Author Topic: Hormone panel story time  (Read 1938 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Hormone panel story time
« on: January 30, 2018, 11:21:15 AM »
Last week I went to the doc with the intention of getting blood work done to check hormone levels. I told him a bit of my background, but excluded the steroids part. I told him that I have a history of low test because after the first time I competed, completely natty (which he made sure to ask me "really? no drugs at all of any kind?"), my blood work showed extremely low testosterone levels, which eventually bounced back to within the normal range. What I excluded out of that story is that shortly after that I ran a cycle of testosterone, 500mg/wk for 14 weeks. I didn't get my hormones checked after coming off, but I did a proper PCT running hcg and nolvadex. I can't remember the doses or how long I did PCT for, but I did the standard PCT cycle and length.

A year or so down the road I decided I'd compete again, and this time in an untested federation. I did a cut as a natty down to the point where I had a six pack and hopped on 800mg/wk of test blend (it was T400, so 2cc's a week). I did that for about 12 weeks, then switched to sust 250 + mast + some oral.. maybe dbol, eventually tren, etc... Point is, I competed and instead of coming off I just stayed on for just over 4 years without any breaks longer than about 2 weeks, for vacations and long trips. I blast and cruised all 4 years doing 6 - 12 week cruises on 500mg/wk of test (I know, that's not a cruise dose, but I'm being real here), and my blasts would go up to about 2g/wk of combined shit at the most, but most blasts hovered around the 1.5g mark.

Last year, at the beginning of Dec I decided to come off completely for a few months, or at least a couple months, we'll see how long I can go. I have clomid and hcg, but tbh I'm so sick of sticking myself with needles that I just went cold turkey and decided if I start losing erections or feel shitty enough I'd just hop back on and lay in the bed I made.

Well, its been 2 months now and I got my hormone panel back. Everything is right in range. Total test is 634ng/dL, prolactin is in range, thyroid is good, estrogen is good. I asked to get free test done, but for some reason they didn't... I will ask my doc to re-test that. But I'm baffled by the results... After 4 years of injecting test/tren/mast/deca and ingesting dbols, a-bombs, winstrol, and superdrol, I was expecting my levels to be in the gutter. I was actually hoping he'd prescribe some androgel or pharm test so I wouldn't have to go back to using UG. I have no idea how this is possible, but my body completely bounced back without missing a beat. I'm also glad now I didn't tell the doc about my roid usage. Nothing to suspect now and chastise me for.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Hormone panel story time
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 02:50:57 PM »
That's pretty cool man i would keep an eye on your testosterone levels though get another test in a few months to be sure.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 07:39:01 AM »
That's pretty cool man i would keep an eye on your testosterone levels though get another test in a few months to be sure.

I might hop back on as I start cutting for the summer... But if I decide not to, I'll definitely get another test done in 3 months or so.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 10:08:59 AM »
If you got tired of the possibility of being on TRT for the rest of your life why risk doing another cycle?