Author Topic: So this happened. Ballistic Missle Threat to Hawaii  (Read 2895 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: So this happened. Ballistic Missle Threat to Hawaii
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2018, 03:02:00 AM »
Now this is getting really suspicious:

Japanese News Outlet Mistakenly Sends North Korean Missile Alert

A Japanese broadcaster on Tuesday erroneously sent a mobile app alert announcing that North Korea had launched a missile.

“North Korea likely to have launched missile. The government J alert: evacuate inside the building or underground,” warned the alert, sent by the broadcaster NHK.

NHK issued an apology minutes later and said the alert had been sent by mistake

https://www.yahoo.com/news/japanese-news-outlet-mistakenly-sends-134446421.html

I heard this on the news yesterday. Says they corrected the mistake within 5 minutes. Still very very suspicious.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 02:20:20 PM »
I heard this on the news yesterday. Says they corrected the mistake within 5 minutes. Still very very suspicious.

what are the odds?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2018, 06:34:46 PM »
How is this not all over over the news on every station in every country?

NOT possible and how this hasn't resulted in a mob of people with pitch forks and marching towards govnt offices around the world is beyond me.

How is this allowed and not questioned?

amazing

https://theoutline.com/post/2947/hawaii-japan-false-missile-alerts-conspiracy-theory?zd=1

"I mean, really: How weird is it that this happened twice within two days? Very. You think this was an accident? You think a fuck-up this epic wasn’t focus tested ahead of time by the lizard cabal that lives at the center of the Earth? Get fucking real."

"So, to recap. In less than one week, two world powers have “accidentally” initiated a procedure to warn the citizenry, in no uncertain terms, that the end of the world is coming. This procedure is not an intensely safeguarded process, as it should be; it’s apparently easy enough for any bumpkin to click the button because he hadn’t read the instructional manual. The simplest explanation here is troubling enough. Our governments, tasked with hiring the most professional people around to be responsible for the most delicate matters of national security, have apparently recruited a squadron of Beetle Baileys, whimpering to Sarge that it’s not my fault they instigated a collective psychic breakdown over the likelihood of nuclear war."

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2018, 09:41:02 AM »
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Everyone just forgets about this and how improbable it is that 2 superpowers in 2 days have false missile alerts???

just... OOOPS.... sorry...... pushed the wrong button 2x in 2 days in 2 countries?

la la la la la la la la.... nothing ever happened... la la la..

lets not continue to question or find out what happened..

Not only improbably but IMPOSSIBLE that  2 people pushed the wrong button 2x in 2 days in 2 countries..

Seriously.. how are we not demanding answers from the govnt?

Someone knows something somewhere...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2018, 02:24:21 PM »
Grinch, are you suggesting it was not a false positive and there was a real threat? Sorry, I only read the last two posts in this thread.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2018, 05:04:33 PM »
Grinch, are you suggesting it was not a false positive and there was a real threat? Sorry, I only read the last two posts in this thread.

yes... saying it feels as if someone tried something 2 days in a row but was stopped somehow or at the last minute told to step down

Whats the odds it was a mistake in both locations (which happen to be easy access from N Korea) and not Mexico, Canada, Austria or some random other country..

No clue the truth but it sure seems like this is a much bigger deal than they let on

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2018, 01:30:34 PM »
We didn't forget about it.  A number of people lost their jobs.  The guy who "pushed the button" hired a lawyer and is threatening to sue the city (or state I forget).  A general was asked to investigate and come up with a report and action plan, which he did. 

http://governor.hawaii.gov/newsroom/latest-news/news-release-brigadier-general-kenneth-hara-releases-all-hazards-preparedness-improvement-action-plan-and-report/

https://dod.hawaii.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Preparedness-Report-18FEB2018.pdf

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2018, 01:55:45 PM »
We didn't forget about it.  A number of people lost their jobs.  The guy who "pushed the button" hired a lawyer and is threatening to sue the city (or state I forget).  A general was asked to investigate and come up with a report and action plan, which he did. 

http://governor.hawaii.gov/newsroom/latest-news/news-release-brigadier-general-kenneth-hara-releases-all-hazards-preparedness-improvement-action-plan-and-report/

https://dod.hawaii.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Preparedness-Report-18FEB2018.pdf

and Japan?.... anything in the "report" about why it happened the next day in Japan somehow?

How are these events connected...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2018, 03:07:59 PM »

and Japan?.... anything in the "report" about why it happened the next day in Japan somehow?

How are these events connected...

I don't see how they are connected. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2018, 03:24:58 PM »
I don't see how they are connected. 

THAT right there is the problem.. (not you specifically)

The Japan one the VERY next day was again "oops" I pushed the wrong button too?...lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2018, 03:34:10 PM »

THAT right there is the problem.. (not you specifically)

The Japan one the VERY next day was again "oops" I pushed the wrong button too?...lol

I haven't followed the one in Japan, but the guy in Hawaii said he intentionally clicked the button, because he didn't know it was a drill.  That's why he's making threats, because they apparently lied about what he did (according to him).