Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - Progress Pics - 260 pounds  (Read 30989 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Kevin Levrone - Progress Pics - 260 pounds
« on: February 02, 2018, 03:49:14 PM »
 8)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Levrone 260 pounds progress pics
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 03:51:46 PM »
Lighting isn't ideal but he isn't looking much different than before the O? I'd say we need to see the legs to see if there will be a big difference, his upper body wasn't bad.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 03:52:25 PM »
Will place 15th at the Mr. O. Wasting his time. He is only doing this to push his supplement line. Sad.
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 03:58:57 PM »
Will place 15th at the Mr. O. Wasting his time. He is only doing this to push his supplement line. Sad.

In all due respect, what’s wrong with doing it to push his supplement line? The best advertisement is Kevin getting into shape and crediting his products. Do you think any bodybuilder is any different? People have to make a living. Winning a bodybuilding contest isn’t a noble effort to save humanity for goodness sakes, lol. It’s purely entertainment.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 03:59:44 PM »
Lighting isn't ideal but he isn't looking much different than before the O? I'd say we need to see the legs to see if there will be a big difference, his upper body wasn't bad.

His neck is bigger and his legs do look bigger in his pants. He's also legit 260 pounds (he stepped on the scales a little while ago). Remember, he had a lot more upper body mass at the beginning of 2016 than he did by September for the show. So, the fact that he has all this mass now and we're a month out from the show is a GOOD sign.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 04:00:28 PM »
His neck is bigger and his legs do look bigger in his pants. He's also legit 260 pounds (he stepped on the scales a little while ago). Remember, he had a lot more upper body mass at the beginning of 2016 than he did by September for the show. So, the fact that he has all this mass now and we're a month out from the show is a GOOD sign.

True, forgot about that...

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 04:01:46 PM »
Would be great if he looked like this 1 month out  :o

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 04:05:23 PM »
In all due respect, what’s wrong with doing it to push his supplement line? The best advertisement is Kevin getting into shape and crediting his products. Do you think any bodybuilder is any different? People have to make a living. Winning a bodybuilding contest isn’t a noble effort to save humanity for goodness sakes, lol. It’s purely entertainment.

Yes, people have to make a living, but most people don't have to stick copious amount of drugs into their body to earn a living. That is what makes it sad.

It's not the fact that he is working at 50+ years old, as most people do. Its the fact that he has to risk his health to make a living.

X

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 04:06:34 PM »
He needs veins on his forehead again to be a threat  ;D

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 04:07:44 PM »
Yes, people have to make a living, but most people don't have to stick copious amount of drugs into their body to earn a living. That is what makes it sad.

It's not the fact that he is working at 50+ years old, as most people do. Its the fact that he has to risk his health to make a living.

Why are you so concerned what he's doing with his health if he's not? Seriously man, that's just wasted energy.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 04:15:54 PM »
The thing with Levrone is that he knows where he stands as a competetive pro bodybuilder and he knows he has no chance of winning any major shows.  He has to have severe mental illness to be blasting gear at this point.  He should be working on staying lean, healthy and downsized.  Put out videos of benching since thats his premier lift and just do show coverage like Palumbo does.  That would more than help push his supplement line.  At the rate he's going, he is gonna start showing up in dead pools.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 04:23:32 PM »
Why are you so concerned what he's doing with his health if he's not? Seriously man, that's just wasted energy.

Why are you so concerned with his progress pics?
X

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 04:25:09 PM »
Why are you so concerned with his progress pics?

I'm a fan.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 04:41:03 PM »
Too many old bodybuilders trying to up the dose and failing miserably. Many such cases! Sad!

werewolf operative

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 04:46:00 PM »
I'm a fan.

You're a degenerate fag*ot.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 04:56:44 PM »
Dude looks big! I hope the documentary they are doing on him will have some footage of him sleeping on the floor with guns and knives!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 04:59:03 PM »
I'm a fan.

I wouldn't say I am "concerned" with his health. However, this is a bodybuilding/fitness message board, thus health is often discussed.

Again, its sad what he has to do. Dorian doesn't have to stay big to push a supplement line.
X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 05:39:01 PM »
Bunch of fagggots on here worried about another man's health Leverone looks awesome I love seeing these updated pics. Gives older guys some motivation.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 05:44:38 PM »
Bunch of fagggots on here worried about another man's health Leverone looks awesome I love seeing these updated pics. Gives older guys some motivation.
No matter how you look at it, life after 60-65 fucking sucks, I don't care how rich or "in shape" you are enjoy life while you can, doesn't matter how long you live if the last 25-30 years of your life are pretty much seditary, at that point you're pretty much just existing, not actually living. So props to Levrone dude is Going 4 It!

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 05:55:10 PM »
No matter how you look at it, life after 60-65 fucking sucks, I don't care how rich or "in shape" you are enjoy life while you can, doesn't matter how long you live if the last 25-30 years of your life are pretty much seditary, at that point you're pretty much just existing, not actually living. So props to Levrone dude is Going 4 It!

Agreed man he brought a sick upper body to the Olympia after being out for so long. I love Nostalgia. He has an awesome look when he's all jacked up it most be a blast getting back in shape. I hope he holds up.

Those old bald Leverone pics are some of the best pics of a physique of all time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 05:59:02 PM »

Worried? No.

Just stating the obvious that he is putting himself at risk to push his supplement line.

However, I am not worried about it.

X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2018, 06:02:40 PM »
Worried? No.

Just stating the obvious that he is putting himself at risk to push his supplement line.

However, I am not worried about it.

If you had one In a million genetics too respond to gear and build muscle would you walk around at 190 and worry about health. Heeellll noooo.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2018, 06:15:25 PM »
Too many old bodybuilders trying to up the dose and failing miserably. Many such cases! Sad!

Agree. It’s doesnt make sense. There’s a time to let go.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2018, 06:19:59 PM »
Amazing triceps when he was younger. So big almost look synthol-esque but obviously they are real, just big and full as hell!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2018, 06:25:28 PM »
You're a degenerate fag*ot.

Straight to the jugular