Author Topic: co worker attacked by pittbull  (Read 4555 times)

chuckles

Re: co worker attacked by pittbull
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2018, 04:24:27 AM »
one bite got both hamstrings and ass cheeks?
this isnt a pitbull

let him tell his stories on here he makes me smile. I am sure he is a good guy but has a bit too much fantasy.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2018, 06:33:19 AM »
bevo and dangerous athlete are the type of people who are bad for this site. so called dangerous athlete has to always talk bout dick and sucking. so hes a fag we get it.  and bevo is just plain retarded. a nanny dog is a dog that will protect the child and keep from injury to the best of its ability. watch over it. protect it. and of course you morons bring up diaper changing etc. go kill yourself. and no im not a bitter old man im built better than most of you ion here i have money hell ive been retired since 40 years old. so to all you basement dwelling gays and complete idiots leave this forum and leave it to real men with real common sense. so that would leave just me and maybe 3 or 4 others. cuz most of you are morons

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2018, 07:32:18 AM »
Dog owners in general are pretty delusional. They allow their animals to do things they never would allow their children to do and get mad when you don't want their dog jumping all over you, etc. I'm not saying all do this but the majority do.

Pit owners are just plain dumb/playing with fire for no reason.

chuckles

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2018, 07:35:08 AM »
Dog owners in general are pretty delusional. They allow their animals to do things they never would allow their children to do and get mad when you don't want their dog jumping all over you, etc. I'm not saying all do this but the majority do.

yup

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2018, 07:54:10 AM »
Been around plenty of pitts and only been bitten once. Was 100% my fault and dog could've done a lot more damage if he wanted. Just a single back-off bite that got both asscheeks and both hamstrings. Puncture holes in all 4 n looked like I took a mark McGuire baseball bat beating on my ass for 3wks.

Bitten plenty more times by German shepherds and rottys

Dog bites, especially pitts, are usually the victims fault.
Pitts are bred to bite.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2018, 11:01:32 AM »
bevo and dangerous athlete are the type of people who are bad for this site. so called dangerous athlete has to always talk bout dick and sucking. so hes a fag we get it.  and bevo is just plain retarded. a nanny dog is a dog that will protect the child and keep from injury to the best of its ability. watch over it. protect it. and of course you morons bring up diaper changing etc. go kill yourself. and no im not a bitter old man im built better than most of you ion here i have money hell ive been retired since 40 years old. so to all you basement dwelling gays and complete idiots leave this forum and leave it to real men with real common sense. so that would leave just me and maybe 3 or 4 others. cuz most of you are morons

A dog can't look after an infant.  That's the goofiest thing I've ever heard.

You'd come home from work.  The kid is hanging by the curtain string.  You ask the pit "What the hell kind of nanny dog lets this happen!?"

And he'd say I'm not a nanny.  I'm a dog.

Also, no one has ever named their pitbull Mary Wuffy Poppins.  QED.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2018, 11:09:58 AM »
tapeworm is freakin moron as are the rest of you.  a nanny dog. not a nanny human. freakin idiots. they were bred to watch over the kids to protect them from mean people from other animals and to just be there they will let parents know if something is happening by barking etc. you people really are stupid no common sense. and no they are not bred to bite. idiots. has any of you ever owned a dog? probably not. you just repest stupid things that you hear and know nothing about. when they tell a story about a pit eating a persons face or arm or whatever they never tell the whole truth just what the media( fake news) wants to tell you .  for example in toledo ohio a few years ago a paralyzed person in a wheelchair had part of his leg chewed up by his pet pit. omg vicious dog right put him down put him down.  idioys. what really happened is they were getting drunk and high one night he was saying how he doesnt feel anything fromwaist down so his friends stabbed him a couple times in legs. he didnt feel it. then they put peanut butter and bacon grease on his leg and his pit eat it off. but they didnt tell you that right away. freakin media and stupuid [eople. im done responding to you morons who have no idea what your sying just trying to get me worked up. im done . flame away fuck tards

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2018, 11:28:39 AM »
I contend that simply keeping the child separated from mean people and malevolent animals would serve the offspring's welfare to a greater advantage than would some hopeful gambit of interposing yet another animal between them in the hopes that it will accomplish more than would the simplest and most obvious course of action.

He'd say dammit Jim I'm not a partition wall.  I'm a dog.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2018, 12:10:52 PM »
He's ok.  You only need that test if the bite mark is 6 points star of david.

Only I caught this?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2018, 12:14:54 PM »
tapeworm is freakin moron as are the rest of you.  a nanny dog. not a nanny human. freakin idiots. they were bred to watch over the kids to protect them from mean people from other animals and to just be there they will let parents know if something is happening by barking etc. you people really are stupid no common sense. and no they are not bred to bite. idiots. has any of you ever owned a dog? probably not. you just repest stupid things that you hear and know nothing about. when they tell a story about a pit eating a persons face or arm or whatever they never tell the whole truth just what the media( fake news) wants to tell you .  for example in toledo ohio a few years ago a paralyzed person in a wheelchair had part of his leg chewed up by his pet pit. omg vicious dog right put him down put him down.  idioys. what really happened is they were getting drunk and high one night he was saying how he doesnt feel anything fromwaist down so his friends stabbed him a couple times in legs. he didnt feel it. then they put peanut butter and bacon grease on his leg and his pit eat it off. but they didnt tell you that right away. freakin media and stupuid [eople. im done responding to you morons who have no idea what your sying just trying to get me worked up. im done . flame away fuck tards

You are a fucking idiot. Go fuck yourself and die.  ;D
h

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2018, 12:16:17 PM »
Viscous Animal Of Peace   :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2018, 01:07:40 PM »
bevo and dangerous athlete are the type of people who are bad for this site. so called dangerous athlete has to always talk bout dick and sucking. so hes a fag we get it.  and bevo is just plain retarded. a nanny dog is a dog that will protect the child and keep from injury to the best of its ability. watch over it. protect it. and of course you morons bring up diaper changing etc. go kill yourself. and no im not a bitter old man im built better than most of you ion here i have money hell ive been retired since 40 years old. so to all you basement dwelling gays and complete idiots leave this forum and leave it to real men with real common sense. so that would leave just me and maybe 3 or 4 others. cuz most of you are morons

You are bitter, all your posts reek of anger and you are pissed off at the world, you are not happy, stop kidding yourself, if you are, these posts wouldn’t get your panties in a bunch

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2018, 01:26:24 PM »
it is the owners fault, not the dog or the breed.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2018, 01:30:02 PM »
Talk all you want people. The reallity is Pits and Staffs are dangerous and should me banned and put down, all them, together with other high risk breeds. No way around it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2018, 02:31:08 PM »
Tapeworm and henda are the coolest and funniest guys on here

be back

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2018, 02:33:09 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2018, 02:35:59 PM »
fixed

Jelly much?

Btw, wots yo handle on 15s side? JackTequilla would be my guess

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2018, 03:09:19 PM »
let him tell his stories on here he makes me smile. I am sure he is a good guy but has a bit too much fantasy.

Nothing "fantasy" about it. Wtf would I make up a story about apitt bitting my ass? Fucking retarded

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2018, 03:15:46 PM »
Talk all you want people. The reallity is Pits and Staffs are dangerous and should me banned and put down, all them, together with other high risk breeds. No way around it.
Britain wouldn't allow their precious English Staffies to be banned or put down. Not would Germany with their Rotts and Dobermans.

No, many of them do allow their kids to do exactly the same thing.

be back

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2018, 03:20:12 PM »
Nothing "fantasy" about it. Wtf would I make up a story about apitt bitting my ass? Fucking retarded
Because you have a story for every single topic ever discussed, why would you not have been bit by a pitbull...?

be back

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2018, 03:22:29 PM »
Talked to a friend (sic) at da gym and asked him if he could film me pumping up my bis and tris and he said fo sho

I'd like to get more dry and hard and dense before i film it for ya baby

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2018, 03:55:38 PM »
Because you have a story for every single topic ever discussed, why would you not have been bit by a pitbull...?

Every single topic?

Insecure still, huh? Sucks you can't relate to ANYTHING anybody posts.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2018, 04:02:08 PM »
i love pit bulls, i hate most of the people that own them

no dog suffers more abuse

E
E

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2018, 04:16:23 PM »
Tapeworm and henda are the coolest and funniest guys on here

You aren’t so bad yourself, stud

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2018, 04:58:32 PM »
You aren’t so bad yourself, stud

Thanks bro

I am a troll extraordinaire here

My sense of humor is ok, but those 2 fellas are top notch ACE

And I will whole heartily admit they both got me beat in the humor dept.