Author Topic: Romano making fun of Getbigers !!!!  (Read 6840 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Romano making fun of Getbigers !!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2018, 09:03:14 AM »
My email to Mr. Palumbo:

"Mr. Palumbo,

I heard your recent youtube with John Romano and Lee Priest ("LEE PRIEST: WHY BODYBUILDERS STOPPED TRAINING HARD! Iron Rage).

As a consistent poster on getbig.com since 2007, I have to disagree with Mr. Romano that getbiggers are 130 pounds soaking wet. The majority of getbiggers do train. Further, it's more about how the person looks than how much they weigh. 99.9% of the bodybuilders today weigh a lot and look like absolute shit with their bloated guts. Its really disgusting. I think Mr. Romano needs to modify his opinion about getbiggers.

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Palumbos response:

"I'm CCing John on this email."

My response to Mr. Palumbo:

"Thank you, Mr. Palumbo.

Here's hoping that Mr. Romano can modify his opinion of getbiggers.

Also, in case you did not know, Mr. Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, purchased a modular home. I hope he invites you and I over for a BBQ so we can meet in person.

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Palumbos response:

"LMAO"

Romano didn't save my life from Derek Anthony but he should have done a better job at saving Derek's life.  Its 2018 and I'm still standing and Derek Anthony is rotting in a grave because of his arrogant behavior and his ideal that he was invincible...no different than Rich Piana, Paul Borresson, Matt Duvall, Mike Matterazzo, etc......the list goes on.  

They thought they could take all the shit they want and just see a doctor every few months but that's not the way life works.  At any point in time, we can all just drop dead but if you decide the walk out in traffic, your chances of getting hit by a car increases over a person sitting at home walking Judge Judy.  

People have criticized and talked shit about me for years......but being right about what I say is the best revenage.   Being alive while my enemies are dead helps as well but honestly I'm tired of talking about the 2007 incident.  I didn't want him to die but he wrote his own prescription for his destiny
A

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2018, 09:05:39 AM »
Lee Priest cracks me up.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2018, 09:08:42 AM »
if you decide the walk out in traffic, your chances of getting hit by a car increases over a person sitting at home walking Judge Judy.  

hmmm... yes

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2018, 09:34:11 AM »
Just to remind everyone that the issues between me and Derek Anthony are over......

A

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2018, 09:35:31 AM »
Just to remind everyone that the issues between me and Derek Anthony are over......

lol

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2018, 09:41:51 AM »
Romano reminds me of the late "Steroid Guru" Dan Duchaine and Romano's mentor- all this supposed knowledge of drugs and yet looks like crap, lol
That is absolutely NOT Dan Duchaine. I know this for a fact.

werewolf operative

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2018, 09:45:16 AM »
That is absolutely NOT Dan Duchaine. I know this for a fact.

He was dead long before that photo was taken.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2018, 10:13:27 AM »
SF, I want to thank you on behalf of all Getbiggers, for defending our honor6. :-*

My pleasure  :D
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2018, 10:36:59 AM »

Romano didn't save my life from Derek Anthony but he should have done a better job at saving Derek's life.  Its 2018 and I'm still standing and Derek Anthony is rotting in a grave because of his arrogant behavior and his ideal that he was invincible...no different than Rich Piana, Paul Borresson, Matt Duvall, Mike Matterazzo, etc......the list goes on.  

They thought they could take all the shit they want and just see a doctor every few months but that's not the way life works.  At any point in time, we can all just drop dead but if you decide the walk out in traffic, your chances of getting hit by a car increases over a person sitting at home walking Judge Judy.  

People have criticized and talked shit about me for years......but being right about what I say is the best revenage.   Being alive while my enemies are dead helps as well but honestly I'm tired of talking about the 2007 incident.  I didn't want him to die but he wrote his own prescription for his destiny

Vince I like you dude but you have to chill with the "enemies" nonsense.

Not one of those guys physically harmed you.  You were in internet fights. You and DA were face to face and nothing happened. That's not an enemy.

Peoples criticism of you are based on your trolling nature. You can't claim to be a "victim" when you spout off nonsense to garner attention. You know exactly what you're doing. It's no different than Matt and his nonsense or Gib and the bitcoin thread..

The fact that certain guys die and you're still alive are not related. The fact is that you all were "known" in the same circles.

Stop with the drama bro. It's beneath you at this point.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2018, 10:40:52 AM »

Mr. Romano said that you have a reason to lie.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2018, 11:52:26 AM »
Mr. Romano said that you have a reason to lie.

Over something that happened 10 years ago???  John Romano biggest issue is that he thinks and always acted as though he was a rock star and that he and Gregg Valentino don't realize that the party is long over with.   

John should let SLEEPING DOGS LIE. 
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2018, 01:18:43 PM »
I would like to see Vince confront Mr. Romano face to face and spit in his eyes.  I think that would get the ghost/curse of Derek Anthony
off Vince's back once and for all.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2018, 01:57:14 PM »
Poor Derek.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2018, 02:00:53 PM »

Over something that happened 10 years ago???  John Romano biggest issue is that he thinks and always acted as though he was a rock star and that he and Gregg Valentino don't realize that the party is long over with.   

John should let SLEEPING DOGS LIE. 

Vince, are you on good terms with Dave Palumbo?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2018, 02:10:41 PM »
Vince, are you on good terms with Dave Palumbo?

I've never really been on bad terms with Dave...not to say we haven't argued with each other.  That's just the way the industry works.   However, John Romano is a different story.  He's a troublemaker and a not a trustworthy individual.   Great writer and knows his stuff but he's a very manipulative person.
A

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2018, 02:28:33 PM »
Good Drum Beats

Vince remains unworried and spends his nights reposing,
While Derek's remains were buried and steadily decomposing.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2018, 10:33:36 PM »

I've never really been on bad terms with Dave...not to say we haven't argued with each other.  That's just the way the industry works.   However, John Romano is a different story.  He's a troublemaker and a not a trustworthy individual.   Great writer and knows his stuff but he's a very manipulative person.

Lol@ you being a part of any industry except a statistic for the health care industry's studies on obesity,heart disease, male breast cancer, and diabetes.

#breastcancerawareness

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2018, 01:39:04 AM »

never gets old

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2018, 01:51:08 AM »

never gets old

Isn't Jimmy Z that Asian dude who makes the Rich Piana videos?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2018, 12:27:46 PM »
Mr. Romanos reply:

"I never said “all getbiggers” just the ones who have materialized at various shows have been little dweebs, such as Vince - who’s life I saved when Derek Anthony almost killed him at the Olympia.

Any moron knows that there are a good amount - probably most - “getbiggers” who train and are in good shape. In fact I’ve gone on record as saying getbig.com is a “thunderdome - interesting how you never wrote me about that comment. Unfortunately, such an environment breeds internet cowboys who talk big behind their computer screen, but when caught in person don’t cut the image they portray. It’s usually the ones who talk the biggest are the biggest dweebs.

Carry on…..."

My reply:

"Thank you for the reply, Mr. Romano.

I did haphazardly inferred that you meant all getbiggers. Clearly, you did not. My mistake.

Further, based on your tone, it sounds like you and Mr. Vince Goodrum do not get along. Does this mean that you will not be coming with Mr. Palumbo and I to Vince's Casa El Keilbasa? We would love to have you partake in beer and festivities (pin the tail on the donkey and bingo) with us!

Sincerely,

SF1900"

Mr. Romanos reply:

"Thank you for admitting your mistake.
No, I will not. sausage parties are not my thing."

My reply:

Mr. Romano,

Sorry for the confusion. I was not using the term "Keilbasa" in metaphorical terms to refer to a phallic object. Although, at one time, Mr. Goodrum did. Nonetheless, the invitation is still open.

Further, Mr. Goodrum "paints" a very different picture regarding his incidence with Derek Anthony. For all of these years, I have been trying to figure out who is right.

Sincerely,

SF1900

Romano keeps Owning GetBiggers left and right

He makes fun of Getbbigers

tells you you're WRONG and then he's not not interested in your sausages party"

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2018, 12:36:19 PM »

Romano keeps Owning GetBiggers left and right

He makes fun of Getbbigers

tells you you're WRONG and then he's not not interested in your sausages party"

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, I was wrong. He never inferred all getbiggers. Further, its not a "sausage" party, as a variety of people will be there.

Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO
SF1900
Fitness Frenzy
Henda
Chaos
Princess L
Rip it up Baby
Newmom
Booty
Powerlift66
Tennisballz
Hypertrophy
Bevo
Taffin
VisualizationPerfection
AbrahamG
Che
Pray 4 War
Dave D
Metaphysical
Kahn
Calfzilla
Parker
X

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2018, 12:45:51 PM »
Well, I was wrong. He never inferred all getbiggers. Further, its not a "sausage" party, as a variety of people will be there.

SF1900
Fitness Frenzy
Henda
Chaos
Princess L
Rip it up Baby
Newmom
Booty
Powerlift66
Tennisballz
Hypertrophy
Bevo
Taffin
VisualizationPerfection
AbrahamG
Che
Pray 4 War
Dave D
Metaphysical
Kahn
Calfzilla
Parker

Awesome .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2018, 12:51:34 PM »
Awesome .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Based on your negative remarks, you were disinvited.

Now you'll never experience Vince's Keilbasa Party.

Your loss.
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2018, 12:55:04 PM »

SF1900
Fitness Frenzy
Henda
Chaos
Princess L
Rip it up Baby
Newmom
Booty
Powerlift66
Tennisballz
Hypertrophy
Bevo
Taffin
VisualizationPerfection
AbrahamG
Che
Pray 4 War
Dave D
Metaphysical
Kahn
Calfzilla
Parker

I made the list!  I'm on my way, text me the address...  8)

T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2018, 01:12:35 PM »

SF1900
Fitness Frenzy
Henda
Chaos
Princess L
Rip it up Baby
Newmom
Booty
Powerlift66
Tennisballz
Hypertrophy
Bevo
Taffin
VisualizationPerfection
AbrahamG
Che
Pray 4 War
Dave D
Metaphysical
Kahn
Calfzilla
Parker

There's way more people coming than I thought.

Newmom is going to be there?