Author Topic: Build the wall  (Read 4702 times)

jjfit

• Getbig II
Re: Build the wall
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 09:56:29 AM »
build that fuckin wall. MAGA

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 10:00:34 AM »
do you feel a least a little bit conned that Mexico ain't paying for it despite that promise being one of the centerpieces of Trump's campaign rallies?

chess315

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 10:03:25 AM »
I hope he builds that wall tall with everything with the works

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 10:08:08 AM »
do you feel a least a little bit conned that Mexico ain't paying for it despite that promise being one of the centerpieces of Trump's campaign rallies?

No

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 10:16:49 AM »
No

Why not?  Trump promised that "Mexico will pay for the wall 100%, believe me."  And Donald had his supporters in a frenzy whenever he asked his enthusiastic crowds who was going to pay for the wall, and they roared back: MEXICO!!!

So not at least a little bit duped there?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 10:24:00 AM »
Why are we (society) wasting one dollar/minute with a guy like this?!

Take him out back and put one bullet clean into his forehead.

Done.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 10:25:41 AM »
Why not?  Trump promised that "Mexico will pay for the wall 100%, believe me."  And Donald had his supporters in a frenzy whenever he asked his enthusiastic crowds who was going to pay for the wall, and they roared back: MEXICO!!!

No.

Do you feel duped (you're Canadian so it doesn't matter) that Obama duped America for 71/2 years?

chess315

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 10:31:07 AM »
No.

Do you feel duped (you're Canadian so it doesn't matter) that Obama duped America for 71/2 years?
yes Obama is garbage

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 04:25:38 PM »
BUILD THE WALL!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 05:44:50 PM »

They'll pay for it in tariffs or revenue gained by keeping jobs here. I'm sure if you put it on a balance sheet it will show us in the good. The gains will pay for the wall, that I'm good with.

chess315

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2018, 06:20:14 PM »
How would it be if they used some good common sense and only let in young hot women ,girls

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2018, 06:21:45 PM »
They'll pay for it in tariffs or revenue gained by keeping jobs here. I'm sure if you put it on a balance sheet it will show us in the good. The gains will pay for the wall, that I'm good with.

Does General Kelly know that?  Why (today) did he call Trump's border promises "uninformed?"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 06:23:41 PM »

They already are.

Made in the USA Again: Fiat Chrysler Moving Ram Truck Production from Mexico to Michigan

President Donald Trump’s promise to exit the North American Free Trade Agreement if attempts to renegotiate the deal fail is already paying off for American workers.
Fiat Chrysler said this week that it would move production of its Ram heavy pickup trucks from Mexico to Michigan. Moving production of the Ram, which is mostly sold in the United States and Canada, will mean that Fiat Chrysler will not risk paying steep import duties likely to apply if NAFTA is rolled-back.

The United States and Canada are the principal markets for full-size heavy-duty pickup trucks, accounting for 90 percent of Ram sales.

The plant in Mexico will be repurposed for the production of commercial vehicles to be sold outside the U.S., the company said in a statement.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2018, 06:54:07 PM »
Build it, people cry about immigration as if it's really a problem, I'm Mexican American  and I swear to god every holiday I visit a house full of Mexican citizens, about 10-12 people kids and all, all Mexican. Not one of them snuck over, obviously there's a legal way

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 07:09:20 PM »
And the loss of jobs and benefits of those illegals returning to mexico.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 07:39:11 PM »
approximately how many newly constructed miles of the "big, beautiful wall" do you guys want from Trump?
and will you be satisfied with any fencing?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 08:37:42 PM »

Trump supporters are really too stupid to know they were lied to.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 08:47:11 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 06:09:36 AM »
1/18/2018

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
 3h3 hours ago
More
The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it. Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water.....

9,069 replies 8,705 retweets 35,906 likes
Reply 9.1K   Retweet 8.7K   Like 36K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
 3h3 hours ago
More
....The Wall will be paid for, directly or indirectly, or through longer term reimbursement, by Mexico, which has a ridiculous $71 billion dollar trade surplus with the U.S. The $20 billion dollar Wall is “peanuts” compared to what Mexico makes from the U.S. NAFTA is a bad joke!

11,027 replies 11,205 retweets 45,090 likes
Reply 11K   Retweet 11K   Like 45K

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2018, 06:25:47 AM »
approximately how many newly constructed miles of the "big, beautiful wall" do you guys want from Trump?
and will you be satisfied with any fencing?

I'm fine with any kind of continuous delineation between the border and a way to keep out illegal immigrants. It could be fence and guards for all I care.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2018, 06:40:23 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2018, 06:54:17 AM »

@realDonaldTrump
 3h3 hours ago
More
....The Wall will be paid for, directly or indirectly, or through longer term reimbursement, by Mexico, which has a ridiculous $71 billion dollar trade surplus with the U.S. The $20 billion dollar Wall is “peanuts” compared to what Mexico makes from the U.S. NAFTA is a bad joke!

11,027 replies 11,205 retweets 45,090 likes
Reply 11K   Retweet 11K   Like 45K

And that my friends is how you win The Rust Belt.

While the opposition is wringing their hands over language and other silly little things completely irrelevant to the day to day lives of workers in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania...Trump brings tangible, meat and potato results.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2018, 09:44:42 AM »
And that my friends is how you win The Rust Belt.

While the opposition is wringing their hands over language and other silly little things completely irrelevant to the day to day lives of workers in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania...Trump brings tangible, meat and potato results.
thats the reason he won the fucking election and thats the goddam reason why i support a man i am proud to call Our President

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2018, 09:56:19 AM »
thats the reason he won the fucking election and thats the goddam reason why i support a man i am proud to call Our President

Trump rules.

I’d like him to arrange for the death of my prime minister, though. That’d be appreciated.