Author Topic: watsup with Mike o hearns face?  (Read 43904 times)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Re: watsup with Mike o hearns face?
« Reply #150 on: March 06, 2018, 07:33:59 PM »
All vanity aside, all Mike has is his image to sell. He has sold his soul for the price of vanity, money and fame. Strange as he is I tend to like Mike for who he is. I do not see him hating on anybody or being totally over the top with his look. Yes he is on steroids and lies about it, it's all part of his image game.
I am the same age as Mike and have been bald now since 35 years of age, well thinning heavely so I use clippers on the old noggin. Gotta admit, I was never obsessed with my hair. As men get older we should be able to age and deal with it. Scars, baldness, wrinkles and all. As men we should embrace it.
h

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2018, 07:38:52 PM »
All vanity aside, all Mike has is his image to sell. He has sold his soul for the price of vanity, money and fame. Strange as he is I tend to like Mike for who he is. I do not see him hating on anybody or being totally over the top with his look. Yes he is on steroids and lies about it, it's all part of his image game.
I am the same age as Mike and have been bald now since 35 years of age, well thinning heavely so I use clippers on the old noggin. Gotta admit, I was never obsessed with my hair. As men get older we should be able to age and deal with it. Scars, baldness, wrinkles and all. As men we should embrace it.

I’m going to be 90 with this hair still

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2018, 07:53:51 PM »

We should, and yet it is so hard to do.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2018, 08:11:43 PM »
You are depressing me. Mike is 49 years old. Imagine how he'll look when he's my age; 73 years old.

My guess is that he probably won't make it to 73.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2018, 08:17:39 PM »

That's because society as a whole is obsessed with youth and beauty.

And it ain't just the United States either. It's the world.

For example, can someone explain Europe's obsession with the Kardashians?

It's tough to ignore when it is in your face all the time.

I must see that Neutrogena wrinkle cream commercial at least five or six times a day no matter what channel I am watching. It use to be that chick from Modern Family, now it's Nicole Kidman.

Has anyone seen Heather Locklear lately?

People can say to ignore the media, the culture.

But it is a hard thing to do. It's even harder to do if one thinks they are actually being ostracized for aging.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2018, 08:48:38 PM »

I grew up around some rough neck men. Loggers, commercial fishermen, and factory workers.Some where bald, fat, skinny, scars on face, missing fingers from machinery mishaps on jobs, etc. These where men's men, they worked hard for a living and wore the scars of it, I feel, proudly. Getting caught up in vanity and looks would be the last thing I would imagine any of the men I grew up around being I retested in. Most of them would be found out in the shop with a cold one and a cigar or cigarette,  and their heads buried under the hood of a vehicle covered in grease and cursing. Could you imagine a guy like Mike o Hearn doing this? Maybe for a photo shoot.
h

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2018, 09:02:50 PM »
I grew up around some rough neck men. Loggers, commercial fishermen, and factory workers.Some where bald, fat, skinny, scars on face, missing fingers from machinery mishaps on jobs, etc. These where men's men, they worked hard for a living and wore the scars of it, I feel, proudly. Getting caught up in vanity and looks would be the last thing I would imagine any of the men I grew up around being I retested in. Most of them would be found out in the shop with a cold one and a cigar or cigarette,  and their heads buried under the hood of a vehicle covered in grease and cursing. Could you imagine a guy like Mike o Hearn doing this? Maybe for a photo shoot.

This isn’t 1954 anymore

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2018, 09:10:58 PM »
I grew up around some rough neck men. Loggers, commercial fishermen, and factory workers.Some where bald, fat, skinny, scars on face, missing fingers from machinery mishaps on jobs, etc. These where men's men, they worked hard for a living and wore the scars of it, I feel, proudly. Getting caught up in vanity and looks would be the last thing I would imagine any of the men I grew up around being I retested in. Most of them would be found out in the shop with a cold one and a cigar or cigarette,  and their heads buried under the hood of a vehicle covered in grease and cursing. Could you imagine a guy like Mike o Hearn doing this? Maybe for a photo shoot.

This isn’t 1954 anymore

Also, I doubt those guys pulled quality pussy despite being tough dudes with a strong work ethic.

I'd rather be a good looking dude, live a nice life, and bang a ton of quality poon.

I don't really care about being a man's man.

A man's man may get respect from others of his type, but that's about it.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2018, 09:35:47 PM »

All dead at 62 because of ignorant diet and beer and sigs. Nothing tough about that.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2018, 10:33:12 PM »
Also, I doubt those guys pulled quality pussy despite being tough dudes with a strong work ethic.

I'd rather be a good looking dude, live a nice life, and bang a ton of quality poon.

They may not have "pulled a lot of quality poon" but I bet they were twice the man you'll ever be.  

And in case you don't know, a man's man doesn't seek the approval of those who aren't his equals. He only cares for the opinions of his equals or betters.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2018, 11:20:10 PM »
The man just exudes nattyness

be back

« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2018, 12:16:35 AM »
The man just exudes nothingness

fixed

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2018, 12:21:25 AM »

Pretty much this. When you lack physically, you try to overcompensate by being "man's man".. But at the end is - how much good poon you've had. I bet these man's man were telling each other stories about how "that shallow pretty boy from a neighborhood" fucked some hot whore once again, in between their beer sessions in a garage, with a secret admiration. Kind of an Al Bundy crew of "hard working family guys".

All is good with Ohearn dude, looks great, body-face wise. Just ask females, they will tell you. Most guys are probably simple jealous, as many doesn't look half as good at 35 already.. Nuff said.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2018, 12:26:25 AM »
That's because society as a whole is obsessed with youth and beauty.

And it ain't just the United States either. It's the world.

For example, can someone explain Europe's obsession with the Kardashians?

It's tough to ignore when it is in your face all the time.

I must see that Neutrogena wrinkle cream commercial at least five or six times a day no matter what channel I am watching. It use to be that chick from Modern Family, now it's Nicole Kidman.

Has anyone seen Heather Locklear lately?

People can say to ignore the media, the culture.

But it is a hard thing to do. It's even harder to do if one thinks they are actually being ostracized for aging.

Who can explain anyone's obsession with the Kardasians? They are nothing more than trashy publicity junkies who bring nothing of value to the world.

You lost me when you mentioned heather Locklear age 55 and Nicole Kidman age 50. With makeup and airbrushed photos and maybe even without these enhancements, they both look great. Are you saying they've been ostracized because they're middle aged?

be back

« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2018, 12:35:07 AM »
Who can explain anyone's obsession with the Kardasians?

they are so fucked up they literally do nothing for themselves, their houses are maintained by other people they never shop, they have fridges that just contain soft drinks, I saw a scene in one episode where they had a huge bowl containing about 10 water melons and multiple jars containing about 200 cookies of differing varieties.

No one ever eats anything, the whole thing is like the Truman Show its just fake.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2018, 12:40:46 AM »
they are so fucked up they literally do nothing for themselves, their houses are maintained by other people they never shop, they have fridges that just contain soft drinks, I saw a scene in one episode where they had a huge bowl containing about 10 water melons and multiple jars containing about 200 cookies of differing varieties.

No one ever eats anything, the whole thing is like the Truman Show its just fake.

I've not watched their supposed reality show. I have no interest in their idea of reality.

be back

« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2018, 12:43:56 AM »
I've not watched their supposed reality show. I have no interest in their idea of reality.
my wife tends to watch it occasionally

They don't list the series or episode and just put them on randomly one day you get Bruce, next episode Caitlyn, next episode Bruce again..

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2018, 01:08:52 AM »
They may not have "pulled a lot of quality poon" but I bet they were twice the man you'll ever be.

I seriously doubt it.

That is unless you mean uneducated, dumb, bald, ugly and deformed.

You probably do.

I'm sure you share many traits.

And in case you don't know, a man's man doesn't seek the approval of those who aren't his equals. He only cares for the opinions of his equals or betters.

It doesn't appear that it would be all that difficult to be an equal.

All is apparently requires is some bad luck, some inbreeding, and some sort of industrial accident.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2018, 01:12:32 AM »

I seriously doubt it.

I don't.

It doesn't appear that it would be all that difficult to be an equal.

All is apparently requires is some bad luck, some inbreeding, and some sort of industrial accident.

This comment shows you for the generation nothingness loser that you clearly are, sprouting Jew anti working class propaganda and slander.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2018, 01:14:32 AM »

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2018, 01:15:17 AM »
Who can explain anyone's obsession with the Kardasians? They are nothing more than trashy publicity junkies who bring nothing of value to the world.

You lost me when you mentioned heather Locklear age 55 and Nicole Kidman age 50. With makeup and airbrushed photos and maybe even without these enhancements, they both look great. Are you saying they've been ostracized because they're middle aged?

I'm saying it is tough to age for everyone.

But I think it is harder for those who were good looking in their youth.

I'm sure Nicole Kidman couldn't see herself being a corporate shill for wrinkle cream back in her Dead Calm or Days of Thunder days..

Can't agree on Locklear. Looks terrible.

Just arrested last week. Family saying bad drinking and drug problem.

Could a lot of that have to do with a once hot chick struggling to deal with getting older?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2018, 01:20:54 AM »
I don't.

ROTFLMAO!

That was a quick response.

Have you been floating around here for hours waiting for my return?

This comment shows you for the generation nothingness loser that you clearly are, sprouting Jew anti working class propaganda and slander.

I'm not from this generation.

I'm probably older than you are.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2018, 01:22:55 AM »

I'm not from this generation.

I'm probably older than you are.

All the more damning.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2018, 01:28:49 AM »
You need to face the harsh reality that nobody really wants to be a troglodyte.

Any of these so-called men's men would kill to have been good-looking.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2018, 06:42:19 AM »
A mans man 😂

Stupidest term ever

Does that mean you take a shower once a wk and wear that same clothes for days?