Author Topic: I have decided to get back in shape.  (Read 6244 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: I have decided to get back in shape.
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2018, 01:56:32 AM »
Looking to clean up diet, and back off alcohol now, Ill be 52 soon, I never gained much weight, but I could use to drop a few lbs, and throw in a bit of cardio.
(And get off TRT, the sides on even a little test-e are killing me)...

Good luck w/ your goals...

What sides are you having on TRT? I thought you loved the stuff.

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 02:05:00 AM »
I'm with ya. Approaching 50 years young. Looked at picture of what I used to look like and father time is a bastard. Along the way I helped him out with alcohol and too much food. Still are like I was training my ass off but veryittle training. Over the years I fell into the once in a while to keep strength. I quit alcohol last July and just doing that has been amazing on weight loss and energy. I biked all summer and got a trainer for the bike to use in home gym. Been lifting a lot more regular and slowly my strength is going up. Feels great. Been using the Nutri Bullet and eating much better quality foods. Quit caffeine  and am sleeping all night without tossing and turning. I still have a way to go but am excited for this summer to be in my best shape in 15 years.

I wish you and anyone else doing likewise the best.

Congrats. Alcohol and bad food are the worst you can do to yourself.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2018, 05:37:03 AM »
Looking to clean up diet, and back off alcohol now, Ill be 52 soon, I never gained much weight, but I could use to drop a few lbs, and throw in a bit of cardio.
(And get off TRT, the sides on even a little test-e are killing me)...

Good luck w/ your goals...

What sides effects are you having with TRT?  Two of my friends go to the same doctor for their testosterone. They look like they are on recreational steroids. Bloated red faces. Looks like they are retaining water and their blood pressure is high. I wonder if this particular doc is giving high dosages?

I went to two different doctors to get TRT and both were against it. One was an endocrinologist. One said it's no good for the heart because it changes the viscosity of the blood. The other said I would regret it when I have prostate problems like so many men get as they age. He said then it would I would be a flabby soft mess as they would have to cut off testosterone to slow the prostate growth.

A third doctor a urologist put me on Clomid. My natural testosterone spiked dramatically.  When his replacement urologist saw me he said clomid is used to increase fertility in men for the short term. It increases the risk of brain cancer. He said there were no long time use studies in men and I should get off it immediately. He also said low testosterone levels are in placed based on studies from the testosterone manufacturers. Just like cholesterol levels with statin manufacturers. He told me I'm muscular and have a good sex drive. He said my testosterone number is just a number.  He said he has seen men with high natural testosterone levels that by the looks of them weren't exactly manly built men. He also threw in that the best way to increase testosterone naturally is to get as lean as you can. He said high fat levels are a testosterone killer. Anyway this has been my experience seeking TRT. I know that many guys over 50 have their testosterone script.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2018, 06:22:22 AM »
Currently cutting on about 1800 cals.  Keeping protein much higher than normal around 200 g/day.  Carbs/low fat on 3 lifting days, low carb/high fat one day not lifting, on a 3 way split: legs, chest/tri/shoulders, back (incl deads)/bi/neck, off.  Abs light daily, cardio daily.  Lifts and stamina hanging in there.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2018, 06:37:20 AM »
Great another New Years resolution er in the gym ::)
Make sure you do curls in the squat rack and wear wife beaters and sport socks up to your knees.
And don't forget to wear compression pants to complete the look! 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2018, 06:51:06 AM »
Hata blocking intensifies.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2018, 08:29:32 AM »
I’ve gotten into running pretty seriously last couple years as the body has been too beat up for martial arts. I find it’s a lot easier to keep the weight off. I’ve always believed it’s a good idea to get lighter as you get older. Carrying extra weight around when your body is already slowing down makes you a lethargic fuck. If running is not your thing, you can always do the bicycle or some sort of elliptical whatever. The good thing about running other than the fitness benefits is that if you enter some races there’s lots of pussy at these events. Women usually make up the majority and They tend to be friendly. If I were 25 again I wouldn’t even hang out in bars. I go to sleep early and enter a 5K every weekend.

Good luck with the program.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2018, 08:30:52 AM »
I’ve gotten into running pretty seriously last couple years as the body has been too beat up for martial arts. I find it’s a lot easier to keep the weight off. I’ve always believed it’s a good idea to get lighter as you get older. Carrying extra weight around when your body is already slowing down makes you a lethargic fuck. If running is not your thing, you can always do the bicycle or some sort of elliptical whatever.

100% agree.

The extra weight has zero benefit to the body.   Only those with bigorexia can't accept losing it.
Y

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2018, 01:45:42 PM »
I’ve gotten into running pretty seriously last couple years as the body has been too beat up for martial arts. I find it’s a lot easier to keep the weight off. I’ve always believed it’s a good idea to get lighter as you get older. Carrying extra weight around when your body is already slowing down makes you a lethargic fuck. If running is not your thing, you can always do the bicycle or some sort of elliptical whatever. The good thing about running other than the fitness benefits is that if you enter some races there’s lots of pussy at these events. Women usually make up the majority and They tend to be friendly. If I were 25 again I wouldn’t even hang out in bars. I go to sleep early and enter a 5K every weekend.

If you are into fit women a 5 or a 10k has plenty of them.  Not the slugs that enter but the serious female runners. Saw 40 year old blonde running a 5K in a belly shirt with serious abs. She looked about 115 to 120lbs. Ran like a deer.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2018, 02:17:08 PM »
If you are into fit women a 5 or a 10k has plenty of them.  Not the slugs that enter but the serious female runners. Saw 40 year old blonde running a 5K in a belly shirt with serious abs. She looked about 115 to 120lbs. Ran like a deer.

From what I’ve seen,  the hot ones run at about eight minute per mile pace. The real fast ones are usually the skinny drawn out types. The back of the pack is filled with fat broads.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2018, 02:43:57 PM »
exlusive photo of two getbiggers from this thread at the gym

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2018, 02:44:49 PM »
Hata blocking intensifies.

HELLOOOO FRISSCOOOO..

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2018, 03:08:11 PM »
From what I’ve seen,  the hot ones run at about eight minute per mile pace. The real fast ones are usually the skinny drawn out types. The back of the pack is filled with fat broads.

You described it perfectly! About a 25 minute 5K will put you in beautiful company...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2018, 04:17:40 PM »
Great another New Years resolution er in the gym ::)
Make sure you do curls in the squat rack and wear wife beaters and sport socks up to your knees.
And don't forget to wear compression pants to complete the look! 

Thanks.  I also plan to wear some obnoxious all red Otomix lifting shoes.

See you in the gym!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2018, 04:24:00 PM »

You are a wise man and most people would be smart to follow your advise.

Unfortunately, my desire to get back into shape has nothing to do with health or getting laid, it's all about my ego and my warped perception ofwhat my body should look like.

If I were 20 or 25 again I'd do exactly what you outlined here but....

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2018, 04:51:23 PM »
Proper TRT and im talking 100mg per week is therapeutic, donate blood 4 times a year to offset the negative blood effects and do cardio daily. Makes me laughs when hear guys think even 250mgs per week is TRT its not your kidding yourself . I still take a few months off as well each year just trying to get down a few kilos from the last in an attempt to get lighter as I get older. TRT negates this a bit as it stops you wasting.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2018, 05:08:51 PM »
I humbly disagree.  Train hard, keep protein high, and get to 10% on your own.  Don't rush and you're not going to lose muscle.  Your lifts will tell you that.  What you'll lose is size that you were optimistically telling yourself was muscle.

If you have decent sex drive and good health you shouldn't fuck with your nuts imo.  If hrt is genuinely warranted that's another matter. 

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2018, 06:51:48 PM »
Yeah, the government hates steroids. If you get caught, youll be in a world of crap. Last thing you want is a record.
But what if I can convince them I'm a male to female transpsycho and now I want to be a trans-trans person. Could I get some good stuff?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2018, 01:40:08 AM »
I trained arms today.  Eggs and Oatmeal for breakfast.  Grilled a large Chicken breast with 2 small red potatoes for lunch.  I made some really lean tacos for dinner.

I already feel leaner.  Ni66a I'm so hyped.  Leg day tomorrow.  Gotta stay motivated.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2018, 03:22:30 AM »
I trained arms today.  Eggs and Oatmeal for breakfast.  Grilled a large Chicken breast with 2 small red potatoes for lunch.  I made some really lean tacos for dinner.

I already feel leaner.  Ni66a I'm so hyped.  Leg day tomorrow.  Gotta stay motivated.

you're fortunate your knees still feel great at your age . . .

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2018, 03:35:11 AM »
you're fortunate your knees still feel great at your age . . .

True.  My knees and shoulders are still in full effect.  Thank you Jesus.

I train hard but I've taken great care over the years and I don't use stupid weight.

chuckles

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2018, 08:56:32 AM »

Dude you are getting me excited now. Keep pumping !!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2018, 05:02:41 PM »
Dude you are getting me excited now. Keep pumping !!!

Brother, I've only been at this a few days and when I went out today I could already tell the ladies were looking at me like they want to suck my hog.

Eggs for breakfast today with oatmeal and a little peanut butter.  Chicken on the grill right now.  Yeah Buddy!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2018, 04:44:45 AM »

There are many hot ones running 7 minute miles too. There are exceptions to the women who run faster but I agree some of them who are running 40 to 50 miles a week are too drawn out. Yes, there are a big group of fat ones entering these races too. 

I'm doing cardio every day now. I'm getting weak and have that exhausted feeling. Hopefully I will start to adapt. Unless you're on gear you're not going to be going for 5 mile runs and doing either heavy squats or deadlifts the day after.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2018, 05:15:08 AM »

Are there any brothers there macking up of those fit white females?