Author Topic: CNN mocked after declaring cuckolding can be a positive for certain couples  (Read 2312 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

Dan-O

• Getbig V
As they should be.  That's just effed up on pretty much every conceivable level.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
CNN is melting down because of Trump.  Makes me laugh.   Do people actually watch this trash?

The Seductor

Hahahaha, they’ve completely lost it  ;D ;D

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/25/cnn-mocked-after-declaring-cuckolding-can-be-positive-for-certain-couples.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
Most men are cucks in the sense that their wives had been thoroughly plowed, assfucked, face fucked, and jizzed on prior to meeting them. Isn't that true for you, Joe?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Most men are cucks in the sense that their wives had been thoroughly plowed, assfucked, face fucked, and jizzed on prior to meeting them. Isn't that true for you, Joe?

Lame.

Coach is not "most men".  Run along before you make an even plumper ass of yourself. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Run along Don Lemon

#MAGA

Dave D

• Getbig V

Groink was your lady faithful while you were on your sabbatical?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Run along Don Lemon

#MAGA

Ah yes,  good ol' Don Lemon(AIDS).  Libtardian cuckold and spokeswang for the pussified.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Hope Don Lemon dies of AIDS

Fuckn' Fegget!
Q

elmerhoff

• Getbig II
I don't see any way how "such a practice could somehow benefit couples"

Dan-O

• Getbig V

Ah yes,  good ol' Don Lemon(AIDS).  Libtardian cuckold and spokeswang for the pussified.

AIDS =

Asshole
Ingress
Death
Sentence

©2018 Dan-O.  All rights reserved.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
K

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Remember the first Flex Wheeler vid, where this woman is looking at him, and her man is with her?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!

I have to imagine there were lots of signs that this girl is a whore from the get go, yet that idiot will still date her and coddle her. 

be back

a woman sees an attractive built guy and she shouldn't look because she has a boyfriend with her???

Fuck me, Sharia Law of peace.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Remember the first Flex Wheeler vid, where this woman is looking at him, and her man is with her?

Looks pretty fake to me

Mobil

• Getbig IV
CNN is melting down because of Trump.  Makes me laugh.   Do people actually watch this trash?

we are forced to at any public place...gyms.. restaurants ...airports..dont know why they are always broadcasted in these places... they repeat the same story over and over and over then switch reporters and same story over and over and over...almost like a brain washing technique
real men= no rubbers

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
we are forced to at any public place...gyms.. restaurants ...airports..dont know why they are always broadcasted in these places... they repeat the same story over and over and over then switch reporters and same story over and over and over...almost like a brain washing technique

Because CNN pays to have their station broadcasted in public places like airports.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=053_1500104321

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Looks pretty fake to me

yes to me as well
real men= no rubbers

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

I prefer to meeting them before such activities have occurred

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Simple retard. Totally missing on Mobile's thought. Actually strengthening the argument that liberal ideology is a production in brain washing.

This was written in response to hyperfag.

That_Dude

• Getbig III

does that qualify as sexual assault? seems like it would in the current climate

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Shit. Now I watch the video. I take back what i said at hyper.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Shit. Now I watch the video. I take back what i said at hyper.

....sample "hyper" from pro muscle or the gade or UG? ?? Who bailed me ouuta the 16k I lost on the raiders in the Sb in what?? 02???