Author Topic: Need a sincere answer to a simple question...  (Read 1433 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Need a sincere answer to a simple question...
« on: January 19, 2018, 07:22:07 PM »
... I despise Trump's hate on the weak. And so do many other Americans. In a REAL world devoid of putrid and corrupt politicians I would NEVER EVER vote for someone like Trump. BUT, here I am. I voted for him and I feel like I made the right decision.

My question is this: Why is it that there hasn't been a SINGLE freaking democratic president that flexed so much power in such an effective manner? I mean... car companies are coming back to Detroit. Detroit fellas! D-troit! The dead city. The stock markets are up over 40% since he took office.

My take is that most American democratic candidates are neither democrats nor American. They have other people's agendas at heart and that's why they can't do shit about Americans.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Need a sincere answer to a simple question...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 08:47:40 PM »
Is this the twilight zone?

Welcome to reality Slapper. It took several years, but you finally made it.

Cheers.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 08:58:45 PM »
Good question. Every action has a reaction. The law of unintended consequences. Most intelligent leaders have a global or big picture view of what their emotional decisions can cause, or at least the potential to cause. Trump is devoid of that quality. He will make a decision based on emotion or what his base   wants and he doesn't have the mental capacity to see past his first move. He is a checkers player in a chess game. That's why he has said in the past that any government shutdown is the Presidents fault. He now faces that and has tried to now say it is a political party's fault. He doesn't understand the nuances of governing.     

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 09:01:14 PM »
Good question. Every action has a reaction. The law of unintended consequences. Most intelligent leaders have a global or big picture view of what their emotional decisions can cause, or at least the potential to cause. Trump is devoid of that quality. He will make a decision based on emotion or what his base   wants and he doesn't have the mental capacity to see past his first move. He is a checkers player in a chess game. That's why he has said in the past that any government shutdown is the Presidents fault. He now faces that and has tried to now say it is a political party's fault. He doesn't understand the nuances of governing.     

Oh brother 🙄

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 09:04:04 PM »
I fully expect Trumptards to be in disagreement. But the facts stand by themselves

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/music-celebrity/trump-on-government-shutdown-then-and-now/vp-AAuUTcQ

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 12:55:34 AM »
Hate on the weak? What the hell does that mean? Hates sad excuses maybe. If you don't like bootstraps Americana stuff you won't be comfortable with Trump. If you've been working your ass off paying taxes and doing your thing nothing Trump says comes as a surprise.

As for why others haven't demanded the way he does...Trump apparently isn't as paid for as much as previous presidents. You can distill the two prior administrations into who owned them to explain why they did what they did.

Maybe, just maybe Trump got elected by surprise and is ripping the system a new ass. Not sure yet, but a year on now and it hasn't stopped.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 04:01:36 AM »

STFU - seriously FAKECOP - look at how the markets and economy and business has responded to this Presidency.  Guess what - your pension relies on performance of the economy doing well - otherwise - no pension. 

So sick back and enjoy the winning and gains and stop being such a mary. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 04:47:59 AM »
 Short answer: Trump isn't just another "politician."

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2018, 07:12:48 AM »
I agree with most answers. Now, even though the current president is surpassing many other presidents in bringing back the American Dream, and setting no limits in the process, why are the media still hell bent in literally destroying this guy?

I think this is the first time in American history in which "American" mainstream media's interests and those of the Nation as a whole have parted ways.

The issue now is for us Americans to debate on what to do with "American" mainstream media, not for the CNNs and NBCs or CBSs to debate on what to do about the President. We already have FUCKERS.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 08:09:28 AM »
I fully expect Trumptards to be in disagreement. But the facts stand by themselves

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/music-celebrity/trump-on-government-shutdown-then-and-now/vp-AAuUTcQ

This shutdown is 1000% on the Dems for putting illegals before our people. This shouldn’t even be a debate. Trump won’t give them their voting base. This is about votes not the welfare of any persons illegal or not.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 08:40:39 AM »

My take is that most American democratic candidates are neither democrats nor American. They have other people's agendas at heart and that's why they can't do shit about Americans.
Trump doesn't hate the weak, not sure why you feel that way. Secondly, you answered your own question here.

LMAO....so many stupid analogies here. Let's say this shutdown is Trumps fault, ok....its his fault because he and the majority of Americans with common sense, don't feel like the government should be putting the wants and desires of ILLEGAL FUCKING IMMIGRANTS  over the RIGHTS of AMERICAN CITIZENS. So if the government needs to shut down because the American hating democraps can't live with their illegal voter base being funded, so be it. I support Trumps stance on that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2018, 08:52:19 AM »
This shutdown is 1000% on the Dems for putting illegals before our people. This shouldn’t even be a debate. Trump won’t give them their voting base. This is about votes not the welfare of any persons illegal or not.

No surprise you would say that....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2018, 08:53:59 AM »
STFU - seriously FAKECOP - look at how the markets and economy and business has responded to this Presidency.  Guess what - your pension relies on performance of the economy doing well - otherwise - no pension. 

So sick back and enjoy the winning and gains and stop being such a mary. 

FAKECOP  ::)

Name calling... Attorney is it?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2018, 08:55:07 AM »
Trump doesn't hate the weak, not sure why you feel that way. Secondly, you answered your own question here.
LMAO....so many stupid analogies here. Let's say this shutdown is Trumps fault, ok....its his fault because he and the majority of Americans with common sense, don't feel like the government should be putting the wants and desires of ILLEGAL FUCKING IMMIGRANTS  over the RIGHTS of AMERICAN CITIZENS. So if the government needs to shut down because the American hating democraps can't live with their illegal voter base being funded, so be it. I support Trumps stance on that.

Interesting painting of the situation. You have a vast imagination, ever try song writing?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 09:04:29 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2018, 11:56:50 AM »
No surprise you would say that....

What is surprising is that you aren't out marching today...
a