Author Topic: Does anyone really believe esfitness stories?  (Read 9318 times)

be back

Does anyone really believe esfitness stories?
« on: February 08, 2018, 02:53:36 PM »
The reason I end up addressing these tall tales is because Im getting the feeling that people actually believe them due to the fact they go basically unchallenged.

Can people please put my mind at ease/or not and confirm if they believe him or not...

I would start a poll but cant seem to be able to...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Does anyone really believe esfitness stories?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 02:56:06 PM »
The most important thing in your life is trying to tattle on people. You're like the soccer player who instead of improving your skills and scoring, you would rather take an invisible elbow from somebody and flop on the ground and call for a foul.

be back

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 02:57:08 PM »
The most important thing in your life is trying to tattle on people. You're like the soccer player who instead of improving your skills and scoring, you would rather take an invisible elbow from somebody and flop on the ground and call for a foul.

thats not even true, good start...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 03:03:25 PM »
thats not even true, good start...

Its 100% accurate. Obvious to everybody here as well as your "real life" (or lack thereof).

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 03:08:15 PM »
Here's what I would say. Firstly, I have no problem with ESF, or anyone, as this is only a forum and hardly real life, but maybe that's part of the appeal of this place... I want to know if he's really done serious time in prisons, what state and which units. I asked him in a PM and he said he'd rather not respond, but didn't say why. He may well have his reasons and he doesn't owe me an explanation by any means, but it would lend more to authenticity. That's my 2 cents.

be back

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 03:09:20 PM »
Here's what I would say. Firstly, I have no problem with ESF, or anyone, as this is only a forum and hardly real life, but maybe that's part of the appeal of this place... I want to know if he's really done serious time in prisons, what state and which units. I asked him in a PM and he said he'd rather not respond, but didn't say why. He may well have his reasons and he doesn't owe me an explanation by any means, but it would lend more to authenticity. That's my 2 cents.

write it on the open forum but not send a PM?

Sounds legit...

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 03:12:28 PM »
ESFitness is funny. I dont care if his stories are true or not 😁 But you have to give him credit- he hasn’t deleted his account and come back with a new name because he got heat on something 😛

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 03:17:57 PM »
The reason I end up addressing these tall tales is because Im getting the feeling that people actually believe them due to the fact they go basically unchallenged.

Can people please put my mind at ease/or not and confirm if they believe him or not...

All of them!

Actually i don't care if they're true or not, we all come to Getbig for different reasons, some come here for release, others for training/dietingtips, sell their shit/hustle, others want/need to be listened to, others want to spread a message, hassle liberals and negroids etc

and still, there is a select few that come here for oily men in thongs and soapy studs.

Who cares it everything is true, Eric is quite amusing and entertaining.

Q

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 03:25:55 PM »
The stories are all horse shit. 

ESfitness, post your absolute best pic ever.
Be there, post your absolute best pic ever.

A poll will put this rivalry to rest.  The best phusique wins, voted on by us getbiggers.

Can someone set this up?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 03:31:11 PM »
Literally everything ESfitness says is 100% accurate.

I know a guy that was on the space station with me, his cousin was in the same prison as ES (for trying to use a device to cause earhquakes and split California off of the continental US, he was a real estate agent with a lot of property in Nevada).

Well, his cousin vouches for everything that ES claims, he also slams 10 G's of heroin as a breakfast snack.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 03:32:44 PM »
Shizzo spotted at the UFC

Q

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 04:18:38 PM »

I dont think anybody cares, I like the guy, hope is true. Im interested in getting Big- no pun intended

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 04:26:05 PM »

Don't know why inwoulsve said I'd rather not respond. Maybe misread the pm. I was in springfield in south Dakota.

Theres also the issue of plausible deniability because of other shit I talk about here. I have a life outside here and do the shit I talk about and someone trying to identify me may have thrown up a red flag. Such as Jeffery demanding I show my clients and such and expose them to the scumbags here. If mentally ill people would harass my sisters and family, what's to say they wouldn't do thensame to my clients? Not to mention having my clients exposed or associated associsted with the shit discussed here or on my personal social media. I do have desperate social media for personal and biz and don't mix the 2.

chess315

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 04:35:31 PM »
If anything I think he down plays the shit he may exaggerate his drug use amounts but we pretty much know he's fucked up always thats not debatable by his legal troubles. I like listening to it

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 04:38:05 PM »
The stories are all horse shit. 

A poll will put this rivalry to rest.  The best phusique wins, voted on by us getbiggers.

Can someone set this up?

Never claimed I had the best physique or best genetics. People saying "6g a week and you look like ____" etc show their ignorance when it comes to anabolic, as there's a lot more to being 270lbs than using more steroids.

Also find it funny, or sad, really, when Jeffery posts a pic and claims THATS how I look at s psrticulsr dose... When all u gotts do is look at the IG page he got it from and see there's 4-5 different pics with me atndiffrrent bodyweight, wearing different clothes, with different haircuts a d tans, allllll posted on the same date. lol... Fucking autistic fool.

Claiming I should post pics of my "celebrity" clients like Fabio in 2002 long before everybody walked around with a camera in their pocket.... Or demanding I post pics from 03/04 when I was prepping for a show.. Assuming I'm sitting innfront of s mirror everyday taking picsnkf myself... I didnt start an IG page till a client (now ms. Trans San Diego) suggested i do it. I usually only posted pics on IG when I was single, as when I was in a relationship i felt no need. When i stated using heavy doses I was with the burlesque dancer girl and hardleynposted anything to any IG pages. Same as when I was with the med-school girl, as she was jealous as fuck and didn't like me posting shit or even being on IG at all, and the only picsni posted were with me and her... Or me and gfs period.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 04:39:03 PM »
Good guy but Hell no ..............not for a minute.

chess315

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 04:41:25 PM »
well we know him to be fucking crazy no doubt about that lol I do believe him to have. Ran a lab by the way he talks about it but really anyone can do that hell I have before. It only cost about 500$ to set up a half ass lab

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 04:47:23 PM »
Never claimed I had the best physique or best genetics. People saying "6g a week and you look like ____" etc show their ignorance when it comes to anabolic, as there's a lot more to being 270lbs than using more steroids.

Also find it funny, or sad, really, when Jeffery posts a pic and claims THATS how I look at s psrticulsr dose... When all u gotts do is look at the IG page he got it from and see there's 4-5 different pics with me atndiffrrent bodyweight, wearing different clothes, with different haircuts a d tans, allllll posted on the same date. lol... Fucking autistic fool.

Claiming I should post pics of my "celebrity" clients like Fabio in 2002 long before everybody walked around with a camera in their pocket.... Or demanding I post pics from 03/04 when I was prepping for a show.. Assuming I'm sitting innfront of s mirror everyday taking picsnkf myself... I didnt start an IG page till a client (now ms. Trans San Diego) suggested i do it. I usually only posted pics on IG when I was single, as when I was in a relationship i felt no need. When i stated using heavy doses I was with the burlesque dancer girl and hardleynposted anything to any IG pages. Same as when I was with the med-school girl, as she was jealous as fuck and didn't like me posting shit or even being on IG at all, and the only picsni posted were with me and her... Or me and gfs period.
Shut up and post your best pic ever. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 04:49:04 PM »
If anything I think he down plays the shit he may exaggerate his drug use amounts but we pretty much know he's fucked up always thats not debatable by his legal troubles. I like listening to it

Fucked up? Even when I wss using heroin, i was never "fucked up". Even when I first started using it it never "fucked me up".... And ive been clean since April 2016. Been sober since Nov 2016, minus 1 night Aug 2017 on my way to the hospital.

Jeffery talking about "2grams is the max a human can take" etc... Shit he knows NOTHING about hahaha... Yea, 2grams of pharma diacetylmorphine AKA heroin giving out at legal places to shoot up in Sweden or wherever the fuck it was and he's too stupid to know how stupid he sounds.... Claiming my heroin was "bunk" lol... Same heroin my supplier was shooting and nodding off on 250 mg while I shot a thousand mg and was driving. I wish I could have gotten by with using lower amounts... Would have saved me a lot of money.

Lol @ and autistic man arguing about heroin doses online with someone who actually used the shit... Its fucking sad.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 04:51:44 PM »
well we know him to be fucking crazy no doubt about that lol I do believe him to have. Ran a lab by the way he talks about it but really anyone can do that hell I have before. It only cost about 500$ to set up a half ass lab

Done it for years and retained customers for years.

Comical when somebody says my shit is bunk when I have clientele consisting of former ifbb Pros who've used shit since the 80s as well asnothernformer suppliers.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2018, 05:16:33 PM »
Find from his writings/ rambilings he’s a very mixed character
Odd times comes across as quite sound & knowledgeable

Mostly it just sounds like exaggerated stories & ranting
He may of lead a colourful life at times or he likes to
Tell everyone he has - hence the ever larger & more dramatic stories

There are one or two on here who have most definitely lived through
A colourful life ( you can tell from the occasional thing they say - and it’s
Just a few words - no rambling or excess rambling )

His constant bravado & my dads bigger than yours / I take more than you /
I know more rich famous / connected people etc Just smacks of Little self worth & insecurity.

chess315

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2018, 05:19:09 PM »
well we know him to be fucking crazy no doubt about that lol I do believe him to have. Ran a lab by the way he talks about it but really anyone can do that hell I have before. The problem with a local steroids lab is every high school guy in town will want to buy them from you. I'm just not fond of selling to kids

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2018, 05:22:45 PM »

good idea... problem is that they will go back and forth until one of them dies.. no matter what

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2018, 05:27:09 PM »
they will go back and forth until one of them dies.. no matter what

they should fight... to the death

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2018, 05:47:42 PM »
His stories are so elaborate, I don't think anyone can make that shit up off the top of their head, as crazy as some of them are, who could make up shit like that.