Author Topic: Whey Protein Concentrate  (Read 10081 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Whey Protein Concentrate
« on: January 09, 2018, 12:10:32 PM »
Has anyone ever tried this product?

"Our whey protein concentrate has no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavors and no artificial colors. Protein is essential for muscle growth and recovery; whey protein powder offers an ideal boost of protein after a workout or anytime of day! This protein powder is rBST-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Whey Protein Concentrate
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 12:26:22 PM »
What's so different about it?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 12:41:06 PM »
Happy with this whey - after all these years searching the internet for a quality whey, the search ends at Nuts.com!

I workout everyday, and I highly recommend this whey for lean tissue building and recovery purposes!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 12:59:55 PM »
#straightfromthetap.com

::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 01:13:14 PM »
Are you guys sponsored by this company?? Lol whey is whey.

.esp concentrate. I'd be Leary of the unflavored if it were Isolate, but concentrate should be palatable (reminds me of Designer Whey's unflavored protein back when I was 15 or 16).

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 01:54:39 PM »
This is the best pure whey powder, AT THE best price, you will find. Plus Nuts.com has exemplary customer service, and maybe the most fun/cutest packaging.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 02:20:16 PM »
This is the best pure whey powder, AT THE best price, you will find. Plus Nuts.com has exemplary customer service, and maybe the most fun/cutest packaging.

Seriously this sounds sounds like a shill post

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 02:33:46 PM »
Seriously this sounds sounds like a shill post

It's great stuff! I mix it with stevia and cocoa after morning workouts, and with yogurt for a bedtime snack. At 63 I'm no bodybuilder but I notice even my hair, as well as muscles, are stronger since supplementing with this protein. Neutral taste, stirs fairly easily into water with a spoon. I always spend enough to get free shipping, which is amazingly fast, and the Nuts.com folks usually throw in a little sampler of something. Absolutely my go-to place for bulk or hard-to-find (out here in the hills) food products.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 02:33:50 PM »
No I am not affiliated with https://nuts.com. I own a few ice cream franchises and buy some of my add-ins from there. I just searched protein while on the site and $9.00 a pound sounded good . . . Thought I'd ask.

J

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 02:38:20 PM »
the only Whey that i've used for the past number of years is ON Gold Standard.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 03:45:37 PM »
Concentrate whey is garbage. I have used Isopure for years.
T

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2018, 01:51:07 AM »
Eat eggs.

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2018, 01:56:26 AM »
Speaking for myself the only two supps i use are creatine and nitric oxide.
And yeah i did see my recovery improved when using some herbal drink that had ingridients like ginseng, willow bark etc.
I did not feel or see any difference when using whey products.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 02:05:41 AM »
Speaking for myself the only two supps i use are creatine and nitric oxide.
I did not feel or see any difference when using whey products.
You sound like a teenager that first set foot in a sup store. You use it to meet your protein needs. Powdered macros. Not a placebo bs powder...  If it's good quality macros or not I'm not sure if it's better than a steak, chickenbrest or whatever.  Convenience and laziness is really the only reason for it...

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 02:07:29 AM »
You sound like a teenager that first set foot in a sup store. You use it to meet your protein needs. Powdered macros. Not a placebo bs powder...  If it's good quality macros or not I'm not sure if it's better than a steak, chickenbrest or whatever.  Convenience and laziness is really the only reason for it...
Cool it bro. I said i speak for myself. I don't care how i sound.  ;D :-X

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 03:46:46 AM »
The older I get, the more I realize the importance of net absorption vs gross consumption, I believe that whey is much easier for an older body to use more completely. If I'm wrong it's not the end of the world - I actually prefer a good milk/banana/whey shake to a lot of common foods.

I was recently gifted a 2 lb tub of "Trutein" that a chick I know had bought as part of a new years resolution but couldn't stand the flavor. I thought it was the best I'd ever tasted and I've used these for years , it was peanut butter and man, it was delicious. Usually I just go with the Walmart brand and it works just fine.

BBFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 04:30:01 AM »
All the Whey

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 05:15:13 AM »

An extra few BA points isn't gonna be a night/day difference. Concentrate tends to taste better than isolate and if you don't care for the taste, you're not gonna drink it.

... These posts sound 100% like shills for the protein company and the website.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 05:18:31 AM »

An extra few BA points isn't gonna be a night/day difference. Concentrate tends to taste better than isolate and if you don't care for the taste, you're not gonna drink it.

Actually isolates taste better/less. I used to use an unflawored concentrate 20 years ago and it tasted horrible. Hydrolysates are bitter.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 06:42:48 AM »

Concentrate is fart powder. I look forward to drinking Isopure. I buy a 7lb bucket from Amazon for $86.
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 10:48:12 PM »
Concentrate is fart powder. I look forward to drinking Isopure. I buy a 7lb bucket from Amazon for $86.

If you're lactose intolerant. I can drink a 1/2gal whole milk in one sitting (maybe 5-10mins) and have no problems.

chess315

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 08:47:12 AM »
If you're lactose intolerant. I can drink a 1/2gal whole milk in one sitting (maybe 5-10mins) and have no problems.
I actually feel concentrate is superior it's more closer to real food and cheaper I just don't see how isolate could be any superior

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2018, 07:32:01 AM »
I actually feel concentrate is superior it's more closer to real food and cheaper I just don't see how isolate could be any superior
Isolate is lactose free and has a higher concentration of aminos.
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2018, 03:58:40 PM »
The difference is negligible unless you are lactose intolerant. If you are not lactose intolerant and have money to burn, by all means go
ahead and get the isolate.  I'd get a batch tested to make sure you aren't being ripped off.