Author Topic: trchump snubs new state of the art UK US embassy  (Read 1038 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
trchump snubs new state of the art UK US embassy
« on: January 13, 2018, 03:32:18 AM »
trump cancels his visit to london to open the new US embassy. in one of his retarded tweets he cited the reason for him cancelling that it was a bad deal struck by obama to sell the old embassy in central london and relocate to a new £1 billion structure just south of the river.

"Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for "peanuts," only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2018"

in fact it was the bush administration that sanctioned the move and it was done in line with new US regs on embassies following attacks. all US embassies need to be set back 100 yard from nearest road to negate the potential for car bombs. this would be virtually impossible in central london. the new embassy is apparently now the most expensive foreign embassy ever built.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/12/as-usual-hes-dead-wrong-former-u-s-ambassadors-explain-london-embassy-move-after-trump-criticism/?utm_term=.2cc446ebcdeb

the real reason for the cancellation is more likely he knows his presence will be met by mass protests if he visits london and his fragile does not want the world wide negative publicity that would follow.

Conker

• Getbig IV
Re: trchump snubs new state of the art UK US embassy
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 11:21:04 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/12/donald-trump-visit-to-london-called-off-amid-fears-of-mass-protests

"Donald Trump has cancelled a visit to Britain next month to open the new US embassy in London, amid fears of mass protests."

“It appears that President Trump got the message from the many Londoners who love and admire America and Americans but find his policies and actions the polar opposite of our city’s values of inclusion, diversity and tolerance,” Khan said on Friday.

knew it ,  fagget couldn't handle the protests.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:49:37 AM »
Sounds like he didn't want to deal with the snowflake storm.
I thought Londoners were supposed to be "hard"? Lmao, just like millennial Americans, they're all brainwashed into effeminate, skinny jean, fake glasses wearing faggots.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 12:52:01 PM »
trump cancels his visit to london to open the new US embassy. in one of his retarded tweets he cited the reason for him cancelling that it was a bad deal struck by obama to sell the old embassy in central london and relocate to a new £1 billion structure just south of the river.

"Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for "peanuts," only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2018"

in fact it was the bush administration that sanctioned the move and it was done in line with new US regs on embassies following attacks. all US embassies need to be set back 100 yard from nearest road to negate the potential for car bombs. this would be virtually impossible in central london. the new embassy is apparently now the most expensive foreign embassy ever built.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/12/as-usual-hes-dead-wrong-former-u-s-ambassadors-explain-london-embassy-move-after-trump-criticism/?utm_term=.2cc446ebcdeb

the real reason for the cancellation is more likely he knows his presence will be met by mass protests if he visits london and his fragile does not want the world wide negative publicity that would follow.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 12:54:39 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 01:19:34 PM »
Sounds like he didn't want to deal with the snowflake storm.
I thought Londoners were supposed to be "hard"? Lmao, just like millennial Americans, they're all brainwashed into effeminate, skinny jean, fake glasses wearing faggots.

sounds more like trump is the snowflake. happy to go to european countries like poland where they'll bus in a rent a crowd for him or saudi where public dissent is prohibited.

he knows it will be all over the worldwide media if he comes to london and is met with widespread protests. then he makes up the lamest excuse why he doesn't want to come. what a pussy

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 01:27:57 PM »

sounds more like trump is the snowflake. happy to go to european countries like poland where they'll bus in a rent a crowd for him or saudi where public dissent is prohibited.

he knows it will be all over the worldwide media if he comes to london and is met with widespread protests. then he makes up the lamest excuse why he doesn't want to come. what a pussy
1 man irritates snowflakes from halfway around the world so badly that they'll meet him with "widespread protests" if he comes to their town? Sounds like he owns their fragile little snowflaky minds. Meanwhile their own country is being turned into a shithole by their "queen"....LMAO!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 01:33:32 PM »

Still salty about 1776 I see.
a

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 01:43:42 PM »
1 man irritates snowflakes from halfway around the world so badly that they'll meet him with "widespread protests" if he comes to their town? Sounds like he owns their fragile little snowflaky minds. Meanwhile their own country is being turned into a shithole by their "queen"....LMAO!! ;D

tbh i can't ever remember protests for any other foreign leader's visit...not even putin and we get a ton of anti russian propaganda in our media...just shows what a complete jackass trump is.

can't wait to see the reception he gets if he grows the balls to come for his state visit.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 01:50:44 PM »
Is Mr Trump really afraid of the Brits and he a half brit himself?

i doubt he's "afraid" per se. but his fragile little ego can't handle the publicity he'll draw when thousands of people line the streets to heckle him. it will be unprecedented for a US president to be "welcomed" to the UK in such a manner.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 01:51:23 PM »
tbh i can't ever remember protests for any other foreign leader's visit...not even putin and we get a ton of anti russian propaganda in our media...just shows what a complete jackass trump is.

can't wait to see the reception he gets if he grows the balls to come for his state visit.
The mere thought of him showing up in your country causes you lightweight whiners to meltdown. That is power. 8)
You should probably be more concerned about the muzzies being imported into your society than what Trump is doing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 02:11:10 PM »

No. He's an anti-Semite, racist, bigot, psychopath, blah blah blah...  ::)
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 03:21:08 PM »
The mere thought of him showing up in your country causes you lightweight whiners to meltdown. That is power. 8)
You should probably be more concerned about the muzzies being imported into your society than what Trump is doing.

Yes he should - I am
If he’s a liberal leftist then having them horrible filthy lowlife muzzies
Coming in is just fine by him

Any strong right wing person they can’t stand & start acting like the
Whiny self hating guys that they are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 04:16:26 PM »
Your account balance? :D :D

Bro my 401k = winning.   

Go trump ! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 04:18:01 PM »

Other than the SAS units and a few soccer club types - Euro males are a joke and pathetic existence

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 07:50:15 AM »
perhaps so but it doesnt follow he is afraid of the brits

Meet me in the cage.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 06:33:47 PM »
This is supposed to be a knock on Trump?
It's a plus when you get protested by morons.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2018, 08:32:27 PM »
seems like a real man wouldn't make up an excuse for not going that is clearly a lie.. but that's none of my business