I have to work on that, it gets me in trouble sometimes

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: January 16, 2018, 09:14:13 AM »
Eh, no we don't.

Nobody gives a fuck what he's "going through".  And nobody's looking at that lame picture thinkng anything.

Maybe you can "relate" to him, but you're to much of a coward to interact with other humans to carry it out. Maybe you should just go buy yourself a dozen oxy's Nd a dozen Xanax and a bottle of vodka to wash'em down with. You'll just stop breathing in your sleep and won't even know it. Better that than have somebody find out you are what you are and have'em shoot you and die downing in your own blood.

Hope this helps. Be sure to stream it on YouTube when you're washing back those oxy. Should take about 200mg and about 20mg xanax with about 4 shots.
wow! someone seems angry. Remember, the law of karma says whatever you wish onto others will happen to you. You just cursed yourself.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: January 16, 2018, 09:15:53 AM »
His brain was shot from way back, SB777.  To be as possessed as he was all that time, so far outside of the bounds without ever reflecting upon what he was "going through" as an actual monster, not sure why you'd think he'd suddenly start doing that.
but at least he showed remorse at the end and became a Christian

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: January 16, 2018, 09:17:25 AM »
Alcohol withdrawal is what he was "going through" if anything.  That, and switching gears from so freely doing the Devil's work.

what a nutcase

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: January 16, 2018, 09:19:12 AM »
Wish I'd seen this before I advised you to kill yourself oding on oxy and Xanax.

Instead, print this thread out and hand it out to friends, neighbors, family, coworkers, etc... Ve sure to tell them you're "sexybeast".

Hopefully one of them will kill you instead.
You come across as a psychopath. You need Jesus.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: January 16, 2018, 09:22:35 AM »
Hahaha! Fuck off, you dumpy creep! It's really quite amazing that your Voynich Manuscript-like posts remain indecipherable when there's no shortage of fat bastards with genius-level IQs on Getbig waiting to solve them. Maybe if you didn't arbitrarily add 120 points onto your real IQ you’d realise that attempting to study the emotions of a psychopath with a two-second gif is about as profitable as you setting up a Tinder profile using your real face. It's a good job Dahmer got busted before he had the chance to bump into you at the gay bar. It would be like the Sinthasomphone case except Dahmer would have called the feds himself, and the neighbours would have reported witnessing a naked an hysterical midget desperately clinging to a lamppost as the police tried to pry his chubby fingers free and drag him away from the house.

wow...you come across as a psychopath. You need Jesus in your life

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: January 16, 2018, 09:23:41 AM »
Remember, the law of karma says whatever you wish onto others will happen to you. You just cursed yourself.

I wish your heart to stop beating, sicko

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: January 16, 2018, 09:24:31 AM »
Sb777 is a great gimmick.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: January 16, 2018, 09:24:49 AM »
Ramirez was a loser because he was a literal backstabber.
He had some interesting thoughts but in the end he was devious and fickle. And the powers he claimed to be associated with would never associate with such a cowardly person.
maybe you should start a thread about Ramirez

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: January 16, 2018, 09:25:19 AM »
Sb777 is a great gimmick.
I'm real, relax

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: January 16, 2018, 09:26:22 AM »
I wish your heart to stop beating, sicko
sicko? me? no, you are the psychopath, I'm a born again Christian, shame on you

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: January 16, 2018, 09:29:05 AM »
sicko?

your heart will stop beating... could be anytime now, sicko

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #272 on: January 16, 2018, 09:29:15 AM »
😎

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: January 16, 2018, 09:30:21 AM »
your heart will stop beating... could be anytime now, sicko
No, God revealed to me that I'll live to be 100 yrs old. I'm with God, your silly words don't scare me

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: January 16, 2018, 09:32:03 AM »
God revealed to me that I'll live to be 100 yrs old.

u will not.