Author Topic: back shot taken for my boy esf  (Read 16412 times)

chess315

Re: back shot taken for my boy esf
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2018, 12:15:06 PM »
15 has a great thread comparing superdrol, epistane and mt1
I meant a gram of test 300mg tren a oral

chess315

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2018, 12:16:50 PM »
15 has a great thread comparing superdrol, epistane and mt1
epistane is very good I might get that and some androl 40mg epistane makes you strong and big

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2018, 12:18:39 PM »
P.s. Not everyone of that site is in on the skam

Some.guys there are real and they tell it like it is without $$$ on their brains

Hmmm Really.

And what happened to your “Enough of the go kill yourself” Thread
Who Deleted it ??

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2018, 12:23:56 PM »
Hmmm Really.

And what happened to your “Enough of the go kill yourself” Thread
Who Deleted it ??

Not me

Ask the mods

Seems you aren't man enough to accuse me of having it deleted straight out, so you talk in passive aggressive tones like a pussy

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2018, 12:27:23 PM »
Not me

Ask the mods

Seems you aren't man enough to accuse me of having it deleted straight out, so you talk in passive aggressive tones like a pussy

Ha - You got a lot to say boy

You’re Another empty oil drum rolling along making a Lot of Noise.

Likely it was you who asked the mods to delete it
As why would they otherwise

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2018, 01:07:32 PM »
Nope didn't ask for it pussy

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2018, 01:17:44 PM »
P.s. Not everyone of that site is in on the skam

Some.guys there are real and they tell it like it is without $$$ on their brains

"i was going to compete, but then i hurt my foot and didnt want to do conditioning and only wanted to punch"
"i was gonna race, but i decided against it last minute"
"i was gonna do a bbing competition, but i got bored"

keep deluding yourself. you're the pussy. always running, running, running from real tests so you can stake your identity ("good physique, strong, athletic, smart") on superficial and rare compliments from strangers instead. you mythologize yourself and run away from any real test of your self-image, you complete coward.

the mods probably deleted that thread because they don't want getbig to be liable for anything your fragile ass might do.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2018, 01:23:08 PM »
;D@ coward

Incredibly lazy is more like.it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2018, 01:24:17 PM »
Oh! But i would do it if the money was right 😉

If i don't get any $$$ for it why fucking bother

chess315

« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2018, 02:43:50 PM »
This has been a great thread with a lot of useful information through out it . Such as oral steroids doing and back Training. Epistane always made me strong about like tren at 40mg I should have got some next I will get androl and epistane

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2018, 05:37:43 PM »
;D@ coward

Incredibly lazy is more like.it

::)

Lazy is what a coward calls himself. What is laziness except fear?

But even if it were otherwise, how is it you suddenly get too lazy? You work out hours every day and love it, if we're to believe you. What more is required?

Dexter Jackson only works out one hour a day, doesn't diet much, and stepped on stage countless times.

Also, remember how I already offered you $3,000, which is the amount you demanded (i.e., "is right" in your own view) to compete and place top three at a show? And you agreed? Twice?

::)

Stop running, Douglas. You're an inveterate coward.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2018, 01:07:50 AM »
This has been a great thread with a lot of useful information through out it . Such as oral steroids doing and back Training. Epistane always made me strong about like tren at 40mg I should have got some next I will get androl and epistane

I love Epistane.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2018, 08:38:20 AM »
Well, it looks like as you said you don't train back aside from some wide grip pull-downs.

(as you probably noticed by now, when I talk to Mr. DJ, I don't "troll him" [or anyone else for that matter.. I'm an adult. I don't 'troll'] or talk shit about him like most do so this critique isn't with ill-will)

There's a minimal amount of what appears to be latissimus dorsi development, but aside from that there's not a whole lot of development anywhere else. The traps and rhomboids in particular are lacking a great deal. So starting out I would likely advise to focus on those areas because they would have the greatest immediate visual impact on the physique.

Secondly almost all of equal importance is the lack of development of the teres minor muscle group. Most people on The View a back that is well-developed they mistake the teres minor muscle group for lats imposes such as the standing relaxed from the back obviously, and back double biceps poses. Most people think pull-downs to the front, especially wide grip, emphasize lat development, however the prime-movers in that movement are the teres muscles.

To focus on latissimus dorsi development, the elbows need to be in front of the body and pulling the elbows down towards the waist. For example; movements such as reverse grip pull-downs with elbows in front of the body pulling down towards the waist. It's a misconception that rows are a "lat" movement. The prime movers in rows are actually the rhomboids, which squeeze the scapula back together. The lats are involved, especially when the elbows/upper arms are kept close to the torso, but prime movers are still rhomboids.

You can emphasize the rhomboids even further, you 10 fleur de lis elbows out more so the upper arm is more perpendicular to the Torso.

My recommendation;

Add one Training Day that focuses entirely on back movements. And have a day off completely the next day to give the back muscles an entire day's worth of nutrients all to itself. (I also follow/advise this schedule to clients for leg-days. I want the all available nutrients to go towards repairing damaged fibers the following day).

Workout  8 to 10 rep range 8 to 10 rep range begins with focusing on movements with the elbows in front of the body.   --

Such as close-grip pull-downs with a reverse-grip. One or two warm up sets, followed by two or three working sets In the 8 to 10 rep range. Ideally with a straight bar... Can possibly use a v-handle, but rather you use the str8.

Follow that with seated cable rows either with a v-handle, or again a str8 bar with a reverse-grip. This one you can use a little bit wider grip medium width , about the width of your shoulders or maybe half a hand with narrower. Should only need one warm-up set on these just to get the feel, followed by two or three working sets also in the 8 to 10 rep range.

*I also prefer using a one-armed lever-machine vertical row. Hammer Strength makes a great one. There are plenty of images of Dorian using one. I'm not sure exactly what it's called, but the handles are verticle. There are also some machines that have a selected weight stack instead of being plate loaded. I prefer to have the seat height as high as it goes, & gripping the very top of the handle. Use 1 arm at a time, getting a full stretch and finishing the contraction while twisting the torso back slightly (maybe a 15° twist back and pulling the shoulder 'down' about 2")

*!!* -- I should remind you that during all back movements it is imperative that you keep your back arched and chest up. Failure to maintain an arch in your back will result in the movements becoming a bicep and brach movement. Think of your arms as "hooks" that are only there 2 latch onto the weight and allow the back muscles to pull -- *!!*

After that, you can move on to movements to focus on the actual upper back muscles truly create a visually impressive back (*the muscles that most people mistake for "lats")... the teres minor muscle group specifically.

Pull-downs to the front with an overhand grip, about medium with. Personally in my experience, a medium grip produces better results then a wide grip. Should only need one warm-up set to get the feel of the movement don't need a high rep set 8 or 10 reps should be sufficient, followed by two, maybe three working sets of 8 or 10 reps.

Back to seated cable rows. This time we're going to move the elbows more out to the side at about 45 degrees or higher in relation to the Torso. Using a straight bar also going to go with the wider grip, wider than shoulder width. We're also going to pull the bar up towards the sternum or nipples. Shouldn't need a warm-up set with these, we're also going to go with a little bit higher rep range because amount of weight is going to be a little bit lower. Going to do two sets of about 12 to 15 reps.
  *Also note; you will likely not be able to pull the bar all the way to the chest because of the angle of the movement. It's fine if the bar stops for 5 or so inches in front of your chest at full contraction. Following those two sets we're going to go with and even wider grip, same rep range 12 to 15 for one set.

Going to finish off the back portion of the workout with straight arm pull-downs with the high cable. 3 sets of 15-20.

Finnish up with barbell power-shrugs in a power-rack. Go as heavy as you can. Pulling the bar off the pins so it's almost like an 8" rest-pause deadlift. 4-5sets of 12-15 reps, setting the bar graph down on the pens after each rep taking a breath and resetting your grip with each rep.

You can also finish off traps after that if you like with a set maybe two of dumbbell shrugs a little bit lighter, while bending your torso forward a little bit not quite to 70 degrees, and shrugging up. This will involve the rhomboids a little bit more.

*can't seem to get pics of anatomy chart of back muscles to post???

Great write up
Actually tried this work out yesterday (well mostly couldn’t get the hang of the wide grip cable row to the chest but will persevere), today actually feel sore in the last which is rare for me, the underhand grip cable row felt great probably one of the best back excercises I’ve ‘felt’, overall awesome workout and will try it for a few months, lower back is fucked up at minute drone work and heavy barbell rows aggrevate it so have perfect excuse to use this workout instead for a while

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2018, 09:05:38 AM »
I like 100dbol. Maybe 150.

Drol I like 200-250

Damn. I would die, I have HBP by drinking Diet Soda. How can someone have 250 mg Dbol and not drop dead? Any medication to decrease the blood pressure spikes?

chess315

« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2018, 09:29:53 AM »
Damn. I would die, I have HBP by drinking Diet Soda. How can someone have 250 mg Dbol and not drop dead? Any medication to decrease the blood pressure spikes?
it's probably possible that's not to far away from medical studies I would think you would feel like shit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2018, 09:37:22 AM »
it's probably possible that's not to far away from medical studies I would think you would feel like shit

What's your stats dude? Height, weight, body fat?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2018, 12:57:27 AM »
Great write up
Actually tried this work out yesterday (well mostly couldn’t get the hang of the wide grip cable row to the chest but will persevere), today actually feel sore in the last which is rare for me, the underhand grip cable row felt great probably one of the best back excercises I’ve ‘felt’, overall awesome workout and will try it for a few months, lower back is fucked up at minute drone work and heavy barbell rows aggrevate it so have perfect excuse to use this workout instead for a while

Glad to hear it.

The wide-grip cable rows are odd. We're used to pulling the bar to the chest/stomach with rows, but the body mechanics make that difficult when you go with a wide overhand grip. At full contaction the bar stops about 6" from my chest. Some can get the bar all the way to the chest. Key is to keep the elbows up as far up in a "T" formation as possible, to keep focus on the rhomboids, so you should feel it the days after between your shoulder-blades.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2018, 05:01:29 AM »
The choice of exercises don't fuking matter.

Pick some shit up and put it back down.

Be consistent with training, diet and sleep and you'll grow. It just takes time.

Fuking hell.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2018, 07:28:02 AM »
You put up pics about two years ago, you look like Danny devito

chess315

« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2018, 07:53:08 AM »
Retard that is a full body nothing hidden pic I lost damn near all my pics when cops took all a hard drives a couple yrs ago theres a lot of them floating around in the net probably even on here like my threesome pics that's not as little as I look probably 240lb no I didn't steal Steve Reeves pix

chess315

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2018, 08:08:24 AM »
Me training for my short professional wrestling job and me playing chess ,my den and me and my hog

chess315

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2018, 08:14:04 AM »
That 2017 pic is about 2011 the top pic is me and my son he was about 16 could bench 300 he's 19 now quit lifting the chess pic is my son to

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2018, 09:03:01 AM »
^^ you look like a tough sob bet you would kick the living shit out of that pear bodied irish turd 💩

werewolf operative

« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2018, 09:06:21 AM »
I lost damn near all my pics when cops took all a hard drives a couple yrs ago

chess315

« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2018, 09:33:06 AM »
I was a lot bigger just lost all my electronic stuff and was completely out of my right mind for a couple years partying and being in a coma. We use to party a lot I know that. There use to be a lot of pics of it all over I can't find any of them I should have other pix on here can't find them. Im 40 now I have considered pro wrestling or cage fighting but after the coma im clumsy. My brother prowrestles he's not worth a shit though I don't know him real good he thinks he is going to make It to the WWE lol I just humor him