Author Topic: Navy SEAL who killed Bin Laden calls Trumps military parade third-world bullshit  (Read 2231 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
honestly i could care less about some parade...but i believe he is doing it to show the might/strength of the USA military against North Korea the world....just my thoughts
Fixed. And why not? Who does the world come crawli g to for protection every time? Sure as fuck ain't crawling to some muzzie shithole country.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
If it were a dem President they wouldn’t say a word. Funny, these dumbass libs have problems with a military parade but celebrate Gay Pride parades. Go figure

If it were a dem President, who constantly has to be the best, greatest, demands loyalty, dodged the draft with foot spurs, called a former Prisoner of War a loser, then yeah.. I think people would also say it's bullshit..... fortunately, no Dem President asked for one.. they aren't typically that insecure  

I'd also point out, a military parade and a gay pride parade aren't equal as far as taxpayer expense not that it matters to Trumptards

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Swear to god Trump could call for a 1 day purge where for a 24 hr period men could rape and assault women without consequences and some on this board would defend it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
But... back to the original post, a Trump supporter, who has no axe to grind, no reason to think he is against Trump, says the parade is a bad idea, and this guy is arguably the epitome of an American Soldier.. maybe we should not discard his opinion so quickly

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Swear to god Trump could call for a 1 day purge where for a 24 hr period men could rape and assault women without consequences and some on this board would defend it.

as long as its commi liberals...im ok with that
real men= no rubbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
as long as its commi liberals...im ok with that

Thank you for your honesty Mobil

Mobil

• Getbig IV
real men= no rubbers