Author Topic: Roseann Barr  (Read 860 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Roseann Barr
« on: January 09, 2018, 12:56:34 AM »
They are bringing back the Roseanne tv show, which I was a big fan of back in the day.

What I didn't realize is Roseanne is a Trump supporter. I just assumed she was a filthy Hollywood liberal. Apparently her character on the show will be a Trump supporter as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/08/roseanne-barr-defends-trump-says-sitcom-will-tackle-politics.amp.html

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Roseann Barr
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 03:59:46 PM »
That show in the 90s had old time family values...just like "Home Improvement" wife/husband hard working family...nothing like today
real men= no rubbers

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 04:48:11 PM »
They are bringing back the Roseanne tv show, which I was a big fan of back in the day.

What I didn't realize is Roseanne is a Trump supporter. I just assumed she was a filthy Hollywood liberal. Apparently her character on the show will be a Trump supporter as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/08/roseanne-barr-defends-trump-says-sitcom-will-tackle-politics.amp.html

Well, she voted for Trump, but... she also has strong ties to the Green and Peace & Freedom parties, both of which are very left-wing groups.

Part of me wonders if they're going to mock the political component of her character, much the way All in the Family portrayed Caroll O'Connor's Archie Bunker.
It wouldn't at all surprise me if they did.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 04:50:30 PM »
That show in the 90s had old time family values...just like "Home Improvement" wife/husband hard working family...nothing like today

I didn't watch any of the later episodes.

Did John Goodman's character die on the show?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 06:16:55 PM »

X2. How do they rewrite that, will it be like the Dallas episode where Bobby came back?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 08:05:45 PM »
X2. How do they rewrite that, will it be like the Dallas episode where Bobby came back?

guess writers are getting desperate....since nobody watches TV anymore..they brought back Roseann and that show Will and Grace
real men= no rubbers

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 02:41:19 AM »

The show really jumped the shark the last year with the lottery winning and all. And the final episode really fucked shit up. I hope the new series they negate the lotttery winning and just go back to being a normal Lower middle class American family.