Author Topic: "bodybuilding nutritionist" tom prince  (Read 10511 times)

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
"bodybuilding nutritionist" tom prince
« on: April 11, 2006, 08:07:23 PM »
according to the latest flex (http://www.flexonline.com/train/69), tom prince was "one of the top bodybuilders in the world" and after his kidney failure became "one of the top bodybuilding nutritionists in the world."  any takers for his "diet"?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: "bodybuilding nutritionist" tom prince
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 08:17:30 PM »
Tom Prince helped Will "World" Harris turn pro - that's gotta count for something

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 08:18:47 PM »
according to the latest flex (http://www.flexonline.com/train/69), tom prince was "one of the top bodybuilders in the world" and after his kidney failure became "one of the top bodybuilding nutritionists in the world."  any takers for his "diet"?

Advil doesn't technically count as part of "diet" ;D

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 08:22:13 PM »
Tom Prince helped Will "World" Harris turn pro - that's gotta count for something

I don't understand why his nickname is 'world'.... doesn't make sense to me...

??? Ernie "Earth" Taylor

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 08:39:35 PM »

WOW !
I didn't see many pics of will's usa win. He looked awsome.
just look at that taper  :o

It is a shame he looked like shit at his pro debut. anybody knows what's up with him ?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 08:46:01 PM »
I read that after bombing his rookie year he was done with competiting and decided to retire. According to more recent magazines, he reconsidered and is gearing up to compete (eventually). He still trains at Gold's in Venice Beach and trains people. I'm sure if Bob wasnt busy with his own contest prep right now he'd give us an update.

As for why he calls himself "World", according to an MD feature on him 2 years ago he does it because he considers himself a man of the world and not just a bodybuilder. He refused to be addressed by Will. Only "World" or Mr. Harris. Of course, according to his website he's also 320 years old . . .

http://www.bigwillharris.com/

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 09:59:40 PM »
This is what I don't understand about Tom Prince. Guys call me ignorant maybe I am but if Tom knows so much how come his kidneys are ruined? Was it too much steroids? too much protein? crazy contest prep? i'm natural and haven't been training as long as most people and never plan to compete so I don't know all this stuff about drugs and kidneys and contest prep. anyone got good answers not stupid jackass answers?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 10:01:07 PM »
This is what I don't understand about Tom Prince. Guys call me ignorant maybe I am but if Tom knows so much how come his kidneys are ruined? Was it too much steroids? too much protein? crazy contest prep? i'm natural and haven't been training as long as most people and never plan to compete so I don't know all this stuff about drugs and kidneys and contest prep. anyone got good answers not stupid jackass answers?

He said he took too much Advil for his joint pain.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 10:04:30 PM »
is this for real? too much advil ruined his kidneys? come on where did you get this?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 10:09:14 PM »
just the advil? anything else?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 12:23:39 AM »
Sorry, give me those genetics to work on and I'll give him a diet that he'd make similar gains.  Show me a nutritionist that can take a natural competitor and make him a top pro.  Anybody can make a diet for someone pounding mad shit into themselves, big deal...haha.  Yeah, eat a lot of protein and complex carbs.  When you cut up, change the gear you're taking, drop some carbs.  It's not rocket science.  Sure, to completely dial someone in, it's trial and error more than anything.  Please don't view these "diet gurus" as something special.
N

Bast175

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 12:25:11 AM »
No, Croatch.   Tom Prince is a genius.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 01:46:15 AM »
there are no secret diets only secret methods of taking hormones (timing, dosing, i.m/i.v/s.c, tons of other secrets from many years of doing it)

when it comes to diet it is VERY VERY simple. in order to step on stage at any national competition you need to eat your mommy and daddy offseason. anything and everything (lots of protien included).
some use high dose hormones with it and some dont go as high when it comes to hormones in the offseason.

offseason is when you eat what ever the fuk you want! inorder to do it and not to get fat you also need to start  with a bodyfat that is low enough... so do not do it if youre 18% bodyfat because you will end up as a fat baloon. first bring your bodyfat to a nice 10% level no matter even if it means you will be 160lb it shouldnt matter to you! you want to start with low-medium bodyfat levels

ONLY THEN you can start eat whatever you want during offseason and ofcourse dont ever forget to train and train right and heavy not only heavy for ego. you will never find any one that step on national stage working with EXTREME heavy weights unless it's done for a dvd. powerlifting yes bodybuilding NO and i dont care what 90% of my fella homos tell you (you can do it both naturally as a gym rat and on hormones as 99% of competetive bodybuilder out there)

the only time to start looking at what you eat is 14-16 weeks pre competition when you need to shed those 13% down to 7%. last few weeks from 6%-7% to 4% is a process that involve lots of interesting hormones/cardio and ofcourse duretics for the water.

if you dont eat like a beast offseason you will never be big period. the reason we are big is food/hormone combo and NO ONE CAN EAT CLEAN WHILE BEING ACTIVE AND TAKING ENOUGH CALORIES OF THE DRY CHIKEN AND THE BROWN RICE... ENOUGH TO GROW MUSCLE. YOU ONLY DO IT WHEN YOU DIET DOWN AND NEED TO GET READY FOR STAGE. DONT EVER LOOK AT US WHEN WE EAT OUR LITTLE CONTAINERS IN THE GYM INFRONT OF YOU OR AT THE LOCAL SUPPLEMENT STORE WE OPERATE/OWN... THOSE CLEAN MEALS ARE EATEN WHEN DIETING AND ONLY WHEN DIETING FOR COMPETITION. offseason you will find us between subways and pizza hut ...between outback and ruby tuesday and between puncakes waffles and lots of eggwhites.

whatever it takes get those calories in and make sure there is lots of protien/day...dont forget to train your 4/5 sessions a week and hormonize yourself at the right stage of development and you will be doing fine.
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 04:23:10 AM »
there are no secret diets only secret methods of taking hormones (timing, dosing, i.m/i.v/s.c, tons of other secrets from many years of doing it)

when it comes to diet it is VERY VERY simple. in order to step on stage at any national competition you need to eat your mommy and daddy offseason. anything and everything (lots of protien included).
some use high dose hormones with it and some dont go as high when it comes to hormones in the offseason.

offseason is when you eat what ever the f**k you want! inorder to do it and not to get fat you also need to start  with a bodyfat that is low enough... so do not do it if youre 18% bodyfat because you will end up as a fat baloon. first bring your bodyfat to a nice 10% level no matter even if it means you will be 160lb it shouldnt matter to you! you want to start with low-medium bodyfat levels

ONLY THEN you can start eat whatever you want during offseason and ofcourse dont ever forget to train and train right and heavy not only heavy for ego. you will never find any one that step on national stage working with EXTREME heavy weights unless it's done for a dvd. powerlifting yes bodybuilding NO and i dont care what 90% of my fella homos tell you (you can do it both naturally as a gym rat and on hormones as 99% of competetive bodybuilder out there)

the only time to start looking at what you eat is 14-16 weeks pre competition when you need to shed those 13% down to 7%. last few weeks from 6%-7% to 4% is a process that involve lots of interesting hormones/cardio and ofcourse duretics for the water.

if you dont eat like a beast offseason you will never be big period. the reason we are big is food/hormone combo and NO ONE CAN EAT CLEAN WHILE BEING ACTIVE AND TAKING ENOUGH CALORIES OF THE DRY CHIKEN AND THE BROWN RICE... ENOUGH TO GROW MUSCLE. YOU ONLY DO IT WHEN YOU DIET DOWN AND NEED TO GET READY FOR STAGE. DONT EVER LOOK AT US WHEN WE EAT OUR LITTLE CONTAINERS IN THE GYM INFRONT OF YOU OR AT THE LOCAL SUPPLEMENT STORE WE OPERATE/OWN... THOSE CLEAN MEALS ARE EATEN WHEN DIETING AND ONLY WHEN DIETING FOR COMPETITION. offseason you will find us between subways and pizza hut ...between outback and ruby tuesday and between puncakes waffles and lots of eggwhites.

whatever it takes get those calories in and make sure there is lots of protien/day...dont forget to train your 4/5 sessions a week and hormonize yourself at the right stage of development and you will be doing fine.

Wow, one of the best post I have seen in a long time.
Thank you
Here comes the money shot

mikethedon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 04:43:44 AM »
Sorry, give me those genetics to work on and I'll give him a diet that he'd make similar gains.  Show me a nutritionist that can take a natural competitor and make him a top pro.  Anybody can make a diet for someone pounding mad shit into themselves, big deal...haha.  Yeah, eat a lot of protein and complex carbs.  When you cut up, change the gear you're taking, drop some carbs.  It's not rocket science.  Sure, to completely dial someone in, it's trial and error more than anything.  Please don't view these "diet gurus" as something special.

I normally agree with you on things....but why arent you a top "guru" then?, there is more to diet then that. Although i personally think people overanalyse when it comes to diet, diets are very individualistic. You have pretty good genetics, and you do what works for you, if i trained like you im sure i wouldnt gain as much as i am now.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 05:30:42 AM »
"I've always been the guy with amazing potential who couldn't quite pull it together. I'm part Samoan, and getting my weight down to contest shape has always been a challenge. In fact, I couldn't qualify for national competition for years because of it. Then I went on the SprayFlex Extreme Anabolic Stack. I started at 285 pounds and 25% bodyfat. Big, but really smooth. OK, fat. I immediately noticed that my strength levels and muscular endurance jumped up, making it easier to do cardio and intensify my workouts. I also noticed that I was getting wicked pumps. By my second month, everyone was asking what I was doing. When it came time to get ready for the 2004 season, I was excited because I was already leaner than I'd ever been when starting to prep for a show. A few months later, I showed up at the Los Angeles Championships at 235 shredded pounds and 3.2% bodyfat. I won the overall, just as fellow Team SprayFlex member, Mark Dugdale, had the year before. I lost over 60 pounds of bodyfat while gaining over 13 pounds of pure muscle mass, and it was almost easy. The next week, I went to the USA Championships, won my class and got my pro card! SprayFlex is the missing link that helped me transform my physique from a "guy with potential who is just too heavy" to an I.F.B.B. professional bodybuilder. I've tried EVERYTHING to unlock my potential, but SprayFlex is, by far, the most cutting-edge stuff you can use. This is truly as close as it gets to "real gear" as you can legally find."

- Will "Sprayflexer" Harris

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 07:41:50 AM »
"I've always been the guy with amazing potential who couldn't quite pull it together. I'm part Samoan, and getting my weight down to contest shape has always been a challenge. In fact, I couldn't qualify for national competition for years because of it. Then I went on the SprayFlex Extreme Anabolic Stack. I started at 285 pounds and 25% bodyfat. Big, but really smooth. OK, fat. I immediately noticed that my strength levels and muscular endurance jumped up, making it easier to do cardio and intensify my workouts. I also noticed that I was getting wicked pumps. By my second month, everyone was asking what I was doing. When it came time to get ready for the 2004 season, I was excited because I was already leaner than I'd ever been when starting to prep for a show. A few months later, I showed up at the Los Angeles Championships at 235 shredded pounds and 3.2% bodyfat. I won the overall, just as fellow Team SprayFlex member, Mark Dugdale, had the year before. I lost over 60 pounds of bodyfat while gaining over 13 pounds of pure muscle mass, and it was almost easy. The next week, I went to the USA Championships, won my class and got my pro card! SprayFlex is the missing link that helped me transform my physique from a "guy with potential who is just too heavy" to an I.F.B.B. professional bodybuilder. I've tried EVERYTHING to unlock my potential, but SprayFlex is, by far, the most cutting-edge stuff you can use. This is truly as close as it gets to "real gear" as you can legally find."

- Will "Sprayflexer" Harris

Hahahaha...everybody has a price ;D

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • shake till yo calf hurts
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 08:16:22 AM »

LOL, yeah because you are now about to write us a nice thesis on Interleukin 15 usage, stacked with novel peptide hormones then?

Didnt think so

Jesus Croatch, you are such a cunt when it comes to the old self denial game

You wanker

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 08:24:15 AM »
Its always amusing to see someone flippantly declare experience as "nothing special".

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 08:26:45 AM »

This is probably your best post ever.  Well said.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 08:56:09 AM »
I do believe alot of the NSAID's, aka Advil probably did hurt his kindneys as well as perhaps a higher than normal protein intake (althought there is no proof that high protein intake will affect kidney function)

Another thing that was not mentioned was duretics.....this will also ruin kidney functions. We can all say the Steroids did it but let us remember that the Liver is what gets screwed up as well as CV system.

Realistically how many Steriod takers get their organs checked besides maybe the typical Cholesterol.....

Unfortunately there is no way to really know organs are shutting down until it's too late....

so as I rant and rave, some of the leading nutrition gurus, sucked as Pros or Bbers but as "coaches" more power to them. Chad Nichols and Chris Aceto are living proof.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2006, 09:10:45 AM »
this'll destroy your kidneys quick enough

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 10:05:40 AM »

his face is just as mangled as Tom's too

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 10:13:57 AM »
Prince a nutritionist?  Since when?  Where did he get his degree?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 10:15:51 AM »
Maybe Tom red some nutrition books?