Author Topic: Schiff apparently pranked by Russian radio hosts who promised 'naked Trump' pic  (Read 2013 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I posted this story in another thread, but I said Schiff deserves his own thread.  He is a dishonest dummy. 

In before Straw's nah nah nah.. I can't hear you...posts..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I posted this story in another thread, but I said Schiff deserves his own thread.  He is a dishonest dummy.  

lmao @ "Schiff for brains"  ;D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Same guys who punked Nikki Haley?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

oh how I wish we had a potus with the balls to say something like that for real...

f all these snowflakes

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
He is a dishonest media prostitute. 

Adam Schiff Has Given 227 TV Interviews Since Trump’s Inauguration

CHUCK ROSS
Reporter
02/27/2018

Rep. Adam Schiff has given 227 television interviews since President Donald Trump’s inauguration, according to a research report released Tuesday by the Republican National Committee (RNC).

Schiff’s “near constant presence” on TV suggests the California Democrat is using the Russia investigation as “his big break” and to increase his political visibility, the RNC asserts.

Schiff’s 227 interviews have added up to 26 hours and four minutes of air time, according to the RNC.

Schiff’s frequent TV appearances have positioned him as the Democrats’ face of the numerous Russia investigations. One of those investigations is being conducted by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, on which Schiff is the top Democrat.

“It’s clear that Schiff, who recently had no national profile, has used the House’s Russia investigation as a self-serving platform to increase his visibility and is incentivized to prolong, dramatize, and overhype the investigation so he can continue preening for the cameras,” the RNC argues in its report, which is entitled “The Schiff Show: By the Numbers.”

Schiff’s go-to networks are not surprise. He has appeared on MSNBC a total of 111 times since Trump’s inauguration,according to the RNC’s research report. CNN has interviewed the former federal prosecutor 87 times over the same time span.

Schiff has spent a total of 23 hours on the two left-leaning networks, according to the analysis.

The analysis compares Schiff’s TV time to his appearances in other venues, such as on the House floor.

He has spoken in the House chambers 10 times for just over 36 minutes, the RNC says.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/27/adam-schiff-interviews-since-trump-inauguration/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
He is a dishonest media prostitute. 

Adam Schiff Has Given 227 TV Interviews Since Trump’s Inauguration

CHUCK ROSS
Reporter
02/27/2018

Rep. Adam Schiff has given 227 television interviews since President Donald Trump’s inauguration, according to a research report released Tuesday by the Republican National Committee (RNC).

Schiff’s “near constant presence” on TV suggests the California Democrat is using the Russia investigation as “his big break” and to increase his political visibility, the RNC asserts.

Schiff’s 227 interviews have added up to 26 hours and four minutes of air time, according to the RNC.

Schiff’s frequent TV appearances have positioned him as the Democrats’ face of the numerous Russia investigations. One of those investigations is being conducted by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, on which Schiff is the top Democrat.

“It’s clear that Schiff, who recently had no national profile, has used the House’s Russia investigation as a self-serving platform to increase his visibility and is incentivized to prolong, dramatize, and overhype the investigation so he can continue preening for the cameras,” the RNC argues in its report, which is entitled “The Schiff Show: By the Numbers.”

Schiff’s go-to networks are not surprise. He has appeared on MSNBC a total of 111 times since Trump’s inauguration,according to the RNC’s research report. CNN has interviewed the former federal prosecutor 87 times over the same time span.

Schiff has spent a total of 23 hours on the two left-leaning networks, according to the analysis.

The analysis compares Schiff’s TV time to his appearances in other venues, such as on the House floor.

He has spoken in the House chambers 10 times for just over 36 minutes, the RNC says.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/27/adam-schiff-interviews-since-trump-inauguration/

and trump has told 2000 plus lies

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
and trump has told 2000 plus lies

Sure he did.   ::)  And you have separated false or inaccurate statements from knowingly false statements, I'm sure, when you came up with this 2,000 number. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Sure he did.   ::)  And you have separated false or inaccurate statements from knowingly false statements, I'm sure, when you came up with this 2,000 number. 

::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

you're like the parent who's kid was arrested for shoplifting

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Agnostic, regardless of your disapproval of the current president, do you support/like Schiff?
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
you're like the parent who's kid was arrested for shoplifting

*yawn*  You're like the person who posts links without reading them, that do nothing to support whatever whacked liberal talking point you are supporting. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Agnostic, regardless of your disapproval of the current president, do you support/like Schiff?

?
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

I don't like him. I don't support him. I understand why he didn't want the republicans memo released without the accompanying democratic counter. I don't understand his need to talk of an ongoing investigation without either providing concrete facts or evidence. Without that, it is partisan politics and something I don't support.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I don't like him. I don't support him. I understand why he didn't want the republicans memo released without the accompanying democratic counter. I don't understand his need to talk of an ongoing investigation without either providing concrete facts or evidence. Without that, it is partisan politics and something I don't support.

Agnostic007=whork

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Agnostic007=whork

Agnostic007 = Agnostic007

fixed

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Agnostic007 = Agnostic007

fixed

Come clean brudda. You're among friends here.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Come clean brudda. You're among friends here.

Never had a gimmick, never posted under another name on this board. I don't really get why people do other than to muddy up the boards with asinine comments because they're too C.S to say it under their original name even with a keyboard separating them