Author Topic: Financing small purchases  (Read 3784 times)

be back

Re: Financing small purchases
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2018, 01:15:14 PM »
Thanks. So not many are unemployed?
Not to my knowledge, they look after their own
I know a few guys from Pakistan, they dont take out mortgages, the family buy houses together and they repay each other.

No 25 year debts for them..

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2018, 01:19:52 PM »
Not to my knowledge, they look after their own
I know a few guys from Pakistan, they dont take out mortgages, the family buy houses together and they repay each other.

No 25 year debts for them..

Good for them. So why the hate?

I finally figured out how to spellcheck in English on my phone!

be back

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2018, 01:21:29 PM »
Good for them. So why the hate?

I finally figured out how to spellcheck in English on my phone!

I dont hate anyone...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2018, 01:23:30 PM »
nope, they offer it and greed gets the better of you...

Just like blipcoin mania! 

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2018, 01:25:15 PM »
I dont hate anyone...

No no I mean there seems to be a general dislike when it comes to Paki's.

be back

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2018, 01:26:02 PM »

People in the UK tend to dislike everyone...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2018, 01:26:42 PM »
they talk funny but that should be a source for amusement and laugher and not hatred

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2018, 01:26:47 PM »
People in the UK tend to dislike everyone...

Fair enough

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2018, 01:30:30 PM »
Stfu about the queen you loser. She was not aware of this you tosser.

I'm a Rangers supporter you kunt, the glorious Queen can do no wrong in my eyes. I love the thought that the peasant scum are lining her pockets.  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2018, 01:34:34 PM »
Must be relaxing though! Just hanging around doing nothing just because you can.
Not a care in  the world.
I BET THEY DONT TAKE SHITS IN THE BACK OF THEIRE VANS! OH NO THEY DONT.

Haha true they can comfortably use the toilet in the house the dole pays the rent for. I’m sure it is relaxing for the many that seem to get away with it, you could argue that they never have anything living like that but in reality they seem to not do without the things people work for, sometimes even live better.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2018, 01:38:44 PM »
When did this shit happen? ???

Since they've found out that this world is full of dumb consumers

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2018, 01:41:01 PM »

This stems mainly from the fact they try and force their stinking paki ways on this country and we roll over and accept it as not to “offend” them, a local store with a long standing tradition of a hreat Christmas window display can no longer do it as Christmas offends the Muslim filth. They even sent death threats to one of their own stinking pakis boxer amir Khan because he put a Christmas tree up, that’s how much they hate the ways of the country they flock to.

The pakis born over here usually aren’t strictly Muslim and are usually ok, but a lot of them are vile fucking filth and should be rounded up and sent back to whatever shithole they came from

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2018, 03:07:23 PM »
I'm a Rangers supporter you kunt, the glorious Queen can do no wrong in my eyes. I love the thought that the peasant scum are lining her pockets.  :D

Just waiting for Ted to ask what the Rangers reference means  ;D
T

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2018, 03:14:46 PM »
When I buy a car I never finance but buy it outright. It's unbelievable the hassle they give me trying to do that. It's always they will give me the price I want if I finance. They always throw in you can pay off the entire balance in a month.  Just wondered what is their motivation besides the obvious that they get commissions on financing. In the end I get my way with paying every penny of the car prior to driving it off the dealer's lot.

Yes, the car dealers drive me nuts. Try asking what the interest rate on the loan is. They will do everything possible to avoid answering. They’ll ask, “what do you want to pay per month?” “I don’t give a shit what I pay per month. Just tell me what the car costs and I’ll tell you how much I’ll put down, then you tell me what interest rate your lenders will give me, and we’ll go from there.” But they don’t think like that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2018, 04:40:36 PM »
Yes, the car dealers drive me nuts. Try asking what the interest rate on the loan is. They will do everything possible to avoid answering. They’ll ask, “what do you want to pay per month?” “I don’t give a shit what I pay per month. Just tell me what the car costs and I’ll tell you how much I’ll put down, then you tell me what interest rate your lenders will give me, and we’ll go from there.” But they don’t think like that.

Like with buying real estate, it's best to shop for financing prior to making a major purchase. A good rule of thumb is to pay the full balance each month on your credit card purchases. This way, the interest rate is zero, but you get to hang onto your money a little longer. I financed my last auto purchase because my bank offered me a 1% interest rate. I can and do earn more than that on the $30,000 I would have spent had I paid cash for the car. The dealer wasn't thrilled when I told them that I would not be financing the car through them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »

No great mystery, chum.  QPR.  It's HM's park.  They're HM's Rangers.  Can't imagine why a Scot would move there but maybe he came for the Cat Stevens and stayed for, well, idk whatever people in QP stay there for.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2018, 06:26:26 PM »
Much like my parrots thread, I seem to have missed my mark.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2018, 07:31:09 AM »
Like with buying real estate, it's best to shop for financing prior to making a major purchase. A good rule of thumb is to pay the full balance each month on your credit card purchases. This way, the interest rate is zero, but you get to hang onto your money a little longer. I financed my last auto purchase because my bank offered me a 1% interest rate. I can and do earn more than that on the $30,000 I would have spent had I paid cash for the car. The dealer wasn't thrilled when I told them that I would not be financing the car through them.

I am very willing to finance through them IF they talk straight, which they usually insist on not doing. If you go through their banks (and buy some of the add-ons like extended warranty), you usually can get a lower actual price on the car.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2018, 01:11:24 PM »

What the fux is a Ranger supporter bro and what the fux has this to do with our queen?

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2018, 01:13:53 PM »
Haha true they can comfortably use the toilet in the house the dole pays the rent for. I’m sure it is relaxing for the many that seem to get away with it, you could argue that they never have anything living like that but in reality they seem to not do without the things people work for, sometimes even live better.

LOL new iphone, ipad, sigarettes, beer, car etc. Doing nothing pays off!

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2018, 01:15:45 PM »
This stems mainly from the fact they try and force their stinking paki ways on this country and we roll over and accept it as not to “offend” them, a local store with a long standing tradition of a hreat Christmas window display can no longer do it as Christmas offends the Muslim filth. They even sent death threats to one of their own stinking pakis boxer amir Khan because he put a Christmas tree up, that’s how much they hate the ways of the country they flock to.

The pakis born over here usually aren’t strictly Muslim and are usually ok, but a lot of them are vile fucking filth and should be rounded up and sent back to whatever shithole they came from

Proper colourful  explanation  ;D

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2018, 01:21:06 PM »

You know youre gimmicks well ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2018, 01:36:21 PM »

No great mystery, chum.  QPR.  It's HM's park.  They're HM's Rangers.  Can't imagine why a Scot would move there but maybe he came for the Cat Stevens and stayed for, well, idk whatever people in QP stay there for.

Could be.  Or he may have been making a reference to Rangers vs Celtic

(Marching season is fast approaching after all...)

You know youre gimmicks well ;D

8)
T

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2018, 01:41:44 PM »
No great mystery, chum.  QPR.  It's HM's park.  They're HM's Rangers.  Can't imagine why a Scot would move there but maybe he came for the Cat Stevens and stayed for, well, idk whatever people in QP stay there for.

The fuck is this jibber jabber?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2018, 04:33:00 PM »
I am very willing to finance through them IF they talk straight, which they usually insist on not doing. If you go through their banks (and buy some of the add-ons like extended warranty), you usually can get a lower actual price on the car.

True. If I buy another car, I'm gonna get it through Costco or True Car as long as I can get exactly what I want, as in color, interior and exterior trim, leather seats, etc.