Author Topic: Wes wants to fight Jason blah some one call Dana white  (Read 2044 times)

chess315

Wes wants to fight Jason blah some one call Dana white
« on: January 18, 2018, 06:03:05 PM »
I think wes may be to small who knows I want to see it Wes might grab him by the juggler and scar him I would try to keep it standing Wes use some leg kicks then over hand left

I

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Wes wants to fight Jason blah some one call Dana white
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 06:05:12 PM »
I think wes may be to small who knows I want to see it Wes might grab him by the juggler and scar him I would try to keep it standing Wes use some leg kicks then over hand left

I

Jugular

Those damn egga
Q

chess315

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 07:24:39 PM »
Wes said he challenges Jason blaha to a fight . Lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 09:17:22 PM »
I`d go full "Street Marine" on that clown bud!  :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 05:09:56 AM »
If wes can throw a punch with some power and accuracy he could just stay outside and fuck light him up

I don't see gay son being quick elusive and agile lulz

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 06:15:08 AM »
I think Wes has been around the block a few times and would beat the bag outta blaha no problem.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 06:18:28 AM »
team wes, but... isn't blaha like 4 x his size?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2018, 06:23:41 AM »
If wes can throw a punch with some power and accuracy he could just stay outside and fuck light him up

I don't see gay son being quick elusive and agile lulz

street punches have nothing to do with accuracy and power, which is why when guys who have only fought/sparred in the ring or on a mat started spouting off on here about beating up people who have street experience I shake my head. And no I am not talking/bragging about myself but just saying you have no idea of how much a street fighter would destroy one of you guys in a real fight.

remember when tyson beat the living fuck out of that boxer rival in a street fight like 30 years ago? That was the difference, Tyson started out as a street thug turned boxer

so yes Wes despite being as being so old that he was the inspiration for the comic Wolverine, is from the street and would kick the shit out of Jason Blaha, another shit talking internet weapon of mass destruction
"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 06:29:07 AM »
Team Wes!

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2018, 06:32:34 AM »

Jugular

Those damn egga
lmao.

yeah lets get the fuckin ball rollin on this, someone needs to kick his ass

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2018, 06:34:14 AM »
street punches have nothing to do with accuracy and power, which is why when guys who have only fought/sparred in the ring or on a mat started spouting off on here about beating up people who have street experience I shake my head. And no I am not talking/bragging about myself but just saying you have no idea of how much a street fighter would destroy one of you guys in a real fight.

remember when tyson beat the living fuck out of that boxer rival in a street fight like 30 years ago? That was the difference, Tyson started out as a street thug turned boxer

so yes Wes despite being as being so old that he was the inspiration for the comic Wolverine, is from the street and would kick the shit out of Jason Blaha, another shit talking internet weapon of mass destruction

Yeah maybe you're right had 2 street fights when i was a practicing drunk and one was a sucker punch so i got lit up and the other I traded blows with a dude who got the better of me, he was sober i wasn't

Had another incident where i was walking up to some chump to ask him what his fuvking problem was but he tore off like a bat out of hell and my drunk ass wasn't up to chasing him

All the incidents occurred before i started boxing training

chess315

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2018, 07:41:34 AM »
I see Wes using some form of Russian sambo on him and breaking his ankle

The Seductor

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2018, 08:24:13 AM »
I`d go full "Street Marine" on that clown bud!  :)
Do me a favor, don't refer to yourself as a Marine. That's a title that's earned in exactly 1 of 2 places: Parris Island or San Diego. Not the "streets". Show some respect.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2018, 08:31:42 AM »

Exactly,same thing I say all the time on here.yet everyone thinks these sanctioned fighters who fight in rings could kill street fighters.whole different ball game.

The Seductor

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2018, 08:34:10 AM »
Exactly,same thing I say all the time on here.yet everyone thinks these sanctioned fighters who fight in rings could kill street fighters.whole different ball game.
So in your world a "street fighter", who is likely smoking cigarettes, doing drugs,  eating garbage and not sleeping properly will outperform a boxer who trains, conditions, spars,  diets 24/7?

LMFAO

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2018, 08:53:43 AM »
So in your world a "street fighter", who is likely smoking cigarettes, doing drugs,  eating garbage and not sleeping properly will outperform a boxer who trains, conditions, spars,  diets 24/7?

Yes many times,not all the time but yes many times.street fighter is a different animal,that has no rules.dont care if he smokes or drinks.kind of like people taking steroids and eating and training and not looking that good,just cause you go thru the motions does not mean you are good.

LMFAO

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2018, 08:54:06 AM »
This topic is pointless because street fights are never on an even playing field.  There's all sorts of variables such as: drugs/alcohol, weight disparities, weapons, multiple attackers, uncontrolled environments etc...

If you could somehow set up a street fight on an even playing field, then I'd gather the trained fighter is the better bet.

None of this matters because no one ever meets to fight after a "call out".  They never do, never will.  It's just a manifestation of insecurities and being controlled by the ego.  

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2018, 08:55:12 AM »

I guarantee the toughest guys the world has ever seen aren’t training and eating clean.

LMFAO

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2018, 08:55:33 AM »
team wes, but... isn't blaha like 4 x his size?

Doesn't matter, Wes has streetpunches.
Q

chess315

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2018, 10:11:25 AM »
Wes just wantes to feel young again who gives a shit what he does Wes may also being try to move in on Jasons gf moon cookies

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2018, 10:54:44 AM »
Do me a favor, don't refer to yourself as a Marine. That's a title that's earned in exactly 1 of 2 places: Parris Island or San Diego. Not the "streets". Show some respect.
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. .......................F UCKFACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

chess315

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2018, 01:37:36 PM »
They make fun of my grammer like that hurts

The Seductor

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2018, 02:09:03 PM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. .......................F UCKFACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111
Just don't ever call yourself "Marine" again and we'll be fine.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2018, 03:31:28 PM »
I`d go full "Street Marine" on that clown bud!  :)

As you should, Marine of Marines!
Q

The Seductor

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2018, 03:53:29 PM »
As you should, Marine of Marines!
A United States Marine is an individual who has undergone a training regimen that your pal would have collapsed under on Day One. Have some respect for the backbone of the Nation.