Author Topic: Charles in Charge - aka the greazy Italian molester  (Read 13897 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Charles in Charge - aka the greazy Italian molester
« on: January 29, 2018, 10:43:25 PM »
Eggert, now 46, accused Baio of repeatedly molesting her between the ages of 14 to 17 in a series of tweets on Saturday. “Ask Scott Baio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor,” Eggert cryptically tweeted on Saturday in response to another user. “Creep.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/3992896/nicole-eggert-accuses-scott-baio-of-molesting-her-at-age-14/

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Charles in Charge - aka the greazy Italian molester
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 11:43:18 PM »
He’s innocent beyond plowing her ... when she was of age.

If you watch his Facebook video (posted on YouTube), Chachi presents damning evidence of her lies. Without question Nicole has proven herself emotionally unhinged and confused.

The broad is a batshit loony driving around in an ice cream truck. Too bad. She was smoking hot about 100 pounds ago. 

(Scott has rammed a boatload of starlets. In his day he was a true slayer of prime pussy. He’s a legend.)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 02:56:18 AM »
Eggert, now 46, accused Baio of repeatedly molesting her between the ages of 14 to 17 in a series of tweets on Saturday. “Ask Scott Baio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor,” Eggert cryptically tweeted on Saturday in response to another user. “Creep.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/3992896/nicole-eggert-accuses-scott-baio-of-molesting-her-at-age-14/

Waiting 30 years to tell the world.... via twitter... is beyond pathetic.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 04:20:06 AM »

I’m surprised that Joon hasn’t been arrested for rape yet. You know that women sure as fuck aren’t going to date him. Or have sex with him consensually. My god, the poor man self medicates in order to deal with a lifetime of rejection. Look for his face on the news. His crime spree is coming soon.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 04:27:00 AM »

Metoo# borderlines of peace.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 04:45:19 AM »
I’m surprised that Joon hasn’t been arrested for rape yet. You know that women sure as fuck aren’t going to date him. Or have sex with him consensually. My god, the poor man self medicates in order to deal with a lifetime of rejection. Look for his face on the news. His crime spree is coming soon.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 04:45:38 AM »
These "victims" seem like they make some shrewd business decisions.  They don't report any of these alleged sexual assaults at the time when it can fuck up their career.  Instead they make a trade.  Keep your mouth shut, become famous, make a boatload of money, then 30 years later after you've gotten old, fat, ugly and your celebrity had faded into oblivion..........now you can accusations and play the victim.

What's even better is that in her case she attempts to go on a television show (Dr Oz), and Twitter, to tell her story.  Uh, fuck you.

Also, isn't it odd that this huge spike in sexual assault accusations seems to only be affecting famous men with money.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 04:48:32 AM »
The majority of women today are vindictive, predatory liars.  They are running wild and are totally out of control. This only gets worse as time passes.  These bitches are too dumb to realize they're turning men off with all this fake sexual harassment bullshit.  There needs to be serious repercussions for these bitches when due process/discovery reveals they are lying.

I'm still waiting for some women I banged 20-30 years ago to file a lawsuits against me.    

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 04:48:59 AM »
These "victims" seem like they make some shrewd business decisions.  They don't report any of these alleged sexual assaults at the time when it can fuck up their career.  Instead they make a trade.  Keep your mouth shut, become famous, make a boatload of money, then 30 years later after you've gotten old, fat, ugly and your celebrity had faded into oblivion..........now you can accusations and play the victim.

What's even better is that in her case she attempts to go on a television show (Dr Oz), and Twitter, to tell her story.  Uh, fuck you.

Also, isn't it odd that this huge spike in sexual assault accusations seems to only be affecting famous men with money.

When the fame and attention is gone.... Re-gain it... by making an accusation on Twitter

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 05:19:58 AM »
We live in dangerous times where someone can accuse a guy 30 years later then women come out of the wood work to join in on the law suit. Gullible people then say it has to be true because  there are 15 women coming forward after 30 years. I notice no one is accusing Jose the janitor 30 years later. It's always a rich guy. 

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 05:29:40 AM »

THIS^^^ why all of a sudden do all these Hollywood types remember that they were molested decades ago??

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 05:32:23 AM »
We live in dangerous times where someone can accuse a guy 30 years later then women come out of the wood work to join in on the law suit. Gullible people then say it has to be true because  there are 15 women coming forward after 30 years. I notice no one is accusing Jose the janitor 30 years later. It's always a rich guy. 

Most of the today’s allegations are from the time period of Haney vs Gaspari at the Olympia. Ronnie Coleman was in high school. Dorian just started lifting weights. Ronald Reagan was president. The #1 single was Thriller by Michael Jackson. Madonna was about to release “Like a Virgin”. The Rubix Cube considered a great new innovation.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2018, 05:39:48 AM »
well known in hollywood any blond entering Hollywood 1st step was baio's bedroom,,his cazzo has many,many,stories..

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2018, 05:43:05 AM »
well known in hollywood any blond entering Hollywood 1st step was baio's bedroom,,his cazzo has many,many,stories..

But which of Hollywood’s elite filmmakers got their hands on Baio?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 05:59:02 AM »
But which of Hollywood’s elite filmmakers got their hands on Baio?
henry winkler..

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 05:59:17 AM »
I was talking about this a couple nights ago with my brother. This #metoo movement will result in 90% of claims being false, the other 10% that are true will get swept under the rug and anyone who publicly announces they were raped will get laughed off as a loonie. All because of these sick women who are looking for attention because they're has-beens. Rape is a serious and disgusting crime. But this "movement" will make a joke of it in a few years when we find out that most of these "rapes" were men accidentally brushing their shoulder on a woman when walking past her in a crowded room.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 06:03:20 AM »

THIS^^^^

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 07:34:40 AM »
I fucking loved her on that show

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 07:35:42 AM »
SCOTT MOLESTED JIMMY BAIO IN RETURN..

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2018, 07:48:48 AM »
FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT WITH THESE 50 YRS AFTER THE FACT BITCHES!

Sorry for the Louisiana French but these women are getting tiresome

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2018, 08:08:12 AM »
wow wow wow   ;)   wonder if chachi knows if ralph malph has a freckle on his smeckle.
F

chess315

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 08:11:18 AM »
They should bomb to a mass shooting at a me to event

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2018, 08:23:53 AM »
do men still exist? what must a man do to exist?

upon what foundation is order established, lost and then restored?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2018, 08:53:20 AM »
 8)