Author Topic: Shithole Appreciation Thread  (Read 4427 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Shithole Appreciation Thread
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 07:13:09 PM »
A lot of you seem to be missing the point. Trump is a racist. This is the point. Trump has no filters, this is another point.

No he isn't. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 07:15:47 PM »
LOL  @ obsessed by merely responding to his comment

You're getting dumber by the day Bum

I do think it's hilarious that a guy who doesn't even live in the US does appear to be obsessed with our politics

You do seem obsessed with where I'm from and with where I live, you creepy SOB.  When did I say that I don't live, or that I haven't lived in the US?  Why do you care?  You keep on bringing this up in almost every post regarding me.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 07:16:40 PM »
A lot of you seem to be missing the point. Trump is a racist. This is the point. Trump has no filters, this is another point. Africa is not a country. Trump's apparently too ignorant to know this....another point.

Prime, I hear you might be a closet pedophile.  Is this true?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 07:17:55 PM »
A lot of you seem to be missing the point. Trump is a racist. This is the point. Trump has no filters, this is another point. Africa is not a country. Trump's apparently too ignorant to know this....another point.

Did you think Obama and his administration were racist?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 07:18:23 PM »
No he isn't. 

What? Do you know him personally? What is different about Norway, a country from which Trump welcomes immigrants? Could it be that Norwegians are predominately white?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 07:20:49 PM »
What? Do you know him personally? What is different about Norway, a country from which Trump welcomes immigrants? Could it be that Norwegians are predominately white?

What is different about Norway, in comparison with Haiti and most African countries?  That's easy.  Norway is not a $h1th0l3.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2018, 07:23:02 PM »
Did you think Obama and his administration were racist?

Obama and his administration are not relevant at this point. Perhaps some of them were racists and perhaps not. You sound like the kid who when caught doing something bad defends themselves by saying something like Johnny did it too!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2018, 07:23:18 PM »
You do seem obsessed with where I'm from and with where I live, you creepy SOB.  When did I say that I don't live, or that I haven't lived in the US?  Why do you care?  You keep on bringing this up in almost every post regarding me.

Right?  Friggin weirdo.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2018, 07:24:19 PM »
What is different about Norway, in comparison with Haiti and most African countries?  That's easy.  Norway is not a $h1th0l3.

...And the population is primarily white. Don't forget that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2018, 07:25:46 PM »

I know him about as well as you do.  I also know that bigots, particularly those with poor impulse control, cannot hide bigotry.  If he was a racist, he would have done what the Village Idiot on this board did when Vince outed him after he repeatedly called Vince  "Aunt Jemima" based solely on the color of his skin.  Now that's a racist.    

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2018, 07:37:33 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2018, 07:38:53 PM »
...And the population is primarily white. Don't forget that.

Then you're a racist, for bringing up the fact that the reason why Norway is not a $h1th0l3 country is because their population is primarily white, unlike Haiti and African countries.  Shame on you, Prime.   :)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2018, 07:40:02 PM »
Prime got those hata blockas on today.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2018, 07:43:13 PM »
Obama and his administration are not relevant at this point. Perhaps some of them were racists and perhaps not. You sound like the kid who when caught doing something bad defends themselves by saying something like Johnny did it too!

But it is relevant. It would point out your hypocrisy. He was in office for eight years and played the race card all the time which proved him and his administrations division of the country. He thrived on blacks being shot by cops.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2018, 08:55:01 PM »
LOL - new record for contradicting yourself in only one sentence

fuck off you commie bastard
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2018, 09:03:46 PM »
hmmmm
real men= no rubbers

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2018, 09:20:47 PM »
Rush calls him "Dick Turban" for a reason.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2018, 09:38:38 PM »
Rush calls him "Dick Turban" for a reason.

Mark Levin calls him Little Dick Durbin...lol

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2018, 09:39:07 PM »
I had a feeling it was bullshit..

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25817/dick-durbin-has-history-lying-about-private-white-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

i hope this spreads...but it wont...had a argument with a super liberal at work today...he doesnt like anyone disagreeing with his view...while me on the other hand, i dont care. liberals get so angry when you dont agree with their point of view. he told me i was a "part of the CULT" towards Trump... i told him he was a part "of the SHEEP" and believes everything he sees on the liberal media...i brought up the old Y2K bug the media caused/pushed panic over like it was the end of the world and nothing happend.. and told him how is this(y2k bug) any different from now?
real men= no rubbers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2018, 10:00:33 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/PaulJosephWatson/videos/1926423294051815/

It’ll spread. Things like this always do. Trump will be accused by the left of saying something he really didn’t say and as usual he will be vindicated. The problem is the MSM won’t report it and the minions will be none the wiser. They really are stupid people.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2018, 06:46:19 PM »
Prime, I hear you might be a closet pedophile.  Is this true?
Prime avoided this one in all of his quoting.

At least our "racist" president has the decency to deny it.....

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2018, 06:51:10 PM »
No he isn't.  

best way to attack a liberal when they pull this term out "RACIST" is counteract it and tell them they are a RACIST!... because they brought up the race factor....you see them look down and dont know what to say... ive done it several times and it works....call them the RACIST...it works..no bs
real men= no rubbers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2018, 06:56:48 PM »
 :o

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2018, 07:18:30 PM »

You're delusional. It's a shithole and Norway is not. One of the most prosperous countries versus the poorest in the Western Hemisphere. Seriously you can't be that dumb. It's dollars and cents, unless you're saying that their being white is the reason that they're more prosperous than a predominantly black nation? That would be racist.