Author Topic: Big Spikes new plan *SERIOUS POST  (Read 16576 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Big Spikes new plan *SERIOUS POST
« on: January 08, 2018, 08:14:13 AM »
   I know I've been in a weird spot and rather crass, selfish and just disconnected with this community.  It always a nice place to come when I lost my job, lived with my parents, had some shit girlfriend - its hard to find intelligent males to guide your thought process.  Biggest thing about this board is, yes it is entertaining but it offers a lot of different experiences to many.

I've been doing some things to improve myself and I intend to share all of this as I feel I have achieved a supreme level of insight - that of which I want to help others mainly and by sharing my experiences as well as my insight scientifically into the human body when it comes to living better - getting big is one aspect - your decision how far you want to take it

I am by no means saying I'm some top authority , I am always learning and open to new ideas - I just would like to share my experiences as well as some research Ive done over the years and most of it ive done on myself , on my own - hasn't always gone accordingly but that is where you learn

anyway - here is some of my background and I will continue to update my story

NSCA CSCS cert (basically a hard test that all the NCAA weight room guys and NFL,NBA,MLB,NHL have)
won many bb;ing shows (state teen champ, nc state 2nd place 3xs, went to JR USAs)
I have a 4-year science degree in exercise science - help me know what VO2 max and how to really study body , also what hormones are doing on a cellular level, the science stuff the supplement companies use!!

I know you guys need some pics too

Instagram  -     spikejones88

I don't know how to link stuff yet from that

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Big Spikes new plan *SERIOUS POST
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 08:42:29 AM »
What's your plan as far as bodybuilding goes?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:11:04 AM »
Finally something interesting

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 09:44:12 AM »
Basically you know what you're talking about...
this is not so good as it endangers all the bro scientists.  >:(

*calls the president*
Reuters - TOP News...
after record breaking 5 minute negotiations between the "Bro Scientist Union" and the "Bicep Oil Department" a spokesperson of the "5% University Of America" announced that
"Mr. Spike will, as of January the 18th 2018,
be barred from any transfer of illegal information on message boards or similar medium due to spreading conspiracy theories about muscle building and hate speech against Joe Weider"

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 09:49:33 AM »
is this the beginning of a sales pitch, or what?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 10:23:02 AM »
So, what's the big news?

We can't hardly wait.
X

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 10:56:32 AM »
  I know I've been in a weird spot and rather crass, selfish and just disconnected with this community.  It always a nice place to come when I lost my job, lived with my parents, had some shit girlfriend - its hard to find intelligent males to guide your thought process.  Biggest thing about this board is, yes it is entertaining but it offers a lot of different experiences to many.

I've been doing some things to improve myself and I intend to share all of this as I feel I have achieved a supreme level of insight - that of which I want to help others mainly and by sharing my experiences as well as my insight scientifically into the human body when it comes to living better - getting big is one aspect - your decision how far you want to take it

I am by no means saying I'm some top authority , I am always learning and open to new ideas - I just would like to share my experiences as well as some research Ive done over the years and most of it ive done on myself , on my own - hasn't always gone accordingly but that is where you learn

NSCA CSCS cert (basically a hard test that all the NCAA weight room guys and NFL,NBA,MLB,NHL have)
won many bb;ing shows (state teen champ, nc state 2nd place 3xs, went to JR USAs)
I have a 4-year science degree in exercise science - help me know what VO2 max and how to really study body , also what hormones are doing on a cellular level, the science stuff the supplement companies use!!

Hormones? :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 11:25:01 AM »
 ???

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 01:27:37 PM »
not selling anything - I set up an online page on Instagram to have outlet as well as present myself

no one wants some dude telling them about sex if they never had it and just read about it

Hormones - they are part of it and they work , yes, for instance I'm reading a book right now 'Why We Are Fat and what to do about it"  basically the author , Gary Taubes, has a hypothesis that backed by numerous scientific studies - claims that insulin is the main cause of what he calls adiposity or fat gain in the world -

he gives the example when the native Americans land was take over by and they feed them white flour to fatten them up, a side affect of that was discovering people got diabetes from becoming fat , fast forward to today

once again not selling anything,

if I could describe it, its like all the ideas came to me and I can just make sense of all my experiences with bodybuilding , the nutrition and exercise science I studies in college ,and my interactions with all walks of life - I feel I can relate or at least offer insight into what it takes to become whole as a person and ultimately as a society

it sounds corny but it more about people as a whole , if I get too much into bodybuilding myself I loose sight of helping others , don't get me wrong , I'm still 250lbs with abs - but what I'm saying is , its easy to do that and that how you should live - rocked up , proud of yourself so you can help others achieve that success and your family , job , people around you fckn prosper from your energy

I'm to be a guide if anything - with my knowledge I can offer some credibility and with my 'look' and success with that I can get people to listen and hopefully with my experinces (all the crazy shit) I can identify with a broad range of people

to be honest with you , once again I cant describe it - but I think its something Rich Piana really tuned into toward the end - you here MMA guys talk about him (the ones who had a chance to be in his presence) and they ALL say he was such a nice guy - that what is is - he was a freak but he brought us together - he had to become a character to get people to notice but he knew what it took, he had that energy  

chess315

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 01:34:59 PM »
So no tranny's? What's the catch

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 01:49:48 PM »
Thread definitely has some potential...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 02:18:49 PM »
Spike is really on to something or obtained some REALLY good weed.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 03:07:52 PM »
Thread definitely has some potential...

haha... from what I skimmed, it sure does.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 04:55:03 PM »
not selling anything - I set up an online page on Instagram to have outlet as well as present myself

no one wants some dude telling them about sex if they never had it and just read about it

Hormones - they are part of it and they work , yes, for instance I'm reading a book right now 'Why We Are Fat and what to do about it"  basically the author , Gary Taubes, has a hypothesis that backed by numerous scientific studies - claims that insulin is the main cause of what he calls adiposity or fat gain in the world -

he gives the example when the native Americans land was take over by and they feed them white flour to fatten them up, a side affect of that was discovering people got diabetes from becoming fat , fast forward to today

if I could describe it, its like all the ideas came to me and I can just make sense of all my experiences with bodybuilding , the nutrition and exercise science I studies in college ,and my interactions with all walks of life - I feel I can relate or at least offer insight into what it takes to become whole as a person and ultimately as a society

it sounds corny but it more about people as a whole , if I get too much into bodybuilding myself I loose sight of helping others , don't get me wrong , I'm still 250lbs with abs - but what I'm saying is , its easy to do that and that how you should live - rocked up , proud of yourself so you can help others achieve that success and your family , job , people around you fckn prosper from your energy

I'm to be a guide if anything - with my knowledge I can offer some credibility and with my 'look' and success with that I can get people to listen and hopefully with my experinces (all the crazy shit) I can identify with a broad range of people

to be honest with you , once again I cant describe it - but I think its something Rich Piana really tuned into toward the end - you here MMA guys talk about him (the ones who had a chance to be in his presence) and they ALL say he was such a nice guy - that what is is - he was a freak but he brought us together - he had to become a character to get people to notice but he knew what it took, he had that energy  
If insulin is why we are fat, how does he explain all of Asia? For centuries they have lived off primarily rice or in some parts of Japan sweet potato, they are the leanest in world and don't say genetics.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 04:58:28 PM »

What is your practical experience with athletes? You took the CSCS for a reason.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 05:04:10 PM »
If insulin is why we are fat, how does he explain all of Asia? For centuries they have lived off primarily rice or in some parts of Japan sweet potato, they are the leanest in world and don't say genetics.

They have 6 copies of amylase gene not 2 so you see <reasons>, therefore they are what we term cataphylic, and <reasons, continued>, thus they cannot accrue adipose. QED.

::)
:D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 05:06:04 PM »
Hey spike how do you achieve physical excellence WITHOUT making it the focus of your life. Surely the number of people who want to be in great shape is much less than the number who want to be personal trainers, pro athletes, or life coaches.

Is there any hope for us ?

???

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 06:02:53 PM »
What is your practical experience with athletes? You took the CSCS for a reason.

Oh brother anyone can be a successful trainer you think your such a big shot after reading some of your material lately your just  big mouth.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 07:17:46 PM »
Oh brother anyone can be a successful trainer you think your such a big shot after reading some of your material lately your just  big mouth.

Dude, why are you attacking me like that? I seriously didn’t mean anything by that question. I was only asking because you have the CSCS and well, usually when someone gets a CSCS I just assume they want to work with athletes. I just asked if you had any practical experience (and I should have clarified) working with athletes in a team atmosphere. Not sure why you got defensive

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 08:04:14 PM »
Dude, why are you attacking me like that? I seriously didn’t mean anything by that question. I was only asking because you have the CSCS and well, usually when someone gets a CSCS I just assume they want to work with athletes. I just asked if you had any practical experience (and I should have clarified) working with athletes in a team atmosphere. Not sure why you got defensive
Spiro and Spike are not the same person ,haha congratulations on being the dumbest m0therfucker on this site

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 08:13:03 PM »
Spiro and Spike are not the same person ,haha congratulations on being the dumbest m0therfucker on this site

Yep, it was a mistake. I wasn’t paying attention. The question still applies. Now go back to your bow flex and do something

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 08:16:13 PM »

The insulin theory is a bunch of BS from several angles. It leads to blaming carbs exclusively which is even more BS.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 08:38:35 PM »
Photo from link.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 10:12:38 PM »

Taubes also put out "Good Calories Bad Calories". Simple enough title but it is filled with in-depth information on relevant studies. I was amazed to read about some of the past "studies" that were done decades ago to create the food pyramid. Some of them if I recall used as few as 11 subjects to conclude "facts" that would increase obesity over the years rather than reduce it. 

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 10:15:16 PM »

many different reasons but the main ones would be lifestyle - specially activity levels

you ever see those videos when people go over to china and the old people all in a formation doing tai chi?  They are exercising , they move , they understand the importance

they are hunter gatherers for the most part still, you ever worked a rice field ?  also just look at Chinas work ethic as a whole - you drop a dime in front of them they will work, asia is also a place full of slave labor because they aren't lazy people - they work , its wired into them

the western world is made, since school, to feel we are better than most countries, without even BEING there

everyone knows for the most part of familiar with cannabis cultivation - the methods and such - but its like ANY plant you experience a harvest, nutrients a plant need , water, temp, clean air - its a living thing
muscle tissue is living so you must support that as well in the same way as I mentioned above - no different - you want big ass stank ass plants add fertilizers -
you want a big oversized human - add fertilizers

but when you want someone to get fat, as we do with lets say cattle, you confine them into large populations , feed them food that will purposely fatten them (refined carbs) in the cows case corn meal, that's it -- they have to pump them full of antibiotics because of the confined space - same as us

think of societies closest to a caveman/hunter gatherers - they are 'lean' because their lives closely resemble that of our ancestors
we are at least 2000 years old for argument - you think we had iphones and shit 300years ago ?? but there were vegetables like rice and sweet potatoes as you mentioned ?  so why would someone eat McDonalds and sugar all day and expect to look like their ancient self ?