Author Topic: The dying breaths of a conspiracy...  (Read 912 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
The dying breaths of a conspiracy...
« on: February 07, 2018, 03:29:37 PM »
These "glow-in-the-dark" deep state swamp rats are throwing the kitchen sink
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The dying breaths of a conspiracy...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 03:39:01 PM »
Halfway through the article: 

"There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials."

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 02:46:28 AM »
These "glow-in-the-dark" deep state swamp rats are throwing the kitchen sink

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 11:45:39 AM »
Halfway through the article: 

"There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials."

cool

so no big deal then...right?

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 05:48:58 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking

This will be right up there with the 9/11 Troofer and faked moon landing conspiracy theories when all is said and done.