Author Topic: Trump’s Draft Amnesty: Unlimited, Forever, and Before a Wall Is Built  (Read 2060 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
WTF is Trump doing?? First he turns on Bannon and now this? He better not forget who got him in office. Is Trump another fake jew puppet?

http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/01/27/trump-draft-amnesty-unlimited-forever/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump’s Draft Amnesty: Unlimited, Forever, and Before a Wall Is Built
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 01:10:40 PM »
Overall, the amnesty bill implements the desire of American business for a huge, managed supply of young, compliant, non-criminal workers, who also double as consumers. That is very different from progressives’ desire to welcome poor ‘dreamer’ migrants from developing countries, regardless of costs. For example, the bill includes a series of legal reforms intended to exclude the unregulated migration of uneducated and unskilled Latin-American migrants and youths, including MS-13 gangsters. Those migrants are of little use to employers but are usually the beneficiaries of Democrats’ sympathies for distant peoples.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 03:07:59 PM »
Who among you believes that this wall will keep drugs and criminals out of the U.S.? -Seems like a very expensive pipe dream to me.

Experts say that a wall, like the fences that are in place now, won’t deter immigrants who are already risking their lives to cross the border. “As soon as security is increased [in one place], it’s the balloon affect — you grab one area and the flow goes to another area,” says Jason De León, assistant professor of anthropology at the University of Michigan, who has conducted long-term studies of undocumented border crossings.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 03:54:52 PM »
Legalize drugs that takes care of one of the problems
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 04:10:34 PM »
Legalize drugs that takes care of one of the problems

I absolutely agree. Illegality is the reason we have drug cartels. 

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 05:19:14 PM »
Who among you believes that this wall will keep drugs and criminals out of the U.S.? -Seems like a very expensive pipe dream to me.

Experts say that a wall, like the fences that are in place now, won’t deter immigrants who are already risking their lives to cross the border. “As soon as security is increased [in one place], it’s the balloon affect — you grab one area and the flow goes to another area,” says Jason De León, assistant professor of anthropology at the University of Michigan, who has conducted long-term studies of undocumented border crossings.

what about Israels wall that they had built? does that work?
real men= no rubbers

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 05:23:02 PM »
what about Israels wall that they had built? does that work?

The local police force and the gate around Primemuscles all white community does.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 05:32:43 PM »
The local police force and the gate around Primemuscles all white community does.

True... only black person he has seen is on TV...or the ones he does meet are totally white washed
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 06:44:31 PM »

You got that right. Undesirables are quickly removed by the West Linn police from this elitist environment in which I reside without regard to race or religious affiliation. If you're  panhandling, you last about 10 minutes, if lucky. What you are wrong about is that this community is all white. It is mostly white, but anyone with an income high enough to afford to live here is welcome. Within West Linn, there are some gated communities. No one gets in without a pass-code....not even me.

Median income $99,352

The median household income in West Linn is 57% higher than the national average.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 07:24:57 PM »
You got that right. Undesirables are quickly removed by the West Linn police from this elitist environment in which I reside without regard to race or religious affiliation. If you're  panhandling, you last about 10 minutes, if lucky. What you are wrong about is that this community is all white. It is mostly white, but anyone with an income high enough to afford to live here is welcome. Within West Linn, there are some gated communities. No one gets in without a pass-code....not even me.

Median income $99,352

The median household income in West Linn is 57% higher than the national average.

so they are very strict on who is allowed in to your community? why should the entire USA be any different?
real men= no rubbers

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 07:40:21 PM »
so they are very strict on who is allowed in to your community? why should the entire USA be any different?

And I have the utmost respect for Prime.

The man has worked hard and deserves everything he has earned. We've had some really good conversations behind the scenes.

He catches shit from time to time on the G&O but I know for a fact, he's a solid guy with a big heart.

Still, at the end of the day, it gets back to that fundamental question that you just asked.

He has those standards for his community, why can we not have the same as a country?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 01:08:45 AM »

The man has worked hard and deserves everything he has earned. We've had some really good conversations behind the scenes.

He catches shit from time to time on the G&O but I know for a fact, he's a solid guy with a big heart.

Still, at the end of the day, it gets back to that fundamental question that you just asked.

He has those standards for his community, why can we not have the same as a country?

I really dont know him..but most liberals encourage refugees and mass immigration for whatever reason(brain washed)...theres alot of theories on this...some being getting the democratic vote other theories run much deeper. I've come to the conclusion that most white liberals live in rich areas with little to zero diversity. they feel the need to preach "more diversity"! when they actually never have lived around it.  
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2018, 03:10:25 PM »

I think you've mis-characterized what I said about West Linn. It is not that some people aren't allowed, it is that there is nothing here for low income folks. It's all about economics.

Residents with income below the poverty level in 2016:
West Linn:   5.4%
Whole state:   18.0%

The official U.S. poverty rate is 12.7 percent, based on the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2016 estimates. That year, an estimated 43.1 million Americans lived in poverty according to the official measure. According to supplemental poverty measure, the poverty rate was 14.0 percent.  

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/poverty/poverty-West-Linn-Oregon.html#ixzz55WW84FWt

Anyone can live here if they can afford it. Anyone can visit here. What one cannot do here is panhandle. West Linn does not have homeless shelters. I've seen no evidence of homeless people in our community. Rental units are costly and in short supply in West Linn.  https://www.apartments.com/west-linn-or/2/ West Linn is a community of about 26,000 people. We have a comprehensive police force. Public transportation is very limited here. One bus line runs north and south and the other runs East and West.
https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/or/west-linn/demographics

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2018, 03:17:02 PM »

What mostly works is West Linn's economic status. There's nobody to keep out because there's nothing here for most illegal immigrants or otherwise indigent people. Yes, West Linn is 98% white. Anyone is welcome regardless of race or religious affiliation....in fact this is the law.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »
True... only black person he has seen is on TV...or the ones he does meet are totally white washed
If by whitewashed you mean middle-class or wealthy people, then you are right. Also, I do not confine myself to this community. Portland is a mere 12 miles away.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 03:24:16 PM »

Explain for me how that would happen.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2018, 03:36:39 PM »
I really dont know him..but most liberals encourage refugees and mass immigration for whatever reason(brain washed)...theres alot of theories on this...some being getting the democratic vote other theories run much deeper. I've come to the conclusion that most white liberals live in rich areas with little to zero diversity. they feel the need to preach "more diversity"! when they actually never have lived around it.  

You do realize that pretty much everyone in the U.S. (including me) have ancestors who immigrated here. Mine came here before the Revolution and some fought in the Revolutionary War. They came from England and Scandinavia. My maternal grandmother who immigrated here was born in Brittany, France. Admittedly, that doesn't speak to diversity and there is almost no racial diversity where I live.   

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2018, 05:47:35 PM »
You do realize that pretty much everyone in the U.S. (including me) have ancestors who immigrated here. Mine came here before the Revolution and some fought in the Revolutionary War. They came from England and Scandinavia. My maternal grandmother who immigrated here was born in Brittany, France.Admittedly, that doesn't speak to diversity and there is almost no racial diversity where I live.  

i appreciate your honesty.. thank you
real men= no rubbers

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2018, 10:20:14 AM »
Primemuscle's neighborhood

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2018, 05:56:29 PM »
Primemuscle's neighborhood

Don't recognize that area. Here's a photo of a place for sale for 2,500,000 in my neighborhood:

They're asking 2,900,000 for this pile:

This house is in a West Linn gated neighborhood. The entry to the neighborhood is ridiculously ostentatious.

This country Estate nearby can be had for a mere $15,000,000

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2018, 06:20:23 PM »
WTF is Trump doing?? First he turns on Bannon and now this? He better not forget who got him in office. Is Trump another fake jew puppet?

http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/01/27/trump-draft-amnesty-unlimited-forever/

LOL @ Trumptards believing something on Breitbart.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2018, 06:49:11 PM »
LOL @ Trumptards believing something on Breitbart.
a

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 11:35:12 AM »

You and whomever wrote that article is full of shit. A wall along the entire US / Mexican border will cause a huge reduction in illegal immigration. And if that wall is surveyed and patrolled it will reduce it even further.

A partial wall will not work because of the "balloon effect" as mentioned in that article. That's because it would be a half assed wall. How is that fence / wall in your gated community? Are there any gaps in it? Would you be ok if say half of it was open so anyone can come into your gated community?

You're a fucking hypocrite that lives in a glass house and throwing stones.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2018, 11:39:04 AM »
I think you've mis-characterized what I said about West Linn. It is not that some people aren't allowed, it is that there is nothing here for low income folks.

Because of your security. That would change fast if your community was not gated. Then there will be a lot of stuff for low income folks, and a lot of nonwhite criminals. They would have a field day destroying your paradise. I suggest you start a campaign to tear down your fences and border and create an open community. Why should the rest of the population be excluded from your paradise? Put your money where your mouth is. You want the whole USA border unchecked so this viewpoint should follow through to your own neighborhood where you live!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2018, 11:46:53 AM »
You do realize that pretty much everyone in the U.S. (including me) have ancestors who immigrated here. Mine came here before the Revolution and some fought in the Revolutionary War. They came from England and Scandinavia. My maternal grandmother who immigrated here was born in Brittany, France. Admittedly, that doesn't speak to diversity and there is almost no racial diversity where I live.   
And they came here legally. They were processed at Ellis Island correct? Nobody has an issue with legal immigration from Mexico. What you don't seem to get is the issue is with millions of illegal immigrants who made the bad moral judgement to enter the USA illegally without any legal immigration documents. They broke a fundamental law of the USA and Mexico for that matter.

And let me ask you this. In a diverse world, why should USA be the paradise where everyone wants to come for opportunities and jobs. Doesn't that strike you as a failed world system? In a truly just world there would be job opportunities in Mexico, Kenya, Ethiopia etc. I know the reason why, do you?

The elite and powerful in the world should concentrate on creating opportunities in every corner of the world. What they are instead doing is working on lowering the standards in the West so it does not stand out so much above the third world so they can claim that all countries are equal. They do this by flooding the West with third world populations.

You're way too dumb / naive to understand the implications of this.