Author Topic: Ligandrol: My Experience...for what its worth  (Read 4372 times)

Mackentire

• Getbig I
Ligandrol: My Experience...for what its worth
« on: February 06, 2018, 05:18:47 AM »
Good GetBiggers

I have been a shadow lurker on this forum for a few years. Just reading up and down on things steroid related since this site seemed like the most "honest" in terms of information on the nitty gritty. I am going to attempt to deliver said honesty with this post

So i have stopped steroid use for a little over 8 months or so. It just didnt seem like the smartest thing to blast myself out of my gills purposelessly at my tender age (currently 23) since i never planned on competing, neither do I have the genes to make any impact in the grand beauty pageantry called bodybuilding.

Anyways I enjoyed the idea of SARMS....you know the whole: "gain mass without the side effects" angle. And lets not forget the "its all legal" thing too. (Amazing aint it?)

Anyways. I chose Ligandrol as my poison for a 4 weeker. I got it from a local lab here in my country (South Africa) that makes SARMS for research purposes. I am now a qualified medical doctor so I was able to acquire said LGD at quite a good deal **queue cliché french-man-in-a-60s-cartoon laugh here**

Yeh. So i am quite the crazy fellow...and figured that someone has to run this stuff at an insane dose to really get somewhat of a "steroid-like" effect in terms of gains. So i started at the recommended 10mg straight off the bat
..and did this for 3 days before getting evil ideas from the "gains-gods" to ramp the dose up to 60mg and continue running it at that. So the outcome:

Gains really came, and I mean REALLY CAME. Its hard to really gauge since i wasnt really consistent in having OCD with my scale...but i started around 90kg (multiply by 2.2 to get it in pounds) and ended at 95kg or so afterwards. Mind you I ate a diet consisting of "whatever I felt at the time". So if it was pizza, it was pizza. If it was 1 kilo of beef, it was 1 kilo of beef. As per training; time allowed me only train for the first 3 weeks. I would train everyday except Sundays and it would generally be a hybrid of heavy low rep training and moderate weighted high rep training.

I ramped the dose up between 90mg and 120mg respectively on some days (split between morning and evening of course. Half taken in the morning and the remaining half in the evening).

One very amazing thing was the fullness that came with the high dose usage and the mild leaning out effect it had. I dropped about 2% off my fat frame (was at 17% or so). Dropped to 15%. The 95kg had water in there. When i went 0 carbs for a day i dropped to 93kg (which is more accurate in terms of gauging gain). Individual body parts grew in APPEARANCE(I unfortunately did not objectively gauge the gains with measurements....damn you lack of OCD). Anyways there were visible gains as my family members asked whether i hopped on juice again because of the increase in general body size and a decrease in shirt fitments.

Was this cycle effective? Yes. Was it worth it? It depends on what one would call "effective". It was definitely effective in cachexerizing my pockets. For the gain achieved it was expensive I suppose - but since no ancilliaries and anti-gyno meds were used or needed it could be considered "cheaper in the bigger picture".

Side effects wise...haha "no sides" is complete rubbish. I experienced migraine headaches and some insulin insensitivity symptoms(i would crash even after the smallest meal with carbs. I mean i had 2 slices of bread and it crashed me HARD). Other sides I experienced was "hunger" (really hard cravings for sugar mostly - i dont normally crave sugar in life. So it was new for me) and good sleep (not all S/Es are negative. I could sleep past 5 hours for once - goodbye tren-induced sleep patterns; or rather initial lack thereof). Another side effectbi noticed was overheating. I could literally eat massive amounts of calories, overheat the entire day and wake up fuller and leaner - the overheating mostly came with carb comsumption (DNP anyone?)

I may edit this later - i am typing this while in theatre on anaesthetic duty. But overall it was a decent trial run. The lack of mood issues, moob problems and penis function anxiety was really nice. I would definitely do this cycle again AND substantiate it with pictures (I didnt expect it to turn into the kind of experimentation it became.). Next stint is coming up in March. I will log it photographically. It will be 90mg LGD for 2 months with IGF1 started in the 2nd month.

But yeh, thats my account of LGD in high doses.

TheOne

• Getbig III
Re: Ligandrol: My Experience...for what its worth
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 08:34:05 PM »
Wow...MD at 23.  You Doogie Howser by any chance?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 10:45:07 AM »
So I tried this shit. It’s giving me headaches and also giving me insomnia. It almost has the same side effects as trenbolone but I’m not sure about muscle gain yet

Mackentire

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 01:26:49 PM »
Wow...MD at 23.  You Doogie Howser by any chance?

I am not sure whom Doogie Howser is...but yes sir. Here there isnt any "pre med" kind of system. From high school one jumps straight into 6 years of medschool. I just so happened to have parents that felt that throwing their child into the education system early was a "smart thing to do" . Lol

EDIT: So I just googled "Doogie Howser".....man...the embarassment. Its literally a show  ;D. Well something new learnt after being under a rock per say for 6 years.

Mackentire

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 01:28:59 PM »
So I tried this shit. It’s giving me headaches and also giving me insomnia. It almost has the same side effects as trenbolone but I’m not sure about muscle gain yet

Yeh this stuff gives some brutal headaches at times...and a general feeling of "oh my goodness I am so lethargic" at high doses. But the gains to come...one just has to really eat for them too. Quite a bit if I may add. It doesnt have the mood effects of trenbolone though (in my experience with it)

krematoria

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 04:48:31 AM »
no pic b4 and after?