Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Still grinding away.  (Read 12065 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie still grinding away.
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2018, 06:45:10 PM »
I feel very sorry for him.

Because of all the surgeries or because Ronnie thinks he can have his spine completely removed?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2018, 11:03:26 PM »

https://m.imgur.com/rUzSr7b

He must be high. If they take an anterior approach they will move the peritoneal greater/lesser sac for access and there is no way they are removing his spine. I know what they are doing and I really hope they get this right because he's running out of options. I thought they were just removing the plates/screws from the last surgery. Now a cage will be placed in the inter-body space and packed with bone graft to help stimulate bone growth. It restores the height of the spine and stabilizes the vertebrae as they fuse together. They have to use all the right materials for this to be a success.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2018, 11:28:38 PM »
I train with Dan Decker once in a while. Last month he told me he was training at Fit Nation and saw Milos. I was surprised and asked how got back into the country. Said he worked some kind of deal with the courts? Anyway, he said milos put him through an insane leg workout that took him a week to recover from

Yeah, Milos workouts are taxing for sure, I'm sure Dan was sore AF! =0) Dan always looks good and is a super nice guy!
Mr. AZ 2003

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2018, 09:07:11 AM »
He must be high. If they take an anterior approach they will move the peritoneal greater/lesser sac for access and there is no way they are removing his spine. I know what they are doing and I really hope they get this right because he's running out of options. I thought they were just removing the plates/screws from the last surgery. Now a cage will be placed in the inter-body space and packed with bone graft to help stimulate bone growth. It restores the height of the spine and stabilizes the vertebrae as they fuse together. They have to use all the right materials for this to be a success.

this is how its done

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2018, 10:45:22 AM »
figure 1 is correct minus the leg stilts

:D

HAHAHAHAA!
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2018, 10:49:10 AM »
As long as he pays for them its all good.

Not to be a sour f**ker, but let's hope he can pay for them until they are fully grown, i.e. he has trust-funded them.

#choices
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2018, 10:50:20 AM »

Because of all the surgeries or because Ronnie thinks he can have his spine completely removed?

OK, f**k me this thread wins for the day - legit LOL in an empty room all by myself - well played  ;D ;D ;D

That's gonna make me laugh every time I read it ahhahahaaa!
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2018, 10:57:45 AM »

Right.  So you're saying no crunches....

T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2018, 11:02:55 AM »
Right.  So you're saying no crunches....

That's why he has the fat rub cream. It's all making sense now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeLZp5Ajkl4/?hl=en&taken-by=ronniecoleman8

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2018, 11:14:48 AM »
Is this what you were looking for?

:o pretty dench fella

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2018, 07:22:13 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2018, 08:45:53 PM »

Why not.  That 'tard has been functioning without 90% of a normal individual's brain since birth. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2018, 09:07:14 AM »
this has to be some kind of hack.

He definitely misinterpreted what the surgeon discussed with him. I tried to decipher the procedure above and it's another long recovery with the potential of many complications of not done perfectly.

Based on how he is still training it's most certainly not sinking in.

Has a new sneaker line though! :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeVoSFTj2gP/?hl=en&taken-by=ronniecoleman8

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2018, 12:30:48 PM »
It's all he knows, he doesn't know what to do with himself without the gym, his whole identity is based on muscle, it's given him everything he's achieved in life for the most part, so I see why he's still in there. In some aspects its really sad, but his positive attitude is commendable, cant deny that, he looks happy to be training.

Isn't/wasn't he a police officer? That's a FULL-TIME job which keeps you busy in more ways than one.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2018, 12:31:48 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2018, 02:00:00 PM »
Isn't/wasn't he a police officer? That's a FULL-TIME job which keeps you busy in more ways than one.

Yes he was and seemed to enjoy being one.

Obviously no ped testing at his department.

Taffin

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Still grinding away.
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2018, 02:06:38 PM »
Surely surgery of this magnitude will require significant pain control for Big Ron?  

Wonder if there's anybody round here would like to take a guess what sort of regimen would be indicated..?

With recent personal experience of major surgery, pain meds, etc....

T

be back

« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2018, 02:11:09 PM »

i remember watching that video of him getting changed, what stands out for me is that he hung that t-shirt up in his locker to wear again the day after, fuck he must stink...

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2018, 02:12:43 PM »

Not sure about that.  Apparently he's got a very unique surgeon visiting from South American lined up for the job; Dr El Diablo Cazador de Hombres.

Apparently he only works in the hottest years...

and this year it grows very hot...

T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2018, 02:31:24 PM »
Surely surgery of this magnitude will require significant pain control for Big Ron?  

Wonder if there's anybody round here would like to take a guess what sort of regimen would be indicated..?

With recent personal experience of major surgery, pain meds, etc....

I've gone over my injuries here before from being a college WR and a close to 30mph downhill mountain bike crash. My AC ligaments let go in my rt arm and collar bone popped though the skin, rt knee dislocated, c6 fractured (that was caught years later when my left arm was was losing all strength and pain was insane), my rt knee was dislocated and I had a severe concussion and a few other lesser injuries. Lumbar spine was injured but I already had issues from football.

It will really depend on what he's been on and hopefully he's kept the meds under control. He has mentioned being in pain all the time so maybe he has a fentanyl or morphine time release patch. He likely also uses 800mg Motrin and may have long release oxy tabs. This would likely be continued after he's weaned off iv pain meds. The key is to limit this these meds so your tolerance does not increase. He could also have medical marihuana.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2018, 06:04:17 PM »

thank you dr white, for clarifying  what the doctors are doing to that big idiot coleman, mr white,  you always seem to be on about these things, i really liked how in the show you always outsmarted everyone, and you have definately gotten bigger and more vascular since the show ended,  mr white do you think the reason ronnie is confused about his surgers is because,whatever his doctor tells him ronnie just nods his head and goes "yeah buddy yep yep" 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2018, 06:05:12 PM »
Insanity bump.

This is with a cervical spine fusion.  Watch his head.  :-\

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeWFumEDmRY/?hl=en&taken-by=ronniecoleman8

thank you dr white, for clarifying  what the doctors are doing to that big idiot coleman, mr white,  you always seem to be on about these things, i really liked how in the show you always outsmarted everyone, and you have definately gotten bigger and more vascular since the show ended,  mr white do you think the reason ronnie is confused about his surgers is because,whatever his doctor tells him ronnie just nods his head and goes "yeah buddy yep yep" 

:D Too much of his own pre workout before his Dr visits.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2018, 06:36:34 PM »
Insanity bump.

:D Too much of his own pre workout before his Dr visits.

mr white i think the doctor should use, dumbells and barbells to explain to ronnie what he is going to do , perhaps he could go to that shit hole gym ronnie trains at and get a better understanding  of how ronnie thinks  :)

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2018, 10:49:57 AM »

I've gone over my injuries here before from being a college WR and a close to 30mph downhill mountain bike crash. My AC ligaments let go in my rt arm and collar bone popped though the skin, rt knee dislocated, c6 fractured (that was caught years later when my left arm was was losing all strength and pain was insane), my rt knee was dislocated and I had a severe concussion and a few other lesser injuries. Lumbar spine was injured but I already had issues from football.

Ouch!  :-X

It will really depend on what he's been on and hopefully he's kept the meds under control. He has mentioned being in pain all the time so maybe he has a fentanyl or morphine time release patch. He likely also uses 800mg Motrin and may have long release oxy tabs. This would likely be continued after he's weaned off iv pain meds. The key is to limit this these meds so your tolerance does not increase. He could also have medical marihuana.

Soooo..... you're basically saying......  he should use Tom Waits' (now available) personal physician...?   8)
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2018, 11:06:17 AM »
Insanity bump.

He's still got it.