Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion  (Read 112501 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Jeffrey Dahmer
« Reply #225 on: January 15, 2018, 03:06:59 PM »
fine....it seems like you idiots lack a brain. It's obvious, look at the face..the expression...Now you have to understand the feelings, the emotions...what is he going through? what is he feeling?....a picture tells a thousand words, or maybe 10, 000 words.

sounds like just over analyzing to me, which is what people really do when they really like somebody or that person has achieved something never done before

that person just sipping their drink or they adjusted their chair that one time which meant this or that, nobody would think anything of it was some random person

you didn't answer what is he thinking in that pic?  you seem to know why can't you answer? 

E
E

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: January 15, 2018, 03:40:57 PM »
sounds like just over analyzing to me, which is what people really do when they really like somebody or that person has achieved something never done before

that person just sipping their drink or they adjusted their chair that one time which meant this or that, nobody would think anything of it was some random person

you didn't answer what is he thinking in that pic?  you seem to know why can't you answer? 

E
sorry but my IQ is 190, so yeah I probably think way too much compared to the normal IQ person

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: January 15, 2018, 04:29:48 PM »
fine....it seems like you idiots lack a brain. It's obvious, look at the face..the expression...Now you have to understand the feelings, the emotions...what is he going through? what is he feeling?....a picture tells a thousand words, or maybe 10, 000 words.

You're kind of a creeper, bro.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #228 on: January 15, 2018, 04:37:43 PM »
sorry but my IQ is 190, so yeah I probably think way too much compared to the normal IQ person
highly unlikely Yes, 190 is a good IQ score. In fact, 190 IQ means that you are very gifted and highly advanced. A 190 IQ would put you in the upper crust of highly intelligent people in this society. To put it in perspective, most IQ scores range from 40 to 140.
And most IQ tests are flawed  mine had me at 177 im sure its more like 160

p

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #229 on: January 15, 2018, 05:37:54 PM »
again what is the point of you posting these gifs of him blinking?

E

Likely meant to be annoying more than anything.  Many of them are fabricated gifs from still photos or videos.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #230 on: January 15, 2018, 05:39:53 PM »

It's a park now I think.  There are a couple of parks nearby but this one is head and shoulders above the rest.

:-\

Just a barren empty lot.
:

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: January 15, 2018, 07:39:49 PM »
highly unlikely Yes, 190 is a good IQ score. In fact, 190 IQ means that you are very gifted and highly advanced. A 190 IQ would put you in the upper crust of highly intelligent people in this society. To put it in perspective, most IQ scores range from 40 to 140.
And most IQ tests are flawed  mine had me at 177 im sure its more like 160

Unless youre a billionaire or multi millionaire, the High 190 IQ is sort of worthless....

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #232 on: January 15, 2018, 09:09:29 PM »
Unless youre a billionaire or multi millionaire, the High 190 IQ is sort of worthless....

BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2018, 09:48:39 PM »

Eh, no we don't.

Nobody gives a fuck what he's "going through".  And nobody's looking at that lame picture thinkng anything.

Maybe you can "relate" to him, but you're to much of a coward to interact with other humans to carry it out. Maybe you should just go buy yourself a dozen oxy's Nd a dozen Xanax and a bottle of vodka to wash'em down with. You'll just stop breathing in your sleep and won't even know it. Better that than have somebody find out you are what you are and have'em shoot you and die downing in your own blood.

Hope this helps. Be sure to stream it on YouTube when you're washing back those oxy. Should take about 200mg and about 20mg xanax with about 4 shots.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2018, 10:24:29 PM »
I don't believe he's thinking about much of anything in the real world, in those pics.  He'd resigned himself to the fact the party was over, and he no longer had control of a single thing and would never have it again.  Whatever he's "going through" is nothing but a dazed response from his past life, and probably involves thoughts of doing it all over if he could.  Minus meeting the last guy.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2018, 10:51:05 PM »
His brain was shot from way back, SB777.  To be as possessed as he was all that time, so far outside of the bounds without ever reflecting upon what he was "going through" as an actual monster, not sure why you'd think he'd suddenly start doing that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2018, 11:04:52 PM »
Alcohol withdrawal is what he was "going through" if anything.  That, and switching gears from so freely doing the Devil's work.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2018, 01:03:48 AM »
His first victim, just weeks after HS graduation. But one and done at the time. Started college (flunked out), joined & booted from Army (excessive boozing/raping), then just drank and gayed up Milwaukee bathhouses for a good while.

Point is, he didn't murder again for nine years. Realized it was the sort of counterproductive, juvenile hijinx best left behind in Ohio.

Then he woke up on a dead guy he'd killed in a blackout. Only planned to Cosby the guy same as always, but booze brought out the ugly. Can't remember, he said. Either way, it was on like DK.

Lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2018, 01:08:19 AM »
Yeah Vince, I know it's the culture in those places.  You've seen some shit when you were working that scene, I'm sure.  Personally, I believe it only makes the situation worse and it will almost definitely make the subject dive deeper into his beliefs.  It affirms or confirms, to him, that what he thinks about others must be the truth.

No, Vince saw nothing. Else he would have mentioned it, instead of his little face slapper story. The story itself shows why never never seen anything. Certian guards are ment not to see or know anything. Hence why he washed out

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #239 on: January 16, 2018, 01:18:39 AM »
this thread is about Jeffrey, please post as many gifs or pics as possible, thanks. I've been getting sick and tired of being the only one contributing. And no I'm not a psychopath or a serial killer. and to those complaining about gifs slowing down your page please get a new phone and stop complaining, please, it's annoying

Wish I'd seen this before I advised you to kill yourself oding on oxy and Xanax.

Instead, print this thread out and hand it out to friends, neighbors, family, coworkers, etc... Ve sure to tell them you're "sexybeast".

Hopefully one of them will kill you instead.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #240 on: January 16, 2018, 01:20:34 AM »
I don't believe he's thinking about much of anything in the real world, in those pics.  He'd resigned himself to the fact the party was over, and he no longer had control of a single thing and would never have it again.  Whatever he's "going through" is nothing but a dazed response from his past life, and probably involves thoughts of doing it all over if he could.  Minus meeting the last guy.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #241 on: January 16, 2018, 01:21:27 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: January 16, 2018, 01:22:25 AM »
WOW!!! I'm finding this Dahmer story to be pretty damn interesting and have some questions to ask from those who may know more about it than I do.

It's pretty damn evident from the photos posted above that Dahmer was the 'good looking, all-American kid next door,' who would appear to have no problem picking up sexual partners in gay bars anywhere' .... so it could be possible that there may have been numerous other gay dudes who spent some time in his apartment and managed to survive and go home without realizing what knd of killer he really was.

A question .... Did anyone who spent time with Dahmer and lived without knowing he was a killer show up in court to testify against him or even possibly....  on his behalf?

Another question for gay and even stright GetBiggers on this Board  .....

If you met Dahmer in a bar and if he invited you to his apartment ... would you have accepted the invitation? ( POSSIBLY ... An invite to see his stamp collection or to watch a ball game or play on his Nintendo machine?)

And what are the details regarding the outcome of the inmate who killed him? was he ever considered to be a 'hero' by anyone or any group?

And ..... Around that time I think I was more interested about the killer down by the Mex/Tec boarder who was killing Texas college srtudents by inserting them in 55 gallons of acid .... Was that before or after the Dahmer event?

Or something like that.

Being good looking only gets one so far. From what I read, he had a loser personality.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #243 on: January 16, 2018, 01:30:28 AM »

Truth is out ther , gonseeknjt

You been high lately? Nothing you post makes sense. Not walls-of-text meth posts (got one of those guys on my fb. 20,000word of nonsense a day he posts). Not a painkiller thing, can't tell with those, as evidenced here by myself and about a dozen others.

... More like a Xanax blackout post.

Or mushrooms. Either or..

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 16, 2018, 02:52:12 AM »
Being good looking only gets one so far. From what I read, he had a loser personality.
much like Bundy he was WASTED on beer everytime he killed somebody...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #245 on: January 16, 2018, 03:03:18 AM »
You been high lately? Nothing you post makes sense. Not walls-of-text meth posts (got one of those guys on my fb. 20,000word of nonsense a day he posts). Not a painkiller thing, can't tell with those, as evidenced here by myself and about a dozen others.

... More like a Xanax blackout post.

Or mushrooms. Either or..

Gentlemen I implore younto look over the evidence I have presented

Use logic and deductive reasoning to asses the facts

Surely surely surely americao whir doesn’t have just much control over into as to where u cannot take a day to research —— perhaps my Muslims friends have discovers

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #246 on: January 16, 2018, 03:04:40 AM »

Surely surely surely americao whir doesn’t have just much control over into as to where u cannot take a day to research —— perhaps my Muslims friends have discovers

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #247 on: January 16, 2018, 03:35:46 AM »

Posts like this don't help your cauae

Meta-physical

« Reply #248 on: January 16, 2018, 04:04:58 AM »
I will NOT reveal the purpose of each gif/pic...it's suppose to make you think, and cause a reaction. If you can't see it then maybe your IQ is low (my IQ is extremely high, 190) and no I'm not a fan of Dahmer, i'm more fan of cases like Richard Ramirez, BTK killer and Bob Berdella. For some reason the Dahmer case never truly caught my attention. Please help with the thread with gifs and pics. The whole idea is to create some dialogue and learn from these experiences

Hahaha! Fuck off, you dumpy creep! It's really quite amazing that your Voynich Manuscript-like posts remain indecipherable when there's no shortage of fat bastards with genius-level IQs on Getbig waiting to solve them. Maybe if you didn't arbitrarily add 120 points onto your real IQ you’d realise that attempting to study the emotions of a psychopath with a two-second gif is about as profitable as you setting up a Tinder profile using your real face. It's a good job Dahmer got busted before he had the chance to bump into you at the gay bar. It would be like the Sinthasomphone case except Dahmer would have called the feds himself, and the neighbours would have reported witnessing a naked and hysterical midget desperately clinging to a lamppost as the police tried to pry his chubby fingers free and drag him away from the house.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #249 on: January 16, 2018, 04:34:51 AM »

Truth is out ther , gonseeknjt

Why are you telling yourself what to do? ??? ???
X