Author Topic: Ivan Drago's Son  (Read 3381 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Ivan Drago's Son
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2018, 10:19:40 AM »
Hey dj you could play dragos retarded son you wouldn’t even have to practice your lines or actions you would just be acting your normal self

Id make you retarded from the beating I would give you you spineless little pussy

Constant flow of very hard hard shots to your pussy face and head

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 10:42:21 AM »
Sounds like a great experience,  nice 1!
;D I'm actually in the movie Rocky Balboa. I was an extra, I was in the crowd during the fight scenes, there were about 500 extras there, it was filmed at the Mandalay Bay Arena, unforgettable experience, not to mention super inspirational. Stallone was an absolute beast, his work ethic is unreal, filming was 2 days, both days about 10 hours, Stallone got his ass kicked, the fight wasn't choreographed at all, dude was taking punches left and right, falling to the canvas, jumping in and out of the ring to watch the playback on the monitors (because he is also the director), pumping up in between scenes, jumping rope, punching with weights. No breaks, never got tired, I saw him only consume 2 protein shakes both days. Also met Burt Young (Paulie) he's cool as fuck, Mike Tyson was there as well for a quick cameo.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2018, 11:46:37 AM »
why not a woman? ivana drago

then we get a lesbian woman fighting an african american

or wait a minute

ivan dragqueen! a man dressed in drag!

lol  :D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2018, 11:47:37 AM »
Id make you retarded from the beating I would give you you spineless little pussy

Constant flow of very hard hard shots to your pussy face and head

Wow dj i forgot your a ferocious fighting machine i would not want to run to a scary fighting machine like you

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2018, 11:56:09 AM »

Wow dj i forgot your a ferocious fighting machine i would not want to run to a scary fighting machine like you

Well you never know.til you cross paths with me, then you would be in for a big surprise 😉

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2018, 12:03:04 PM »

But i get it shitstain you are jelly of my gains, this is very obvious

Post up a pic of yourself looking better than me

You won't coz you can't

BAHAHAHAHAHA 😂

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2018, 12:31:59 PM »
That is totally badass. Wow.

Stallone is a boss.
Sounds like a great experience,  nice 1!
Really its was inspiring, the guy was like 63 at that time, I never seen someone work like that, I mean the guy was a machine, just kept moving. Not to mention being worth a couple hundred million he has no reason to work like that other than he doing it for pure passion. He was getting his ass kicked like that was unreal, his body was all red from taking punches, and if you watch the final round of Rocky Balboa, the final seconds where they go toe to toe in the middle of the ring, that shit was real, Stallone told Tarver not to hold back or else it will look fake, they were really going at it and really making contact face and body in that last scene. All the extras were going nuts, Stallone looked super muscular too, he was a bit bigger in that movie, but in person you can see everything, when he would move/punch tons of striations/cuts everywhere. It was a great experience. Side note the dude sitting next to me was a full time extra, and worked primarily on the show Walker Texas Ranger with Chuck Norris lol.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2018, 12:48:04 PM »
Really its was inspiring, the guy was like 63 at that time, I never seen someone work like that, I mean the guy was a machine, just kept moving. Not to mention being worth a couple hundred million he has no reason to work like that other than he doing it for pure passion. He was getting his ass kicked like that was unreal, his body was all red from taking punches, and if you watch the final round of Rocky Balboa, the final seconds where they go toe to toe in the middle of the ring, that shit was real, Stallone told Tarver not to hold back or else it will look fake, they were really going at it and really making contact face and body in that last scene. All the extras were going nuts, Stallone looked super muscular too, he was a bit bigger in that movie, but in person you can see everything, when he would move/punch tons of striations/cuts everywhere. It was a great experience. Side note the dude sitting next to me was a full time extra, and worked primarily on the show Walker Texas Ranger with Chuck Norris lol.
Sounds like a great experience,  nice 1!

Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2018, 04:57:01 PM »

Who you got in a cagefight Go 4 It, Stallone vs. Chuck?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2018, 07:20:39 PM »
Really ?

That's the most forced script I have ever heard trying to milk a franchise  .... I can only hope the white dude wins at the end to make it less predictable

better yet , a deadly punch on first round to  send him to meet with his dad ....now,  that'll b something   ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH  If he dies he dies

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2018, 07:39:39 PM »
Really ?

That's the most forced script I have ever heard trying to milk a franchise  .... I can only hope the white dude wins at the end to make it less predictable

better yet , a deadly punch on first round to  send him to meet with his dad ....now that'll b something   ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH  If he dies he dies

haha  :D