Author Topic: What are your biggest regrets in life?  (Read 17248 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: What are your biggest regrets in life?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2018, 02:44:57 PM »
no regrets, because every decision you made created the person you are today, regrets are for people whos lives turned out shit...

But as you get older..."If I only knew back then what I know now"

I disagree with that last line 10 fold. It's called learning from your mistakes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2018, 02:45:53 PM »
Never taking a trip to Sylva, NC to meet Vince Goodrum.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2018, 02:46:53 PM »

Now's your chance

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2018, 04:04:57 PM »
I regret being emotionally detached and sometimes aloof. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2018, 04:16:34 PM »

You can be a guest on his show and try his chili. Then you can hit the gym together and take a thumbs up pic.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2018, 04:20:59 PM »
There were a number of opportunities in high school I didn't take because of a "committed relationship"....  dammit!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »
i wish i invested in bitcoin when i first heard about it in 2011

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2018, 04:23:16 PM »
There were a number of opportunities in high school I didn't take because of a "committed relationship"....  dammit!

There is something to be said for "playing the field" specially when you're young. High School is too soon to be committed, IMO.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2018, 04:23:22 PM »
easy...2004 NPC Metrolina
A

werewolf operative

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2018, 04:28:42 PM »
Steroids.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2018, 05:02:41 PM »
Steroids.

i understand, many regret not starting sooner!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2018, 05:26:41 PM »
Staying in LA probably. I do well here but If I moved out to Miami two years ago I would be making $250k a year. The money you can make as a personal trainer out there is insane.  I can't even find a place to buy in LA because even a half a million dollars gets you a piece of shit. I can get a nice waterfront condo in Florida with that money. LA real estate sucks. A nice house  is gonna cost you a million bucks and we really don't have anything spectacular out here.
l

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2018, 05:29:13 PM »
Staying in LA probably. I do well here but If I moved out to Miami two years ago I would be making $250k a year. The money you can make as a personal trainer out there is insane.  I can't even find a place to buy in LA because even a half a million dollars gets you a piece of shit. I can get a nice waterfront condo in Florida with that money. LA real estate sucks. A nice house  is gonna cost you a million bucks and we really don't have anything spectacular out here.

you could move and start working for dave palumbo!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2018, 05:31:09 PM »
Joining Getbig.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2018, 05:40:52 PM »
X

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2018, 05:58:51 PM »

E

Thats my biggest regret, sold my bitcoins at between 300-500 bucks years ago, if i held would of set myself for life

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2018, 07:43:20 PM »
Let's see...

All starts with starting using Nubain in '00/'01 'bout 6months after  after graduating H.S.

... Then started alcohol to deal with the Nubain withdrawal in '02/'03. Was clean for bout a year, then back on alcohol, then on then to deal with alcohol withdrawal, then clean, then back on alcohol.. Then rehab, where I met the dude who set me up for the robbery.. Then prison '06-'11 lol.

Then Dr put me on Tramadol, thinking it was non-addictive (I refused scripts for Percocet, Vicodin, and tylenol3 lol) & was on that for maybe 6-9months before they changed the scheduling of Tramadol and I couldn't get a doctor's appointment for 3 weeks and was in withdrawal and a client just so happen to have 1000 Dilaudid tablets, so I used that for a month before going to Cancun on vacation and came back and turns out I used all of her 1000 tablets in that month (was shooting 14-24mg IV 5-10x a day) and she happened to have friends on heroin, so I started using heroin about 2014 and blew $78,000 on heroin in about 15 to 18 months & used alcohol to detox.. Which led to alcohol relapse on top of heroin relapse. Which led to 2 DUI in Aug '16 (clean off heroin since April 14th 2016, went to rehab April 20th 2016)... Then was having chest pain Aug 12th 2017 and got ANOTHER DUI...

So, regrets? Starting opiates, which led to alcohol.... Which led to every fucking problem/bad thing in my life.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2018, 08:45:24 PM »

E

that is one of them for me - it was all over this fitness forum i posted on back in the day

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2018, 09:26:57 PM »
that i didn't join the marines after high school. i ended up going to beauty school after high school, thinking i was going to become warren beaty from the movie shampoo. working in beverly hills, doing the rich bitchs
hair. still remember my fathers face when i told him i was going to fucking beauty school. not good. i would have been a good marine. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

be back

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2018, 10:06:49 PM »
Let's see...

All starts with starting using Nubain in '00/'01 'bout 6months after  after graduating H.S.

... Then started alcohol to deal with the Nubain withdrawal in '02/'03. Was clean for bout a year, then back on alcohol, then on then to deal with alcohol withdrawal, then clean, then back on alcohol.. Then rehab, where I met the dude who set me up for the robbery.. Then prison '06-'11 lol.

Then Dr put me on Tramadol, thinking it was non-addictive (I refused scripts for Percocet, Vicodin, and tylenol3 lol) & was on that for maybe 6-9months before they changed the scheduling of Tramadol and I couldn't get a doctor's appointment for 3 weeks and was in withdrawal and a client just so happen to have 1000 Dilaudid tablets, so I used that for a month before going to Cancun on vacation and came back and turns out I used all of her 1000 tablets in that month (was shooting 14-24mg IV 5-10x a day) and she happened to have friends on heroin, so I started using heroin about 2014 and blew $78,000 on heroin in about 15 to 18 months & used alcohol to detox.. Which led to alcohol relapse on top of heroin relapse. Which led to 2 DUI in Aug '16 (clean off heroin since April 14th 2016, went to rehab April 20th 2016)... Then was having chest pain Aug 12th 2017 and got ANOTHER DUI...

So, regrets? Starting opiates, which led to alcohol.... Which led to every fucking problem/bad thing in my life.

blaming everyone else for my own shortcomings

fixed

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2018, 10:16:35 PM »
Not loving and appreciating my children more.

werewolf operative

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2018, 10:18:23 PM »
Thread of woe.

be back

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2018, 12:33:53 AM »
But as you get older..."If I only knew back then what I know now"

I disagree with that last line 10 fold. It's called learning from your mistakes.

learning from your mistakes has nothing to do with having regrets..
You may do something, but that 'something' took you down your current path to where you are, if you are not where you want to be then its to be regretted, if your life is fine then why regret it, because if you chose a different path then you could have ended up with a shitty life like esfitness.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2018, 12:52:51 AM »
dragging out my miserable existence past age 10 or so

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2018, 03:21:03 AM »

Never taking a trip to Fat Roz & Fat Vince fitness centre & using biceps supinator machinery  :'( :'( :'(

;D