Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion  (Read 112939 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Jeffrey Dahmer
« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2018, 10:30:12 AM »
One of the goats, avi related. Most people including the idiot that killed him thought he hated blacks and that was the reason he targeted them when it's just what he found attractive and wanted to keep with him, even if it meant putting them into a "zombie" state. He was on the spectrum.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2018, 10:38:23 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2018, 10:40:16 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2018, 10:40:49 AM »
Hmmmm, strange that he would request that, likely knowing the inevitable outcome.

He was fine with dying as soon as he got caught. The prison guards let him in that weight room with Scarver and let him kill him, it was all part of the plan.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2018, 10:41:29 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2018, 10:47:31 AM »
Great hair on Scarver

Q

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: January 14, 2018, 11:02:34 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2018, 11:06:59 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2018, 11:08:06 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2018, 11:39:55 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2018, 11:40:38 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2018, 11:41:30 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2018, 11:56:19 AM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2018, 01:27:51 PM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: January 14, 2018, 01:28:52 PM »

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: January 14, 2018, 01:30:51 PM »

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: January 14, 2018, 02:24:23 PM »
My cousin studied at Ohio State and her fellow student boyfriend was Dahmer's roommate.  At the time he enrolled at Ohio State he was already a murderer. She told me that she met him many times during the 3 months he attended the University when she visited her boyfriend in his accommodation but Dahmer never said a word to her or looked at her even though they were sitting in the same room. She later became a lesbian but I'm not sure if Dahmer had anything to do with that.  :)

Meta-physical

« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2018, 02:32:03 PM »
My cousin studied at Ohio State and her fellow student boyfriend was Dahmer's roommate.  At the time he enrolled at Ohio State he was already a murderer. She told me that she met him many times during the 3 months he attended the University when she visited her boyfriend in his accommodation but Dahmer never said a word to her or looked at her even though they were sitting in the same room. She later became a lesbian but I'm not sure if Dahmer had anything to do with that.  :)

Well he managed to turn 'sexybeast' into a raging homo, so I suspect he probably did.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2018, 03:24:40 PM »
this thread is about Jeffrey, please post as many gifs or pics as possible, thanks. I've been getting sick and tired of being the only one contributing. And no I'm not a psychopath or a serial killer. and to those complaining about gifs slowing down your page please get a new phone and stop complaining, please, it's annoying

haha they're not slowing my computer i just didn't understand the point because most are just him blinking, holding a neutral face or speaking like any other human

they don't exactly make him look like a killer, are you just a fan?

the one of him walking through court is kinda interesting because his arms don't move like a normal person he looks very stiff and awkward, but maybe feeling and looking awkward is normal body language for a guy while on trial for multiple grisly murders

E
E

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2018, 03:39:53 PM »
Well he managed to turn 'sexybeast' into a raging homo, so I suspect he probably did.

;D ;D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2018, 07:55:55 PM »
If they had even ran Dahmer's ID they would've found him already a child sex offender for assault on the boy's younger brother a couple years earlier who was 13 at the time.

Milwaukee has a long history of police department corruption and negligence along with judicial corruption, negligence and injustice (see the Lawrencia Bembenek case as an example).  It's a shithole and has only gotten worse over the years thanks to all the libs in the the local government and judicial systems.  No wonder Sheriff David Clarke wanted the hell out of there.

Coincidently Dahmer also killed or tried to kill that Laotian boys teens who brother in a similar way.
Konerak Sinthasomphone, 14. The younger brother of the boy Dahmer had assaulted in 1988. Sinthasomphone was drugged and had hydrochloric acid injected into his brain before Dahmer left the youth unattended as he left the apartment to purchase beer. When he returned, he discovered Sinthasomphone naked and disoriented in the street, with three hysterical young women attempting to assist him. When police arrived, Dahmer persuaded them he and Sinthasomphone were lovers and that the youth was simply intoxicated. When police left Sinthasomphone with Dahmer in his apartment, Dahmer again injected hydrochloric acid into Sinthasomphone's brain, and this proved fatal. His head was retained in the freezer and his body dismembered.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2018, 08:08:45 PM »
He also beat a hitchhiker whom he invited into his house (his parents had divorced and basically left him on his own for a summer in the old family home) with a dumbell, so it's bodybuilding related

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2018, 10:33:21 PM »
Thanks, LV but I tend to think that there were possibly a good number of unknown potential 'victims'  who paid a visit to Dahmer's apartment but somehow managed to depart in one whole piece and for various reasons failed to speak about it to anyone after Jeffry Dahmer was arrested and accused of various crimes.

He killed 14 (?) but I'm thinking that there were a number of others who 'visited' that place.

AND .... Who in the hell woold live in that apartement now?

With all the crazy thoughts and desires going through his mind, and with those thoughts amplified by being in "cruise" mode at a bar, I'd have to guess his vibe would be very off-putting to even the fruitiest of gapers.  On some level, it must've been impossible for him to extend himself in a positive way.

Generally, he'd lure guys to his place with the promise of beer and possibly drugs.  Although it is true some of his victims were openly "gay" men (judging by appearance), and those must have been an easier mark with no demands other than an understanding there'd be sex.  If anyone had survived Dahmer without so much as being assaulted, it would've been one of those types of guys, but I haven't heard of a credible account of that.

I don't know if it was possible for Dahmer to get off in any other way than what he was doing, quite frankly.  From what I understand, it was frustration over that fact which caused him to kill his first known victim (a teenage hitchhiker, white guy btw, that Wizard of Truth mentioned) when he'd have preferred the guy just to happily remain in his presence instead of asking to leave.  It's said he never looked back from there, and his sexual urges became set in stone from that day.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2018, 11:00:47 PM »
you've got to wonder about people who take an interest in twisted pieces of shit like Dahmer, lol.

what is the appeal, exactly?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2018, 11:01:46 PM »
He also beat a hitchhiker whom he invited into his house (his parents had divorced and basically left him on his own for a summer in the old family home) with a dumbell, so it's bodybuilding related

His first victim, just weeks after HS graduation. But one and done at the time. Started college (flunked out), joined & booted from Army (excessive boozing/raping), then just drank and gayed up Milwaukee bathhouses for a good while.

Point is, he didn't murder again for nine years. Realized it was the sort of counterproductive, juvenile hijinx best left behind in Ohio.

Then he woke up on a dead guy he'd killed in a blackout. Only planned to Cosby the guy same as always, but booze brought out the ugly. Can't remember, he said. Either way, it was on like DK.