Author Topic: Romano making fun of Getbigers !!!!  (Read 6861 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Romano making fun of Getbigers !!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 01:18:05 PM »
Why does he have an aunt Jemima rag on his head. Also he's a grown man who can't even sit still, constantly moving in his chair bobbing his head around.  :-\

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 01:35:35 PM »
Why does he have an aunt Jemima rag on his head. Also he's a grown man who can't even sit still, constantly moving in his chair bobbing his head around.  :-\

LMAO  I bet he is reading this thread as we speak ,

Stay tuned .

WooSHHHHHHHHHH

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 01:56:20 PM »
I mean, stuff these trunks (below) with the fecal matter presented and have Romano stand side-by-side it and I think a panel of bodybuilding judges would have a hard time scoring it...

VS

lol...

"1"

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 02:00:22 PM »
Romano reminds me of the late "Steroid Guru" Dan Duchaine and Romano's mentor- all this supposed knowledge of drugs and yet looks like crap, lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 02:04:12 PM »
Romano reminds me of the late "Steroid Guru" Dan Duchaine- all this supposed knowledge of drugs and yet looks like crap, lol

Why is he wearing a dress? Otherwise, decent build on 'em..

"1"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 02:07:39 PM »
Romano is a fucking little runt bitch,him and MD can go get fucked.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2018, 07:44:14 PM »
Mr. Palumbo and myself have had recent email communications about Mr. Goodrum. I am going to email him about Mr. Romano's remarks.
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2018, 08:18:35 PM »
Why is he wearing a dress? Otherwise, decent build on 'em..

"1"

;D ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2018, 08:30:25 PM »
Mr. Palumbo and myself have had recent email communications about Mr. Goodrum. I am going to email him about Mr. Romano's remarks.

I appreciate what you do for the getbig community.  Please let us know how this turns out.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2018, 08:32:46 PM »
I appreciate what you do for the getbig community.  Please let us know how this turns out.

Thank you, AbrahamG. I will let you know the outcome of my communications with Mr. Palumbo.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2018, 09:24:00 PM »
I appreciate what you do for the getbig community.  Please let us know how this turns out.

My email to Mr. Palumbo:

"Mr. Palumbo,

I heard your recent youtube with John Romano and Lee Priest ("LEE PRIEST: WHY BODYBUILDERS STOPPED TRAINING HARD! Iron Rage).

As a consistent poster on getbig.com since 2007, I have to disagree with Mr. Romano that getbiggers are 130 pounds soaking wet. The majority of getbiggers do train. Further, it's more about how the person looks than how much they weigh. 99.9% of the bodybuilders today weigh a lot and look like absolute shit with their bloated guts. Its really disgusting. I think Mr. Romano needs to modify his opinion about getbiggers.

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Palumbos response:

"I'm CCing John on this email."

My response to Mr. Palumbo:

"Thank you, Mr. Palumbo.

Here's hoping that Mr. Romano can modify his opinion of getbiggers.

Also, in case you did not know, Mr. Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, purchased a modular home. I hope he invites you and I over for a BBQ so we can meet in person.

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Palumbos response:

"LMAO"
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2018, 01:18:24 AM »
My email to Mr. Palumbo:

"Mr. Palumbo,

I heard your recent youtube with John Romano and Lee Priest ("LEE PRIEST: WHY BODYBUILDERS STOPPED TRAINING HARD! Iron Rage).

As a consistent poster on getbig.com since 2007, I have to disagree with Mr. Romano that getbiggers are 130 pounds soaking wet. The majority of getbiggers do train. Further, it's more about how the person looks than how much they weigh. 99.9% of the bodybuilders today weigh a lot and look like absolute shit with their bloated guts. Its really disgusting. I think Mr. Romano needs to modify his opinion about getbiggers.

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Palumbos response:

"Thank you, Mr. Palumbo.

Also, in case you did not know, Mr. Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, purchased a modular home. I hope he invites you and I over for a BBQ so we can meet in person.

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Palumbos response:

"LMAO"

Says the 170lb 30%bf gym membership owner who can't bench press 200lbs.

People like you illustrate John's point perfectly

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2018, 01:19:00 AM »
Legit LOL.  Make sure you get photo's of you, Dave and Vince at the house/modular/trailer warming.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2018, 02:11:17 AM »
Says the 170lb 30%bf gym membership owner who can't bench press 200lbs.

People like you illustrate John's point perfectly

:::pats you on head::::

There, there.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2018, 02:16:01 AM »
Legit LOL.  Make sure you get photo's of you, Dave and Vince at the house/modular/trailer warming.

I hope Vince cooks us burgers and keilbasa.
X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2018, 06:13:41 AM »
My email to Mr. Palumbo:

"Mr. Palumbo,

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Palumbos response:

"Thank you, Mr. Palumbo.

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Palumbos response:

"LMAO"
Hilarious! Dave's awesome, best bodybuilding channel hands down on youtube! Respect to Dave for replying to your emails!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2018, 06:37:08 AM »
 At least he's not doing it while hiding behind the old "Dirt Diggler" moniker.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2018, 08:36:57 AM »
Mr. Romanos reply:

"I never said “all getbiggers” just the ones who have materialized at various shows have been little dweebs, such as Vince - who’s life I saved when Derek Anthony almost killed him at the Olympia.

Any moron knows that there are a good amount - probably most - “getbiggers” who train and are in good shape. In fact I’ve gone on record as saying getbig.com is a “thunderdome - interesting how you never wrote me about that comment. Unfortunately, such an environment breeds internet cowboys who talk big behind their computer screen, but when caught in person don’t cut the image they portray. It’s usually the ones who talk the biggest are the biggest dweebs.

Carry on…..."

My reply:

"Thank you for the reply, Mr. Romano.

I did haphazardly inferred that you meant all getbiggers. Clearly, you did not. My mistake.

Further, based on your tone, it sounds like you and Mr. Vince Goodrum do not get along. Does this mean that you will not be coming with Mr. Palumbo and I to Vince's Casa El Keilbasa? We would love to have you partake in beer and festivities (pin the tail on the donkey and bingo) with us!

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Romanos reply:

"Thank you for admitting your mistake.
No, I will not. sausage parties are not my thing."

My reply:

Mr. Romano,

Sorry for the confusion. I was not using the term "Keilbasa" in metaphorical terms to refer to a phallic object. Although, at one time, Mr. Goodrum did. Nonetheless, the invitation is still open.

Further, Mr. Goodrum "paints" a very different picture regarding his incidence with Derek Anthony. For all of these years, I have been trying to figure out who is right.

Sincerely,

SF1900
X

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2018, 05:44:47 PM »
This could only be settled with a Vince vs Romano showdown on Iron Debate.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2018, 05:48:35 PM »
Sure Romano doesn’t like sausage parties.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2018, 05:58:19 PM »
Mr. Romanos reply:

"I never said “all getbiggers” just the ones who have materialized at various shows have been little dweebs, such as Vince - who’s life I saved when Derek Anthony almost killed him at the Olympia.

Any moron knows that there are a good amount - probably most - “getbiggers” who train and are in good shape. In fact I’ve gone on record as saying getbig.com is a “thunderdome - interesting how you never wrote me about that comment. Unfortunately, such an environment breeds internet cowboys who talk big behind their computer screen, but when caught in person don’t cut the image they portray. It’s usually the ones who talk the biggest are the biggest dweebs.

Carry on…..."

My reply:

"Thank you for the reply, Mr. Romano.

I did haphazardly inferred that you meant all getbiggers. Clearly, you did not. My mistake.

Further, based on your tone, it sounds like you and Mr. Vince Goodrum do not get along. Does this mean that you will not be coming with Mr. Palumbo and I to Vince's Casa El Keilbasa? We would love to have you partake in beer and festivities (pin the tail on the donkey and bingo) with us!

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Romanos reply:

"Thank you for admitting your mistake.
No, I will not. sausage parties are not my thing."

My reply:

Mr. Romano,

Sorry for the confusion. I was not using the term "Keilbasa" in metaphorical terms to refer to a phallic object. Although, at one time, Mr. Goodrum did. Nonetheless, the invitation is still open.

Further, Mr. Goodrum "paints" a very different picture regarding his incidence with Derek Anthony. For all of these years, I have been trying to figure out who is right.

Sincerely,

SF1900
Haha.. this is great! ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2018, 06:00:46 PM »
Aunt Jemima-rag of Peace!
Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2018, 12:26:31 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2018, 01:30:48 AM »

Totally forgot I picked up a bag of frozen Maple pancakes yesterday.

Been sitting here for the past couple hours unable to decide what I was hungry for. Problem solved.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2018, 08:08:18 AM »
SF, I want to thank you on behalf of all Getbiggers, for defending our honor6. :-*