Author Topic: Bulking is a terrible idea  (Read 127399 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Bulking is a terrible idea
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2018, 08:21:52 AM »
Snow and cold temps, perfect weather for bulking!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2018, 08:23:55 AM »
thats your idea of a vacation

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2018, 09:53:33 AM »
go4it are you making any changes to your training during this bulking phase? as far as, i dont know, sets, reps, exercise selection...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2018, 10:49:23 AM »
go4it are you making any changes to your training during this bulking phase? as far as, i dont know, sets, reps, exercise selection...

I'm training 2 bodyparts per day big part in the morning small at night, so like yesterday I did chest, then I'll go back in the evening and do triceps,  the night work out is like 30 min tops, in and out. No cardio at all.
thats your idea of a vacation
;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2018, 01:16:44 PM »

are you back in chicago?

do you still want to retire in a few years and move to thailand?

E
E

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2018, 02:25:52 PM »
i think he can do better than thailand  ???

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2018, 03:08:38 PM »
are you back in chicago?

do you still want to retire in a few years and move to thailand?

E
Yeah, it's pretty cold out here at the moment. And yes thats the plan, I have the money to do it now, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying my job and life in general, so 4-5 years most likely.

i think he can do better than thailand  ???
Dude I love Thailand, my dream has always been to live on a beach, to do this in America costs millions, in Thailand you need anywhere from 50-70 grand for a beach front condo in a resort style condominium. It's a great country, tons of amazing beaches, nice gyms, great food, awesome nightclubs and bars, lots of girls. You gotta find ways to achieve your dreams in life dude!

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2018, 03:19:28 PM »

You an 18 year old girl or something?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2018, 04:23:26 PM »
Yeah, it's pretty cold out here at the moment. And yes thats the plan, I have the money to do it now, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying my job and life in general, so 4-5 years most likely.
Dude I love Thailand, my dream has always been to live on a beach, to do this in America costs millions, in Thailand you need anywhere from 50-70 grand for a beach front condo in a resort style condominium. It's a great country, tons of amazing beaches, nice gyms, great food, awesome nightclubs and bars, lots of girls. You gotta find ways to achieve your dreams in life dude!

maybe you can hook up with dr huge ?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2018, 05:25:51 PM »
You an 18 year old girl or something?
;D

maybe you can hook up with dr huge ?
He's always out there seems to enjoy it, my friend who lives there (he convinced me to go there the first time) told me nobody never visits Thailand just once, if you go you'll understand and realize what a great place it is.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2018, 07:47:51 PM »

how are the newhalfs ?
c

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2018, 06:39:31 AM »
how are the newhalfs ?
Never heard this words before so I had to google it, I guess you are talking about ladyboys. If you are inquiring I wouldn't know, not my thing dude. But it is very easy to get real women there, thats for sure.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2018, 07:48:53 AM »
I think you should bulk why not when you get down to it the most important thing in lifting is gaining weight building muscle

fixed

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2018, 08:00:42 AM »

Not again; Thailand?! Go4It, you are a good guy, a very good guy, but why do you forge your body in the fire of your will, only to lay it down on a soft pillow of shit? Dare to dream higher!

Strive, struggle, and succeed, just like those others who dared to dream a dream worth living -- e.g., like your father and grandfather, respectively, Papa Dong and Nonno Dong, both of whom followed the wise words of their noble Roman forebears– Ignis aurum probat, miseria fortes uimos! I believe you can do it! Don't be a Junior Pee Pee, Go4It, measure up to your heritage, conquer the arduous, live among the smart and strong, avoid the land of Hwuangs in thongs; instead, add another pendulous link to your long, unbroken chain of predecessor dongs.

werewolf operative

« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2018, 08:11:09 AM »
Not again; Thailand?! Go4It, you are a good guy, a very good guy, but why do you forge your body in the fire of your will, only to lay it down on a soft pillow of shit? Dare to dream higher!

Strive, struggle, and succeed, just like those others who dared to dream a dream worth living -- e.g., like your father and grandfather, respectively, Papa Dong and Nonno Dong, both of whom followed the wise words of their noble Roman forebears– Ignis aurum probat, miseria fortes uimos! I believe you can do it! Don't be a Junior Pee Pee, Go4It, measure up to your heritage, conquer the arduous, live among the smart and strong, avoid the land of Hwuangs in thongs; instead, add another pendulous link to your long, unbroken chain of predecessor dongs.

Poetry.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2018, 10:02:45 AM »

Expect an all-too-blithe deflection and a few furtive long island ice teas to slip into the evening's receipts.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2018, 12:17:40 PM »

Dude Thailand's amazing where else in the world can you stay in an amazing condo, with a roof top pool and fitness center for $22 a day! Life is short bro's thats why you gotta Go 4 It!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2018, 12:44:17 PM »
Could never figure out how anyone could be into asain chicks ???

Flat ass galore, BRUTAL

chuckles

« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2018, 12:48:08 PM »
Dude Thailand's amazing where else in the world can you stay in an amazing condo, with a roof top pool and fitness center for $22 a day! Life is short bro's thats why you gotta Go 4 It!

YAWN ::)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2018, 12:53:11 PM »
ill skip thailand.

look at mike o hearn he got great weather!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2018, 01:16:27 PM »
Could never figure out how anyone could be into asain chicks ???

Flat ass galore, BRUTAL
Nah, you can find them with some decent asses, especially now with Instagram, all these chicks are squating like crazy, plus in Thailand they are eating our American food like McDonalds, DunkinDougnuts, PizzaHut, so they are beginning to put on weight and more and more you're seeing chicks with some ass gains.
ill skip thailand.

look at mike o hearn he got great weather!
Lol, I never compare myself to others bro, I just try to be the best me I can be.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2018, 01:26:01 PM »
Nah, you can find them with some decent asses, especially now with Instagram, all these chicks are squating like crazy, plus in Thailand they are eating our American food like McDonalds, DunkinDougnuts, PizzaHut, so they are beginning to put on weight and more and more you're seeing chicks with some ass gains. Lol, I never compare myself to others bro, I just try to be the best me I can be.

Post up some pics of this, honestly I don't believe you, no offense but i gotta see proof

Plus my idea of a hot ass is probably well above your idea 😉😆

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2018, 01:32:19 PM »
Post up some pics of this, honestly I don't believe you, no offense but i gotta see proof

Plus my idea of a hot ass is probably well above your idea 😉😆
I mean are we talking Kwon type ass, like thick Brazilian ass? I dated some girls with nice asses for Thai women, one girl was a yoga instructor, she had great quads too.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2018, 01:39:45 PM »
I mean are we talking Kwon type ass, like thick Brazilian ass? I dated some girls with nice asses for Thai women, one girl wasa yoga instructor, she had great quads too.

Like this

PS. I am training this girl 😉

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2018, 01:51:59 PM »
Yeah the yoga girl I was dating has a better ass, not to mention just a cool as girl, cooked me all kinds of home cooked thai meals, brought her dvd player over to my condo so we can watch movies, took me to temples, all kinds of nice parks and stuff, unbelievable in the bed like kama sutra type shit!