Author Topic: Shithole Appreciation Thread  (Read 4405 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Shithole Appreciation Thread - GRAPHIC
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2018, 07:21:46 PM »
:o

Antarctica and Norway are not shitholes then!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Shithole Appreciation Thread
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2018, 08:03:07 PM »
You're delusional. It's a shithole and Norway is not. One of the most prosperous countries versus the poorest in the Western Hemisphere. Seriously you can't be that dumb. It's dollars and cents, unless you're saying that their being white is the reason that they're more prosperous than a predominantly black nation? That would be racist. 

he is a RACIST!
real men= no rubbers

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2018, 01:24:26 PM »
lol

FLASHBACK: Lindsey Graham Called Mexico, Other Countries ‘Hellholes’ [VIDEO]
HENRY RODGERS
Political Reporter
01/14/2018

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham called Mexico and other Latin American nations “hellholes” in a 2013 debate with the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The old comments came back to light as Graham blasted President Donald Trump after he reportedly used the term “shithole” to describe Haiti and El Salvador during a bipartisan immigration sit down Thursday. Although Trump has denied using the word, he has continued to face widespread criticism among from Democratic lawmakers and pundits quick to label the remark as “racist.”

In the 2013 debate Graham said people who are coming into the U.S. across the southern border live in “hellholes” and said the U.S. cannot accept everyone who lives in a “hellhole” as a citizen.

“The people coming across the southern border live in hellholes. They don’t like that,” Graham said. “They want to come here. Our problem is we can’t have everybody in the world who lives in a hellhole come to America.”

Graham is a longtime advocate of a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants. He was a co-sponsor of a bipartisan bill in June 2017 that would have offered a pathway to citizenship for immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children. (RELATED: Graham Wants Trump To Create A Pathway To Citizenship For Illegal Immigrants)

“There are 11 million people coming through the southern border cause they come from countries where they can’t find work, and life is miserable.” Graham said. “So it seems to me that if you can control who gets a job you’ve gone a long way in controlling illegal immigration. Because as long as the jobs are available in America you can’t build a fence high enough to stop people.”

The Republican senator said he spoke directly to Trump about his “shithole” comment and that everyone who attended the meeting knows how he personally feels.

“Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday. The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel,” Graham said in a statement Friday.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/14/flashback-lindsey-graham-called-mexico-other-countries-hellholes-video/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2018, 09:17:15 AM »
Rand Paul: Trump isn't prejudiced against Haiti because he helped fund my medical mission trip there
by Kyle Feldscher | Jan 14, 2018,

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul brushed off suggestions that President Trump holds a racial animus against Haitians because he once supported Paul’s trip to the Caribbean nation to do eye surgeries on poor Haitians.

Paul said on NBC’s “Meet The Press” Sunday that Trump donated money to a medical mission trip Paul took before he was president. Paul did about 200 surgeries on Haitians that allowed them to see while he was on the trip, and he said that’s evidence Trump isn’t prejudiced against the country.

“It is unfair to draw conclusions from a remark that I think wasn't constructive is the least we can say and I think it is unfair to all of a sudden, paint him, well, he's a racist, when I know for a fact he cares very deeply about the people in Haiti because he helped to finance a trip, we were able to give vision back for 200 people in Haiti,” Paul said.

The comments come days after Trump reportedly said Haiti and some African nations are “shithole countries.”

That remark has led to an onslaught of Democratic lawmakers calling Trump a racist. Paul said that’s not going to help Congress come to a deal on immigration.

“There are a lot of questions that this ultimately intersects with policy, and the only thing I regret from all of this, other than I think some people in the media have gone completely bonkers with, you know, just ad hominem on the president, I want to see an immigration compromise and you can't have an immigration compromise if everybody is out there calling the president a racist,” he said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rand-paul-trump-isnt-prejudiced-against-haiti-because-he-helped-fund-my-medical-mission-trip-there/article/2645894

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2018, 01:19:52 PM »
I know him about as well as you do.  I also know that bigots, particularly those with poor impulse control, cannot hide bigotry.  If he was a racist, he would have done what the Village Idiot on this board did when Vince outed him after he repeatedly called Vince  "Aunt Jemima" based solely on the color of his skin.  Now that's a racist.    

Racism and bigotry are synonymous.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2018, 01:22:13 PM »
Then you're a racist, for bringing up the fact that the reason why Norway is not a $h1th0l3 country is because their population is primarily white, unlike Haiti and African countries.  Shame on you, Prime.   :)

Good call. Also a good deflection. Do you work in media?  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2018, 01:30:35 PM »
Prime got those hata blockas on today.  ;D

I'm not up on urban slang, so I looked up the term hata blocka. It feels good to learn something new. Thanks. You are very clever.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2018, 01:33:48 PM »
But it is relevant. It would point out your hypocrisy. He was in office for eight years and played the race card all the time which proved him and his administrations division of the country. He thrived on blacks being shot by cops.

I choose to live in the moment. No one can change the past, regardless of relevance.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2018, 01:34:37 PM »
Racism and bigotry are synonymous.

?  Who said the terms are not synonymous? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2018, 01:52:15 PM »
?  Who said the terms are not synonymous? 

Well, I thought you did. The second and third and fourth sentences in you reply, seem conflicted to me. "Now that's racist" suggests that bigotry is not.

Who knows, maybe I'm dim witted.  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2018, 02:00:48 PM »
I was in Queens today - total shithole ala the turd world. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2018, 02:20:52 PM »
Well, I thought you did. The second and third and fourth sentences in you reply, seem conflicted to me. "Now that's racist" suggests that bigotry is not.

Who knows, maybe I'm dim witted.  ;)

I use the terms interchangeably.  They mean the same thing. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2018, 12:10:02 PM »
 :-[
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2018, 04:06:29 PM »