Author Topic: co worker attacked by pittbull  (Read 4558 times)

DangerousAthlete

• Getbig II
co worker attacked by pittbull
« on: January 24, 2018, 07:33:38 PM »
a co worker she was attacked by her friends pittbull, bruised up, scratches and scars and chunks taken out of her skin and face.  why do thugs and other men (and women who try be masculine) love pittbulls so much?  keep them the hell away from me, ill pass on being mauled or murdered like that girl in virgina or the couple in tennesee, and these are the ones in thast past couple months

oh wait, i forgot, its never the dogs fault, all pittbull attacks can be chalked up to "its a bad owner, bad owner made the dog do it."

just keep your pittbulls the hell away from me, i advised the girl at work to sue the ladys ass off which she is already doing.  just keep them the hell away from me, but people who live in neighborhoods with lots of illegals and illegal "dreamer" kids, i encourage you to get as many pittbulls as possible and let them out in the community, alot!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: co worker attacked by pittbull
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 07:36:20 PM »
a co worker she was attacked by her friends pittbull, bruised up, scratches and scars and chunks taken out of her skin and face.  why do thugs and other men (and women who try be masculine) love pittbulls so much?  keep them the hell away from me, ill pass on being mauled or murdered like that girl in virgina or the couple in tennesee, and these are the ones in thast past couple months

oh wait, i forgot, its never the dogs fault, all pittbull attacks can be chalked up to "its a bad owner, bad owner made the dog do it."

just keep your pittbulls the hell away from me, i advised the girl at work to sue the ladys ass off which she is already doing.  just keep them the hell away from me, but people who live in neighborhoods with lots of illegals and illegal "dreamer" kids, i encourage you to get as many pittbulls as possible and let them out in the community, alot!

Yeah!
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 08:27:47 PM »
Been around plenty of pitts and only been bitten once. Was 100% my fault and dog could've done a lot more damage if he wanted. Just a single back-off bite that got both asscheeks and both hamstrings. Puncture holes in all 4 n looked like I took a mark McGuire baseball bat beating on my ass for 3wks.

Bitten plenty more times by German shepherds and rottys

Dog bites, especially pitts, are usually the victims fault.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 08:37:27 PM »
Been around plenty of pitts and only been bitten once. Was 100% my fault and dog could've done a lot more damage if he wanted. Just a single back-off bite that got both asscheeks and both hamstrings. Puncture holes in all 4 n looked like I took a mark McGuire baseball bat beating on my ass for 3wks.

German Shepherds and Rot's make me way more nervous than a pitbull ever could.  My mutt is a greyhound american bulldog mix.  Before we got him, my daughter was petrified of any and all dogs and they could sense it.  Even balanced and social dogs were weird just being in her presence.  Now, she is almost too eager and willing to manhandle any dog she meets but dogs now love her.  He is great with all dogs and especially gentle with little dogs.  Great with babies and kids of all ages.  Even likes my "colored" mail man. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 08:58:53 PM »
Kill them all all and burn them, problem solved

Or put them all in gas chambers

be back

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 10:16:10 PM »

one bite got both hamstrings and ass cheeks?
this isnt a pitbull

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 10:44:00 PM »
German Shepherds and Rot's make me way more nervous than a pitbull ever could.  My mutt is a greyhound american bulldog mix.  Before we got him, my daughter was petrified of any and all dogs and they could sense it.  Even balanced and social dogs were weird just being in her presence.  Now, she is almost too eager and willing to manhandle any dog she meets but dogs now love her.  He is great with all dogs and especially gentle with little dogs.  Great with babies and kids of all ages.  Even likes my "colored" mail man. 

Funniest thing I've seen. When I was hanging at my friends house in my 20s, in his driveway washing or working on one of our cars. His black lab mix was out there with us, nicest dog never shown any aggression to anyone. Well a couple Hebrew high school age kids walk by (white neighborhood) and the dog walks up to them and starts growling.  ;D

Racist dog of peace.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 11:06:36 PM »
RIP EKUL

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 11:18:37 PM »
This is my puppy she's 6 weeks old.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 01:38:44 AM »
this isnt a pitbull

Yea. A pit.

Was on an Indian rez. Girl I was with wanted to pick up some weed so we went to this really ghetto area on the rez (entire rez is a total shithole) and we park and wait for like 30mins for her friend to come out of the house. Its already 3am and I don't feel like waiting any longer and say I'm knocking on the door. Girl says "no dont get out. She's gotta pitbull that's really mean". I say no problem. I grew up around dogs. So I walk up to the door, about 20ft away, and hear growling coming from the doghouse.. Then a lil chain rustle.. Then this fucken dog comes shooting outta the doghouse straight for me and jumps at me. I have enough time to turn away and dog bites down HARD one chomp, and lets go and goes back in the doghouse. Lol. If I hadn't turned that dog would be clamped down on my dick and balls. Had puncture wounds from the dog's teeth on each ass cheek in each hamstring and went from dark blue and purple bruising 2 green and yellow bruising for about 2 weeks.

That was only a warning bite. Shephards nd rotties have gotten my arms and legs way worse when working with them.

Pitts are usually only dog aggressive. If one bites you, its your fault.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 02:05:41 AM »
Yea. A pit.

Was on an Indian rez. Girl I was with wanted to pick up some weed so we went to this really ghetto area on the rez (entire rez is a total shithole) and we park and wait for like 30mins for her friend to come out of the house. Its already 3am and I don't feel like waiting any longer and say I'm knocking on the door. Girl says "no dont get out. She's gotta pitbull that's really mean". I say no problem. I grew up around dogs. So I walk up to the door, about 20ft away, and hear growling coming from the doghouse.. Then a lil chain rustle.. Then this fucken dog comes shooting outta the doghouse straight for me and jumps at me. I have enough time to turn away and dog bites down HARD one chomp, and lets go and goes back in the doghouse. Lol. If I hadn't turned that dog would be clamped down on my dick and balls. Had puncture wounds from the dog's teeth on each ass cheek in each hamstring and went from dark blue and purple bruising 2 green and yellow bruising for about 2 weeks.

That was only a warning bite. Shephards nd rotties have gotten my arms and legs way worse when working with them.

It could have been worse,it could have been a spider that bit you.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2018, 03:17:44 AM »

Smile at pitbull = get mauled.

Owner says - why did they make eye contact with my dog? You never go full eye contact.....

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2018, 04:14:15 AM »

Really.  ::)

Almost as silly as gib claiming blipcons going to $1 million.

be back

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2018, 04:29:21 AM »
Yea. A pit.

you must be a midget or have an unusually small ass.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 05:16:40 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------

this isnt a pitbull

you must be a midget or have an unusually small ass.

Was thinking the same thing.  Story looks like BS to me.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 05:38:53 AM »
How is it your fault if a dog bites you?  Explain that in court when your dog bites someone. 

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 05:43:29 AM »
All dogs bite. Yes this is true. Yet a pittbull makes the news near every week for not just bitting. They make the news because they don't stop, they tear the flesh off until death occurs and sadly a lot of little children are the victims.
h

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 05:59:25 AM »

ESFitness is not the type of guy to make up BS stories. He is,on the other hand,the type of guy to not take kindly to disrespect. So you be careful.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 06:05:48 AM »

No not BS. You know that pit was crossbred with an alligator. 

Or else ESF is one small ass skinny fat dude with no size to him.   <--  Most likely scenario without the story being a complete lie.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 06:10:45 AM »
most of you have no clue about pits.  this bevo character needs to just go kill himself. hes so mentally retarted. pit bulls by nature are not violent. they were originally bred to be nanny dogs because they are not violent at all.  owners make them mean or those that have gotten bit rightfully deserve to be bitten. pther dogs are far more violent than pits but all the media focuses on is pits. because nowdays they are associated with hebrews and drugs and violence.etc. my pit has never and will never hurt anyone or anything. cuz he he loved and cared for and treated exceptionally well. as a dog or child should be. so yo all of you who think wrong and say pits are bad you all just need to either learn the truth or just go kill yourselves. and no this isnt a meltdown. im a real person who doesnt follow others. also i actually workout unlike 90 percent of you fags and homos on here

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 06:12:54 AM »

I got a special order of cigars that came with an impressive  Rambo like Knife,since then ,   I keep the Knife every time I do cardio outdoors ,on the event of a pitbull attack ;  sure a Pitbull might rip one of my calves off  , but I'll stab the SOB no less than 50 times with that Knife (no criminal)

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2018, 06:48:36 AM »
most of you have no clue about pits.  this bevo character needs to just go kill himself. hes so mentally retarted. pit bulls by nature are not violent. they were originally bred to be nanny dogs because they are not violent at all.  owners make them mean or those that have gotten bit rightfully deserve to be bitten. pther dogs are far more violent than pits but all the media focuses on is pits. because nowdays they are associated with hebrews and drugs and violence.etc. my pit has never and will never hurt anyone or anything. cuz he he loved and cared for and treated exceptionally well. as a dog or child should be. so yo all of you who think wrong and say pits are bad you all just need to either learn the truth or just go kill yourselves. and no this isnt a meltdown. im a real person who doesnt follow others. also i actually workout unlike 90 percent of you fags and homos on here

Those whom got bit most likely deserved it? So all the children getting mauled and killed had it comming? This post right here is a perfect example of the pitbull owner mentality. The facts speak for themselves. Pittbulls are a breed that does not belong in the hands of the general public.
h

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2018, 06:50:11 AM »
I got a special order of cigars that came with an impressive  Rambo like Knife,since then ,   I keep the Knife every time I do cardio outdoors ,on the event of a pitbull attack ;  sure a Pitbull might rip one of my calves off  , but I'll stab the SOB no less than 50 times with that Knife (no criminal)

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A couple of these might work even better:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2018, 07:13:08 AM »
pit bulls by nature are not violent. they were originally bred to be nanny dogs because they are not violent at all.

Pit bulls were created by breeding bulldogs and terriers together to produce a dog that combined the gameness and agility of the terrier with the strength of the bulldog. In the United Kingdom, these dogs were used in blood sports such as bull-baiting and bear-baiting.

During bull-baiting the dog would attempt to flatten itself to the ground, creeping as close to the bull as possible, then darting out and attempting to bite the bull in the nose or head area. The bull would often be tethered by a collar and rope which was staked into the ground. As the dog darted at the bull, the bull would attempt to catch the dog with his head and horns and throw it into the air.

Jenkins, Robert; Ken Mollett (1997). The Story of the Real Bulldog. Neptune, NJ: TFH Publications. ISBN 0-7938-0491-4.
https://smile.amazon.com/Story-Real-Bulldog-Robert-Jenkins/dp/0793804914/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516892064&sr=8-1&keywords=0793804914

Encyclopedia of Traditional British Rural Sports. Routledge (UK). 2005. ISBN 0-415-35224-X.
https://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN041535224X&id=jKjYyGF8hSwC&pg=RA2-PA52&lpg=RA2-PA52&dq=Bull-baiting&ie=ISO-8859-1&output=html

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 07:14:42 AM »
this isnt a pitbull

:D :D ;D