Author Topic: Trump: "Stop the migrants from 'shithole' countries"  (Read 16371 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump: "Stop the migrants from 'shithole' countries"
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2018, 07:44:03 PM »
How many Norwegian refugees are there ???
Exactly, one of the richest countries.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2018, 07:52:25 PM »
Glad he is not afraid to speak the truth.

Yup!  Trump is for America, not 5th world cuntries looking to dump their shit on anyone they can.  FTN.    If any here in America want turd worlders coming here they can give up their home to them and take their place in their shithole nation.  Fucking libtardians.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2018, 07:56:10 PM »
Exactly, one of the richest countries.

Fuck refugees.

He’s talking about allowing in people who’ll help his nation stay/become a killer place. Not criminals, cockroaches, parasites, retards, and superstitious nut jobs.

Why should any country give a shit about “refugees”? And if you wanna be nice, lend them a hand, but demand they remain in their own country!

Especially people who are warriors of Allah. NO good ever comes from importing individuals who have submitted to such an atrocious spiritual/political ideology. It is literally anti-West.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2018, 07:59:24 PM »
Fuck refugees.

He’s talking about allowing in people who’ll help his nation stay/become a killer place. Not criminals, cockroaches, parasites, retards, and superstitious nut jobs.

Why should any country give a shit about “refugees”? And if you wanna be nice, lend them a hand, but demand they remain in their own country!

Especially people who are warriors of Allah. NO good ever comes from importing individuals who have submitted to such an atrocious spiritual/political ideology. It is literally anti-West.

This ^. 

werewolf operative

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2018, 08:00:19 PM »
Isn't Grant from Africa?

Are you this fucking stupid?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=22HVEeNgbYQ

Murder has increased for a fifth consecutive year in SA.  #2 highest rape in the world. Who's #1? America

Sweden came in #3.

Just think if Obama said this about white countries, kkkgetbig would call him the R word.  ::)

He can't...

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2018, 08:02:31 PM »
Trump is a race realist.

Mass importation of Africans or Arabs or even Asians for that matter means white genocide.

It also means the destruction of all the good things the immigrants/refugees themselves are coming to get.  Advanced medicine, science, technology, art, culture, human rights etc.  Yes, these things will not be a part of the future of America and the west if the west loses it's European makers.

Also be aware that if whites become a minority - we will be persected like nothing you can imagine...  but maybe look at the pictures above to get some idea..

werewolf operative

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2018, 08:31:29 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2018, 09:07:49 PM »
When you know the realties and the truth, it’s beyond obvious whites NEED to preserve the sanctuary of our nations.

Multiculturalism means white genocide.

Diversity means the loss of our cultures and countries.

Islam is our ENEMY.

Never apologize for your beliefs and never speak them in soft tones. Know the proper vernacular to avoid legal repercussions.

werewolf operative

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2018, 09:09:39 PM »
Yet, after six decades and tens of billions of dollars in aid and loans from the U.S. and other Western countries, Africa remains a “beggar continent” hopelessly addicted to handouts and alms.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/323198-trumps-suspicion-of-foreign-aid-to-africa-is-right-on-the

United States to give Ethiopia $91 million in drought aid for food and medicine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/us-gives-ethiopia-91-million-in-drought-aid-for-food-and-medicine/2017/08/31/0f8d381e-c101-4a08-86e4-562fae028a2c_story.html

U.S. ANNOUNCES $169 MILLION IN NEW HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE FOR ETHIOPIA AND KENYA

https://www.usaid.gov/news-information/press-releases/aug-3-2017-us-announces-169-million-new-humanitarian-assistance-ethiopia-kenya

"As a region, Africa accounts for around 20 percent of U.S. aid, with Egypt, Kenya, and South Sudan being the biggest beneficiaries. Although critics argue that lowered public international spending will adversely affect development projects, this reduction should also be seen as an opportunity for the continent to rise and for the relationship between the U.S. and Africa to evolve.

Africans must identify priorities, define, and implement them—not be reactionary to the politics of the West.

African countries have been recipients of foreign assistance since their independence. It is undeniable that some U.S. development assistance programs, especially the people- and country-centered ones such as the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and the Africa Development Foundation (ADF), have shown lasting results in programs that stimulate local economies and reduce aid dependency (such as sustainable agriculture, youth entrepreneurship, and improved access to power).Despite these successes, many experts argue that the provision of foreign assistance has, at times, developed a culture of dependency in Africa and fostered paternalism—as opposed to partnership—by the U.S. and elsewhere."

White people...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2018, 09:17:09 PM »
How many Norwegian refugees are there ???

fair point

he was talking about migrants

we should be taking in more migrants from Norway and less from Shit Hole countries

agreed?

werewolf operative

« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2018, 09:27:03 PM »
fair point

he was talking about migrants

we should be taking in more migrants from Norway and less from Shit Hole countries

agreed?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2018, 09:27:49 PM »
Let Africa deal with its own shit.

I mean, the initiatives to help that retard continent are never ending. I was born in ‘70, and all I’ve heard since I was old enough to somewhat comprehend is the cataclysmic failure of the overwhelming majority of its nations.

Despite unfathomable monetary, infrastructure and social aid from white countries.

Some “organisms” are meant to die.

We tried. And we tried with the blacks in our homelands, too. It’s a lost cause.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2018, 09:31:54 PM »
Trump is a

politician at the end of the day.... never put your faith in a politician, gentlemen. not ever.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2018, 09:34:30 PM »

I mean, the initiatives to help that retard continent are never ending. I was born in ‘70, and all I’ve heard since I was old enough to somewhat comprehend is the cataclysmic failure of the overwhelming majority of its nations.

Despite unfathomable monetary, infrastructure and social aid from white countries.

We tried. And we tried with the blacks in our homelands, too. It’s a lost cause.

But we wuz kangs!

werewolf operative

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2018, 09:38:39 PM »

I mean, the initiatives to help that retard continent are never ending. I was born in ‘70, and all I’ve heard since I was old enough to somewhat comprehend is the cataclysmic failure of the overwhelming majority of its nations. Despite unfathomable monetary, infrastructure and social aid from white countries.

Indeed. I'm sure you remember USA to Africa

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2018, 09:40:43 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2018, 09:44:35 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2018, 09:52:53 PM »
politician at the end of the day.... never put your faith in a politician, gentlemen. not ever.

To me, Trump is first and foremost an American. I say it's about damn time America put itself first. Our people.  Our culture.  Our civilization. 

I have confidence in Trump.  I had zero in his predecessor, the idiot from Chicago by way of Hawaii by way of a libtard mother and an MIA sperm donor.  Trump is putting America first.  Other great nations such as Australia and Great Britain should join with us.  Canada should oust their cuckold of a leader and put someone whose balls have dropped in office.  Someone who will work toward making Canada great again. Someone that puts Canadians first in Canada.  Someone that will keep sheepfucking shitherders out and any that are in deport them to the bowl movement of a motherfuckerland they came from. 

Germans should tar and feather their PM and deport her to a muslime country ASAP. Other once great nations should follow America's lead and band together to keep out the scum of the planet, regardless of skin color or lack thereof.  No one on this planet should feel "sorry" for what amounts to evolved dung beetles from the nations that brought the world AIDS and islime.  FTN.

They need to help themselves.  No more handouts to any such lands, North, South, East or West.  Black. White. Brown. Yellow. Red or any mix in between. If all you want to do is be a beggar then bugger off. 

Trump is The MAN!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2018, 10:01:48 PM »
Trump is The MAN!

never put your faith in man... man is highly fallible.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2018, 10:07:06 PM »
He just keeps getting better and better!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2018, 10:07:47 PM »
never put your faith in man... man is highly fallible.

dude man bro guy

you're so right

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2018, 10:26:58 PM »
Regardless of where one is politically, you have to admit this is crazy that this genocide is taking place and nobody in the mainstream media are reporting on it. And I'm willing to bet our social studies teachers sure aren't teaching about it in public schools.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2018, 10:29:24 PM »
Of course.

your own words are "of course"?

werewolf operative