Author Topic: Be back prep for the NABBA Britain/Universe.  (Read 123150 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Be back prep for the NABBA Britain/Universe.
« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2018, 11:24:39 AM »
Some news, Just found out i won the show, they are reversing the decison and arranging to swap the trophies, I won by 3 points

how the hell does that work?  they award the trophies based on points and then they decide to do a recount? or what the fuck?

i mean you were clear winner anyway, im just trying to figure out how the hell they can "find" 3 points for you after the fact

ps posing was awesome man

be back

« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2018, 12:01:26 PM »
how the hell does that work?  they award the trophies based on points and then they decide to do a recount? or what the fuck?

i mean you were clear winner anyway, im just trying to figure out how the hell they can "find" 3 points for you after the fact

ps posing was awesome man

I phoned the organiser asking for feedback, he then posted on the judges forum and asked how they voted, after 4 out of 6 said they placed me first he then realised something was wrong
they then re-visted the sheets and realised the error, if the judges had spoken to each other on the day it would have been recitified then.
the person responsible mixed up our numbers with our scores.

be back

« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2018, 12:04:44 PM »
FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!....CONGRATULATIONS! !!!
Youve gotta feel great. There was no way you didnt take that show....by miles. Great job man!

thanks mate, Im still doing the finals on the 10th June, I wasnt planning to until I got the result on Saturday, even with this this decision I still missed out on a chance to do the overall so I intend to go and show them my very best...

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #303 on: May 01, 2018, 11:29:34 PM »
thanks mate, Im still doing the finals on the 10th June, I wasnt planning to until I got the result on Saturday, even with this this decision I still missed out on a chance to do the overall so I intend to go and show them my very best...
Not getting to compete for the Overall this past weekend due to the screw up really is unfortunate. Clearly you are going into this next show ready to take it all without any bullshit mishaps on judges part. Very interested in what your plan will be in the last few days of June 10th show....considering the previous days post regarding your incredible conditioning days after the show having relaxed and eaten without any other variables at play. Anyhow.....Congrats again and looking forward to many more weeks of this thread and an overall win for you in June.

be back

« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2018, 12:23:35 AM »
plan for Sundays show

Eat my normal diet, 150gms carbs a day up until Friday, eat a high carb day Saturday with Pizza ice cream and anything else I like and stop drinking from 11pm.
Get up Sunday morning and go to the show..

No water loading no sodium loading no 10gms vit c, nothing.
Just simple...

My problem is that because Im not a big eater I cant seem to carb up enough eating potatoes and rice, I need the calorie dense foods to do it, I always look way better the day after a show because of the re-feed, if it doesn't work I haven't lost anything because I wasn't planning on doing the finals for this Sundays show anyway.

Its lessons learned for the main show on the 19th May

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2018, 10:33:57 AM »
plan for Sundays show

Eat my normal diet, 150gms carbs a day up until Friday, eat a high carb day Saturday with Pizza ice cream and anything else I like and stop drinking from 11pm.
Get up Sunday morning and go to the show..

No water loading no sodium loading no 10gms vit c, nothing.
Just simple...

My problem is that because Im not a big eater I cant seem to carb up enough eating potatoes and rice, I need the calorie dense foods to do it, I always look way better the day after a show because of the re-feed, if it doesn't work I haven't lost anything because I wasn't planning on doing the finals for this Sundays show anyway.

Its lessons learned for the main show on the 19th May
That sounds like a fantastic plan. The last time that I competed....due to pretty much the same reasobs that you have documented....I kept on my regular lower carb diet up until 1 am on the Saturday of my show. An hour prior at midnite...I stopped all my water intake. But at 1 am...I started eating everything under the sun. Pretty much an entire large pizza, McDonalds cheeseburgers, fries, a bag of chocolate chip cookies and haagen daz ice cream. I also chewed 3 antacids every 2 hours to neutralize stomach acids. I kept this going until 7 am. I carbs seemed to load me up enough and pull waterever water I had remaining under my skin into the muscle. The antacids kept my stomach acids in check. Of course I. was thirsty...but I had tested this method out pretty much every weekend on my intial cheat meals. Hence I was prepared for it. Did it work? Yes...like a charm. I was full as hell and more vascular than I had ever been from a traditional carb load of oats and yams.. Should have done it years ago...but didnt want to take the risk. Anyway...I believe that your gameplan is going to work out perfect. Best of luck Jeff.

be back

« Reply #306 on: May 02, 2018, 10:38:51 AM »
That sounds like a fantastic plan. The last time that I competed....due to pretty much the same reasobs that you have documented....I kept on my regular lower carb diet up until 1 am on the Saturday of my show. An hour prior at midnite...I stopped all my water intake. But at 1 am...I started eating everything under the sun. Pretty much an entire large pizza, McDonalds cheeseburgers, fries, a bag of chocolate chip cookies and haagen daz ice cream. I also chewed 3 antacids every 2 hours to neutralize stomach acids. I kept this going until 7 am. I carbs seemed to load me up enough and pull waterever water I had remaining under my skin into the muscle. The antacids kept my stomach acids in check. Of course I. was thirsty...but I had tested this method out pretty much every weekend on my intial cheat meals. Hence I was prepared for it. Did it work? Yes...like a charm. I was full as hell and more vascular than I had ever been from a traditional carb load of oats and yams.. Should have done it years ago...but didnt want to take the risk. Anyway...I believe that your gameplan is going to work out perfect. Best of luck Jeff.

thanks very much, your comments and support in this thread have helped me tremendously, its very much appreciated..

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #307 on: May 02, 2018, 11:56:05 AM »
thanks very much, your comments and support in this thread have helped me tremendously, its very much appreciated..

agree with beefman, looking forward to see how it'll treat you come sunday

you gonna do a rest run before or nah?

be back

« Reply #308 on: May 02, 2018, 12:46:07 PM »
agree with beefman, looking forward to see how it'll treat you come sunday

you gonna do a rest run before or nah?
too close now, still holding water at the moment weighing around 15st 2lb, pissing like a trooper at the moment, should drop around 7lb tonight, just going to carry on drinking now until Sat night

be back

« Reply #309 on: May 02, 2018, 09:58:00 PM »
dropped water overnight, looking on target this morning,,, nice and tight, low back and glutes coming in a bit more

will take pics tomorrow morning....

Shawnwhite

• Getbig II
« Reply #310 on: May 03, 2018, 04:24:45 PM »
Congrats and good luck on next one

be back

« Reply #311 on: May 03, 2018, 09:53:48 PM »
14st 4lb this morning, nice and tight, good separation, muscles feel a little soft due to lack of glycogen, will rectify that Saturday with a re-feed, not doen anything with water or sodium.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #312 on: May 03, 2018, 11:16:01 PM »
14st 4lb this morning, nice and tight, good separation, muscles feel a little soft due to lack of glycogen, will rectify that Saturday with a re-feed, not doen anything with water or sodium.

Looking great man. You have a great plan. You know what you gotta do...and you know your body. That is all that you have to do. Its all there. You bring the entire package on stage. So rare these days. Best of luck. Looking forward to the rest of these posts.

be back

« Reply #313 on: May 04, 2018, 12:13:23 AM »
Looking great man. You have a great plan. You know what you gotta do...and you know your body. That is all that you have to do. Its all there. You bring the entire package on stage. So rare these days. Best of luck. Looking forward to the rest of these posts.
cheers, much appreciated

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #314 on: May 04, 2018, 07:30:30 AM »

we've had our run ins ,but have to admit you look immense! and beyond incredible for a geriatric!!

give's us all hope going into our old age  :D

be back

« Reply #315 on: May 04, 2018, 09:05:13 AM »
we've had our run ins ,but have to admit you look immense! and beyond incredible for a geriatric!!

give's us all hope going into our old age  :D

its all good fun mate, Im sure we would laugh and shake hands if we met, thanks for the kind words....

be back

« Reply #316 on: May 04, 2018, 09:32:04 PM »
14st 4lb this morning, feeel I look good enough to step onstage now... will carry on eating normally today until 9pm when I add in the pizza and ice cream,. no water from 11pm

very tight this morning and muscles quite hard, , looking at adding 3lb or so with the refeed.

Havent done anything at all with sodium, just eating my normal food with sauces and using milk.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #317 on: May 05, 2018, 05:33:22 AM »
Have you ever used GH?

I know you don't talk drugs in general but curious if you've been on it or just AAS considering how good you look man

be back

« Reply #318 on: May 05, 2018, 07:43:37 AM »
food so far
wagu burger 2 fried eggs
bowl oats with milk
chicken rice and sauce
baked fish and potaotoes and a prawn cocktail, meal out with wife
just drinking water now, condition still on the money, really vascular
will be having a large ham, mushroom and salami pizza and garlic bread with cheese and tub coconut ice cream later

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #319 on: May 05, 2018, 08:51:34 AM »
Looking awesome Jeff!!! Final stretch again. You have got this. All the best my man. Seriously....I wish I was local and attending your shows. So very inspirational. Will suffice with your posts and photos for now. Keep up your plan.

be back

« Reply #320 on: May 05, 2018, 09:11:13 AM »
Looking awesome Jeff!!! Final stretch again. You have got this. All the best my man. Seriously....I wish I was local and attending your shows. So very inspirational. Will suffice with your posts and photos for now. Keep up your plan.

thanks mate,
JUST GOT A KIDNEY STONE IN MY COCK AT THE MOMENT, NEXT PISS SHOULD SHIFT IT... :-X

just put a layer of tan on, looking forward to my pizza in a while, will be cutting water about 9pm
just weighed myself, 14st 10lb, thats 6lb up from this morning 10 hours ago
with the added food later and the water depletion overnight Im looking at around 14 7 in the morning..

oh, also got a small bottle of wine to drink last thing, never done that before either..

check your PM... ;)

be back

« Reply #321 on: May 05, 2018, 10:16:37 AM »
4 slices pizza and 3 garlic bread down, tub ice cream in around an hour with some chocolate

then lets see what tomorrow morning brings.  ;)

be back

« Reply #322 on: May 05, 2018, 01:43:32 PM »
time now 21.40
pissed out my stone, biggest one year, I think thats 3 in 3 weeks
full and tight, still a little watery around the legs, Im sure thats going to go overnight.

if Im dry in the morning its no carbs and small amounts of water up until an hour before stage
breakfast will be wagu steak burger and fried eggs at 6am and 9am

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #323 on: May 05, 2018, 03:21:52 PM »
thanks mate,
JUST GOT A KIDNEY STONE IN MY COCK AT THE MOMENT, NEXT PISS SHOULD SHIFT IT... :-X

just put a layer of tan on, looking forward to my pizza in a while, will be cutting water about 9pm
just weighed myself, 14st 10lb, thats 6lb up from this morning 10 hours ago
with the added food later and the water depletion overnight Im looking at around 14 7 in the morning..

oh, also got a small bottle of wine to drink last thing, never done that before either..

check your PM... ;)
Just PM'd you back.

be back

« Reply #324 on: May 05, 2018, 10:11:15 PM »
6am.. 14st 7lbs as I thought

feeling good, not as hard as prior to the re-feed but still looking good enough to get onstage.
I will reserve judgement to later when I pump up, I expect to tighten up a lot more as the day progresses.