Author Topic: No Collusion  (Read 794 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No Collusion
« on: February 01, 2018, 09:47:49 PM »
"Well, again John, there has been no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians or Trump and Russians. No collusion. When I watch you interviewing all the people leaving their committees, I mean, the Democrats are all running for office, trying to say this that -- but bottom line, they all say there's no collusion. And there is no collusion.[/b]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/trump-administration-holds-off-on-new-russia-sanctions-despite-law-idUSKBN1FI2V7

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/01/30/the-trump-administrations-weird-explanation-for-withholding-russia-sanctions/?utm_term=.5b68bef44c17

does anyone recall that vote count on those Russian sanctions?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: No Collusion
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 09:49:17 PM »
No collusion cupcake. The Left lied to you again and you fell for it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 09:51:53 PM »
No collusion cupcake. The Left lied to you again and you fell for it.

hell yeah

they all say there's no collusion

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 10:30:12 PM »
Everyone says I'm the best drummer ever.... just ask everyone..

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 02:55:32 AM »
anyone remember the vote to invade iraq due to weapons of mass destruction?
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 11:28:24 AM »
Even the blacklisted Russian Spy Chief who secretly visited the White House last week
agrees there is no collusion

btw - many thanks to Russian Embassy for tweeting this info so that the American public could be fully informed about this

It's "interesting" that the Trump Administration refuses to implement the sanctions on Russia that were passed by Congress with an almost unanimous vote

Why would anyone ever think Trump is colluding with Russia

That's just crazy talk

What's the scuttlebutt over at Fox and Friends about this meeting and Trumps decision to ignore a law passed by Congress?

I'm sure if this were Obama it would be THE ONLY STORY on Faux News 24/7

Russian spy chief paid undisclosed visit to Washington despite being on U.S. blacklist

Senate Democrats expressed outrage Tuesday at reports that the head of Russia’s foreign intelligence service visited Washington recently despite being on a U.S. government blacklist that prohibits many dealings with him.

The Russian Embassy in Washington said via Twitter that Sergey Naryshkin, who heads the Russian intelligence agency known as the SVR, was in Washington last week for “consultations” with his American counterparts “on the struggle against terrorism.” The embassy cited a report in the state-controlled Russian news agency, Tass.

“This is a serious national security issue,” Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) said. “Russia hacked our elections. We sanctioned the head of their foreign intelligence. Then the Trump administration invites him to waltz through our front door.”

Schumer and other Democrats suggested that Naryshkin’s visit may have influenced President Trump’s decision not to impose new sanctions on Russia before a deadline Monday. The administration instead released a list of more than 200 Russian officials, politicians and “oligarchs,” defined as people with a net worth of more than $1 billion — who it said could be penalized.

Schumer said the Trump administration should disclose with whom Naryshkin met in Washington, who accompanied him and what they discussed.

“Which other sanctioned Russian intelligence agency figures has the Trump administration let into our country and, most importantly, is his visit why the Trump administration decided to forgo sanctions?” Schumer asked.

Naryshkin, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s, is one of several senior Russian military and intelligence officials, as well as business executives, who have been sanctioned by the Treasury Department as punishment for Russia’s actions in Ukraine, cyberattacks and meddling in the 2016 U.S. elections.

The sanctions mean any assets Naryshkin might have in the U.S. would be frozen and American persons and companies are prohibited from doing business with him.

A senior State Department official, briefing reporters on condition of anonymity, said that by reaching out to other countries, the administration had ruined “billions of dollars” worth of deals that some foreign capitals were conducting with Moscow.

The official said that this represented a “real loss of money” and that sanctions or the threat of sanctions could hurt Russia. The official would not specify which deals were frozen, which countries and companies were involved, nor say exactly how much money was involved

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-russian-spy-chief-paid-undisclosed-visit-1517347712-htmlstory.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 11:38:07 AM »
Even the blacklisted Russian Spy Chief who secretly visited the White House last week
agrees there is no collusion

btw - many thanks to Russian Embassy for tweeting this info so that the American public could be fully informed about this

It's "interesting" that the Trump Administration refuses to implement the sanctions on Russia that were passed by Congress with an almost unanimous vote

Why would anyone ever think Trump is colluding with Russia

That's just crazy talk

What's the scuttlebutt over at Fox and Friends about this meeting and Trumps decision to ignore a law passed by Congress?

I'm sure if this were Obama it would be THE ONLY STORY on Faux News 24/7

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-russian-spy-chief-paid-undisclosed-visit-1517347712-htmlstory.html

You keep coming with these valiant efforts to justify a "Trump/Russia" collusion only (like all liberal) to fail over and over again.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 11:48:19 AM »
You keep coming with these valiant efforts to justify a "Trump/Russia" collusion only (like all liberal) to fail over and over again.

reporting facts = valiant effort

it took hardly any effort at all

What do you think about Trump defying Congress who voted 419-3 in favor of sanctions

I assume you're ok with that comrade?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 03:06:56 PM »

What do you think about Trump defying Congress who voted 419-3 in favor of sanctions

you are really losing it...am I a Russian Spy to ??
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 03:34:50 PM »
you are really losing it...am I a Russian Spy to ??

so you have no comment on the factual information I've posted in this thread and just prefer avoid the topic ?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 08:42:30 PM »

You're dealing with idiots that watch Fox propaganda channel.  Anyone that watches that channel is clearly off in the head.  Or possibly never seen a woman in real life so they drool over the ugly bitches in mini skirts with 10 pounds of make up on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 10:33:10 PM »
You're dealing with idiots that watch Fox propaganda channel.  Anyone that watches that channel is clearly off in the head.  Or possibly never seen a woman in real life so they drool over the ugly bitches in mini skirts with 10 pounds of make up on.

bingo

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 08:59:29 AM »

We are OK with it Argr, after all, congress was trying to impose sanctions based on lies from the fbi, doj, killary and osama....so at least Trump had the smarts to look at reality, not what your liberal, anti-American cohorts had to say.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!