Author Topic: Samuel L Jackson is Not Broke  (Read 7653 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Samuel L Jackson is Not Broke
« on: January 09, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »
I keep reading on threads people think Samuel L Jackson is broke.
I dont see the logic on this. He has several advertisers who regularly use him and usually stars in a movie
3-4 times a year. Since his movies always place high at the box office he has made a ton in royalty money alone.
120 movies and nominated for 4 Golden Globes and 1 Oscar. Just from Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown he made a pretty penny.
He also has featured in 8 video games and with all the geeks and
nerds buying those up he makes a pretty penny in residuals.

His movies have made more than $7.4 billion -- making him the highest-grossing actor of all time, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
His net worth is estimated at $170M and thats very conservative.

He drives a a Maybach 57 S which has been fully personalized for his use that was easily $366K when he bought it.
Yes I know he probably has finished his payments on this. He has a 11,738 sq ft six bedroom home in the San Fernando Valley and a 2,578 sq ft condo for $4.35 million in the most exclusive part of SoHo

So I think he is far from being broke like I read in a lot of threads.
He has made way more than the typical broke actor and a lot of
people working 9-5's.
T

Meta-physical

Re: Samuel L Jackson is Not Broke
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 10:30:06 AM »
Dear Taffin,

Ignore those fatuous comments; he's quite clearly living a life of luxury.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 10:33:18 AM »
He's black, he's broke, he's quite the joke.
K

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 10:36:45 AM »
Hes also going to be in Star Wars Episode 9.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 10:54:57 AM »
Samuel Freeman is loaded,don`t believve otherwise.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 11:18:04 AM »
Dear Taffin,

Ignore those fatuous comments; he's quite clearly living a life of luxury.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Coming from the person who claims that our brain - our most calorically expensive organ - didn't evolve AT ALL between the races.

Different skin, different hair form, different skull morphology, different bone density, different tolerance to alcohol, and the list goes on and on.  But our brains evolved to be EXACTLY the same somehow.  Evolution didn't touch this one major component of our anatomy.  ::)

And of course of you can provide a long list of Black Nobel Prize winners in the science fields on par with that of say Jews, Whites, and Asians, right Meta-physical?  Or a list of African societies on par with the West.

Oh no - of course not.  You would come back with fuck all for a rebuttal aside from "Well - if ONLY another 50 years of liberal education and social programs continue, things will change."

Ok Meta-physical - I'll wait.  Maybe before the year 2,500 we will see racial equality which you claim is soooo obvious.  Now excuse me, I'm going to watch TV now.  I heard that a Chinese sprinter won the recent 100 metre sprint championships.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Wow, some people are so delusional.  And no amount of real life results will ever change their views.

Hey Meta-physical, let's put $500 in escrow with Ron on the bet that Jews massively outnumber Africans on Nobel Prize wins this year.  Put your money where your mouth is!  I am also willing to bet you $500 that the top sprinter this year is Black.  Come on Meta-physical, let's go - RIGHT NOW.  Do you actually believe the garbage you spout?  Then put your money where your mouth is.  I'm willing to - are you?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 11:44:06 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Coming from the person who claims that our brain - our most calorically expensive organ - didn't evolve AT ALL between the races.

Different skin, different hair form, different skull morphology, different bone density, different tolerance to alcohol, and the list goes on and on.  But our brains evolved to be EXACTLY the same somehow.  Evolution didn't touch this one major component of our anatomy.  ::)

And of course of you can provide a long list of Black Nobel Prize winners in the science fields on par with that of say Jews, Whites, and Asians, right Meta-physical?  Or a list of African societies on par with the West.

Oh no - of course not.  You would come back with fuck all for a rebuttal aside from "Well - if ONLY another 50 years of liberal education and social programs continue, things will change."

Ok Meta-physical - I'll wait.  Maybe before the year 2,500 we will see racial equality which you claim is soooo obvious.  Now excuse me, I'm going to watch TV now.  I heard that a Chinese sprinter won the recent 100 metre sprint championships.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Wow, some people are so delusional.  And no amount of real life results will ever change their views.

Hey Meta-physical, let's put $500 in escrow with Ron on the bet that Jews massively outnumber Africans on Nobel Prize wins this year.  Put your money where your mouth is!  I am also willing to bet you $500 that the top sprinter this year is Black.  Come on Meta-physical, let's go - RIGHT NOW.  Do you actually believe the garbage you spout?  Then put your money where your mouth is.  I'm willing to - are you?
damn just damn meta-penis not doing well in thunder-dome :-X
p

Meta-physical

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 12:05:51 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Different skin, different hair form, different skull morphology, different bone density, different tolerance to alcohol, and the list goes on and on.  But our brains evolved to be EXACTLY the same somehow.  Evolution didn't touch this one major component of our anatomy.  ::)

And of course of you can provide a long list of Black Nobel Prize winners in the science fields on par with that of say Jews, Whites, and Asians, right Meta-physical?  Or a list of African societies on par with the West.

Oh no - of course not.  You would come back with fuck all for a rebuttal aside from "Well - if ONLY another 50 years of liberal education and social programs continue, things will change."

Ok Meta-physical - I'll wait.  Maybe before the year 2,500 we will see racial equality which you claim is soooo obvious.  Now excuse me, I'm going to watch TV now.  I heard that a Chinese sprinter won the recent 100 metre sprint championships.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Wow, some people are so delusional.  And no amount of real life results will ever change their views.

Hey Meta-physical, let's put $500 in escrow with Ron on the bet that Jews massively outnumber Africans on Nobel Prize wins this year.  Put your money where your mouth is!  I am also willing to bet you $500 that the top sprinter this year is Black.  Come on Meta-physical, let's go - RIGHT NOW.  Do you actually believe the garbage you spout?  Then put your money where your mouth is.  I'm willing to - are you?

Matt, you'd be better off taking your $500 and using it to pay another prostitute to be inseminated with your poisonous sperm. I've never made any of those comments, and I've quite clearly stated - numerous times now - that I don't deny the evidence indicating genetic differences between genders and racial groups. I've also stated that I don't think it's wise to attempt to remedy these differences by imposing quotas and legal requirements on businesses and educational institutions.  As I've already asked of you, please cite instances of me making these statements. You wouldn't know about citing sources, would you? You're too busy plagiarising material from actual academics and fantasising about debating Richard Dawkins while you lay on that filthy sofa of yours, gazing up at your wall of participation trophies, sperm test results, and high school exam certificates.

You've been exposed numerous times now, and you don't even have the integrity to admit your mistakes; you just retreat back into your own little fantasy world until you've recovered enough to post more irrelevant gibberish. Do not attempt to have a conversation with me until you acknowledge the fact that you're a disingenuous fraud, who misrepresents the views of others and steals material from published papers in order to pass it off as your own. In case you're having trouble finding the thread where I highlighted your repeated lies and asked you to address them, it's here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=640817.0

As you're so keen to make a bet, I bet you $500 that you can't cite evidence of me claiming that 'our brains didn't evolve AT ALL between races'. You've just accused me of making that statement here, now go and provide the evidence or I will give you the name of a charity to donate the money to. Run along, Rain Man. The clock is ticking!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 12:09:21 PM »
Thank you for letting me know,I was starting to worry about him and was thinking of doing a gofundme for him.

QuietYou

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 12:13:23 PM »
He's black, he's broke, he's quite the joke.

LOL

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 12:23:22 PM »
LOL
I Though you where told to be quiet
p

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 12:34:24 PM »
You're too busy plagiarising material from actual academics and fantasising about debating Richard Dawkins while you lay on that filthy sofa of yours, gazing up at your wall of participation trophies, sperm test results, and high school exam certificates.

Thanks M-P, just LOL'd and spit beer on my laptop because its hilarious.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2018, 12:34:33 PM »
I dont see the logic on this. He has several advertisers who regularly use him and usually stars in a movie
3-4 times a year. Since his movies always place high at the box office he has made a ton in royalty money alone.
120 movies and nominated for 4 Golden Globes and 1 Oscar. Just from Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown he made a pretty penny.

His movies have made more than $7.4 billion -- making him the highest-grossing actor of all time, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.

He drives a a Maybach 57 S which has been fully personalized for his use that was easily $366K when he bought it.
Yes I know he probably has finished his payments on this. He has a 11,738 sq ft six bedroom home in the San Fernando Valley and a 2,578 sq ft condo for $4.35 million in the most exclusive part of SoHo

people working 9-5's.

Bah... people with real money want to actually drive there Match.

Dex doesn't even buckle the solid 18k gold buckle on his own custom unicorn-skin weight belts, much less drive himself to the gym in his white on white Ghost (his driver is black. He's not a racist).

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2018, 12:48:39 PM »
Wait a sec.  How did a thread about Peter Jackson turn into yet another racial debate?

QuietYou

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2018, 01:14:58 PM »
I Though you where told to be quiet

It's actually me telling you to be quiet. You must have misinterpreted.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2018, 01:47:56 PM »

people working 9-5's.

Taffin, just because he has made a lot of movies (and still act although he is older), does not mean he is broke.

He doesn't NEED to act in movies, he does it because he loves the craft.

Q

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2018, 01:50:15 PM »
Loved him in shawshank redemption.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 01:53:33 PM »
Loved him in shawshank redemption.

Yes, and had a great performance in The Green Mile as well.
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2018, 02:08:47 PM »
Yes, and had a great performance in The Green Mile as well.

Also Great as Simon Phoenix in demolition man

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2018, 02:24:05 PM »
Never gets old.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2018, 02:27:42 PM »
Also Great as Simon Phoenix in demolition man

I liked him in Independence Day. And Wild Wild West.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2018, 02:27:55 PM »
erm.....

Not sure everyone got the 'joke' (such as it was).....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=641680.0

Dexter Jackson is Not Broke

I keep reading on threads people think Dexter Jackson is broke.
I dont see the logic on this. He has several sponsors and usually competes
3-4 times a year. Since he always places high he has made a ton in prize money alone.
28 pro wins and 74 top 5 finishes. Just the Olympia and Arnolds he made a pretty penny.
He also has 3 shows he runs and with all the bikini and
physique competitors loading those up he makes a pretty penny.

I'd say with his sponsors he makes at least 100 grand a year. Being top at shows he pulls another $200,000+.
His own shows he puts on probably $75,000-$100,000+ and thats very conservative.

He drives a Range that was easily 80 Grand and a 2016 Amg-S65 a $199,000 car.
Yes I know he probably makes payments on these. He has a place in Florida and one in Venice.

He has made way more than the typical broke bodybuilder and a lot of
people working 9-5's.

:P

T

QuietYou

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 02:28:42 PM »
I liked him in Independence Day. And Wild Wild West.
He was good in white men cant jump

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2018, 02:31:01 PM »

He was good in white men cant jump
Hearing his song “it’s a wonderful world” come on the radio always brightens up my day

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2018, 02:33:31 PM »
Hearing his song “it’s a wonderful world” come on the radio always brightens up my day

Yes, and his performance in Iron Man also makes you smile.

Especially when he shouts "SHOW ME THE MONEY" to Tom Cruise.
Q