Author Topic: Nasser: Synthol Accusations  (Read 19338 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Nasser: Synthol Accusations
« on: April 11, 2006, 08:40:26 PM »
In the latest issue of MuscleMag International, Nasser el Sonbaty makes some serious accusations regarding the legitimacy of his fellow competitors at last year's Europa.

"I will go on record as saying every competitor there was using Synthol somewhere"

Is old man Sonbaty revealing a scandalous secret about professional bodybuilders, or is he talking crazy? I'm personaly more inclined toward the latter. Yet, there are certainly a number of Pros who use or have used synthol in their quest for the perfect physique. Here are the one's I can think of:

- Nasser el Sonbaty (delts, biceps)
- Jason Arntz (side delts)
- Heiko Kallbach (biceps)
- "Gyno" Bautista (side delts)
- Ernie Taylor (triceps, medialis)
- Milos "Mishko" Sarcev (biceps)
- Flex Wheeler (biceps, delts) - I still don't completely believe Flex used . . .

I'm not writing this to scorn bodybuilders who use synthol and admit to it - it takes guts to come clean about something like that. Even Melvin Anthony admited to trying it once and detesting it. I respect that and I respect Melvin.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser: Synthol Accusations
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 08:42:05 PM »
In the latest issue of MuscleMag International, Nasser el Sonbaty makes some serious accusations regarding the legitimacy of his fellow competitors at last year's Europa.

"I will go on record as saying every competitor there was using Synthol somewhere"

Is old man Sonbaty revealing a scandalous secret about professional bodybuilders, or is he talking crazy? I'm personaly more inclined toward the latter. Yet, there are certainly a number of Pros who use or have used synthol in their quest for the perfect physique. Here are the one's I can think of:

- Nasser el Sonbaty (delts, biceps)
- Jason Arntz (side delts)
- Heiko Kallbach (biceps)
- "Gyno" Bautista (side delts)
- Ernie Taylor (triceps, medialis)
- Milos "Mishko" Sarcev (biceps)
- Flex Wheeler (biceps, delts) - I still don't completely believe Flex used . . .

I'm not writing this to scorn bodybuilders who use synthol and admit to it - it takes guts to come clean about something like that. Even Melvin Anthony admited to trying it once and detesting it. I respect that and I respect Melvin.

Did he mean in noticable amounts?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 08:48:10 PM »
Sadly, Nasser had his 15min's.   Never got that back to harden up.....shame really.   Now hes just trying to throw poop on the other competitors.  he uses it too im sure.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 08:49:19 PM »
I think he meant using -period-

crazy old Nasser . . .

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 08:51:08 PM »
Why is this disclosure considered a secret?  That’s like saying bodybuilders use steroids.  It’s not a secret if it is already widely known.

If you think this is news or Nasser is “crazy” you are so far in denial, you're hopeless.  :'(

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 08:53:30 PM »
Why is this disclosure considered a secret?  That’s like saying bodybuilders use steroids.  It’s not a secret if it is already widely known.

If you think this is news or Nasser is “crazy” you are so far in denial, you're hopeless.  :'(

I was offering two extreme opposite possibilities - its for a suspenseful effect. if you can't appreciate salesmanship and drama then YOU are hopeless . . .

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 08:55:29 PM »
when you inject as much as the pros, you start to put them wherever you need the oil to collect most. you are in effect using synthol, even if its not actually the drugless oil. every single pro does it, its simple logic. they've got to be shooting shit daily, of course they're going to shoot into weak muscle groups. just guys like nasser or heiko go retarded with it.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 09:01:00 PM »
I was offering two extreme opposite possibilities - its for a suspenseful effect. if you can't appreciate salesmanship and drama then YOU are hopeless . . .

Ah, I see.  The “suspense” of knowing the lot of them used synthol.  I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we have all gasped and are waiting to exhale!  You have talent.  Why waste it here on Getbig?  You should be writing scripts in Hollywood or, perhaps, novels. 

With your prodigious talent for suspense the next Silence of the Lambs or Da Vinci Code is just around the corner.   :D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 09:11:55 PM »
Ah, I see.  The “suspense” of knowing the lot of them used synthol.  I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we have all gasped and are waiting to exhale!  You have talent.  Why waste it here on Getbig?  You should be writing scripts in Hollywood or, perhaps, novels. 

With your prodigious talent for suspense the next Silence of the Lambs or Da Vinci Code is just around the corner.   :D

Slag off BayGBM - i'm not going to trade sarcastic remarks and personal insults with you - i'm here to talk about bb -  find some other chump willing to play your games

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 09:19:48 PM »
Slag off BayGBM - i'm not going to trade sarcastic remarks and personal insults with you - i'm here to talk about bb -  find some other chump willing to play your games

Meltdown.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 09:27:32 PM »
Oil based steroids could be called Synthol.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 09:28:40 PM »
Oil based steroids could be called Synthol.

;D

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 10:52:58 PM »
I don't think E. Taylor had it in his tri's?

LOL.........

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 12:19:42 AM »
Bodybuilding has got to be the most fucked up sport.  God, it's amusing to view. ;D
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 02:25:13 AM »
Bodybuilding has got to be the most fucked up sport.  God, it's amusing to view. ;D

Amen brotha. It is fucking funny though. It makes a great circus.....
HAHA, RON.....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 02:29:22 AM »
Synthol or no synthol, Ernie's triceps looks disgusting.

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 03:39:47 AM »
Only pictures like reasons...
Where the hell is synthol... there are some reasons

w

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 04:57:34 AM »

would of made more sense in spanish dude

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 05:12:19 AM »
would of made more sense in spanish dude

Sorry for my english...

I mean that a particular picture  is not a valid reason to say that. It´s neccesary to see some of them. I know Paco, and you´ll see in USA this year, after that you can talk about it.
w

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 05:22:09 AM »
Sorry for my english...

I mean that a particular picture  is not a valid reason to say that. It´s neccesary to see some of them. I know Paco, and you´ll see in USA this year, after that you can talk about it.

no worries mate

whats his stance on PDI?

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 05:39:47 AM »
This year there´s a IFBB PRO contest in Barcelona, the week before Olympia...
In addition to this, it´s the same day of Europe Grand Prix, and logically there will be a lot of good europeans looking for calification fot the big O.

PDI is only a second way here in Europe. The big league is IFBB, today for today ... a spanish phrase.
w

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2006, 05:45:23 AM »
This year there´s a IFBB PRO contest in Barcelona, the week before Olympia...
In addition to this, it´s the same day of Europe Grand Prix, and logically there will be a lot of good europeans looking for calification fot the big O.

PDI is only a second way here in Europe. The big league is IFBB, today for today ... a spanish phrase.

nice

thanks for the comment

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 07:02:50 AM »
Synthol or no synthol, Ernie's triceps looks disgusting.

i agree....

good triceps = flex...coleman (for size) dexter..
choice is an illusion

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 07:13:55 AM »

Paco no longer uses synthol.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 08:31:40 AM »
if Paco has stopped using synthol then that's cool - he's a freak and I hope he does well