Author Topic: Navy SEAL who killed Bin Laden calls Trumps military parade third-world bullshit  (Read 2233 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This must be confusing as hell for the gang over at Fox and Friends

Navy SEAL who killed Bin Laden calls Trump's military parade 'third-world bullshit

The U.S. Navy SEAL who killed Usama bin Laden is not a fan of President Trump's call for a military parade in Washington, and he made his opinion clear on the commander-in-chief's favorite social media forum.

Robert O'Neill, who is also a Fox News contributor, tweeted Thursday that the idea floated by Trump, whose campaign he supported, is not something the world's lone superpower should consider.

O’Neill has been a Trump supporter since the 2016 campaign. The two dined at the White House last fall and did a photo-op.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/09/navy-seal-who-killed-bin-laden-calls-trumps-military-parade-third-world-bulls.html

mazrim

• Getbig V
Did you read the part where he is a Trump supporter? What point are you trying to make? His word is gospel? If that is the case then you may want to start being a bit more openminded and reevaluate your opinions.

Or are you making the point that he is objective which is apparently an incredibly hard task for your side to be?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Did you read the part where he is a Trump supporter? What point are you trying to make? His word is gospel? If that is the case then you may want to start being a bit more openminded and reevaluate your opinions.

Or are you making the point that he is objective which is apparently an incredibly hard task for your side to be?

what point am I trying to make?

Are you really having a hard time figuring that out

The point is that I AGREE with this guy on this subject

Yes, even though he is a Trump supporter and Fox News contributor he's still able to disagree when Trump says something stupid

You should give it a try sometime

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fuck off you commie bastard

If you insist on continuing to act like a butt hurt weepy kunt at least consider getting some new material.

You know, make some effort for once in your life

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
A thread about one guy’s opinion?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So?

So he shares the opinion with myself and many other people in this country

Funny how Trumptards worship the military and Navy Seals when they are in agreement but suddenly don't give a rats ass about them when they are in disagreement

Apparently Trumptard got a hard on when he saw the Bastille Day parade in France (and no doubt hasn't got a fucking clue what Bastille Day is even about)

Trumptard never even served in the military which is something that used to drive Repubs bat shit crazy when the POTUS was Obama or Clinton.  Now suddenly not such a big deal anymore (kind of like deficits)

chaos

• Getbig V
So he shares the opinion with myself and many other people in this country

Funny how Trumptards worship the military and Navy Seals when they are in agreement but suddenly don't give a rats ass about them when they are in disagreement

Apparently Trumptard got a hard on when he saw the Bastille Day parade in France (and no doubt hasn't got a fucking clue what Bastille Day is even about)

Trumptard never even served in the military which is something that used to drive Repubs bat shit crazy when the POTUS was Obama or Clinton.  Now suddenly not such a big deal anymore (kind of like deficits)

So?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
hes a navy seal.... hes an expert in American politics  ::)...just like American actors giving their opinion......and being experts in American politics.. ::)
real men= no rubbers

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
It is. Own it.  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
If military parades are third-world BS, then a US military parade may speak to all third-world shitholes in a language that they understand, a subtle show of force without the need to actually bomb them.

Liberals and their media criticized Trump for his nuclear button tweet to North Korea's dictator.  However, they won't admit now that the fat dictator has since stopped all empty threats, nuclear testing, and even made peaceful contact with South Korea for the first time in decades.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
A thread about one guy’s opinion?

One guy's opinion.  That opinion is shared by most everyone in the country if you ever check out some polls on the subject.  Donnie wants a parade so he can have everyone salute him.  Probably jealous of his buddy in North Korea having parades.  Needs to compare crowd sizes at the parades with him. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If it were a dem President they wouldn’t say a word. Funny, these dumbass libs have problems with a military parade but celebrate Gay Pride parades. Go figure

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
One guy's opinion.  That opinion is shared by most everyone in the country if you ever check out some polls on the subject.  Donnie wants a parade so he can have everyone salute him.  Probably jealous of his buddy in North Korea having parades.  Needs to compare crowd sizes at the parades with him.  

Actually no.

“The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” a military official told The Washington Post Tuesday. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-pentagon-were-having-military-parade-800578

I guess this Navy SEAL and Straw Man believe France is a third-world country.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
If military parades are third-world BS, then a US military parade may speak to all third-world shitholes in a language that they understand, a subtle show of force without the need to actually bomb them.

Liberals and their media criticized Trump for his nuclear button tweet to North Korea's dictator.  However, they won't admit now that the fat dictator has since stopped all empty threats, nuclear testing, and even made peaceful contact with South Korea for the first time in decades.

His inner circle of soldiers/bodyguards always look like they are stoned out of their minds.

mazrim

• Getbig V
Actually no.

“The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France,” a military official told The Washington Post Tuesday. “This is being worked at the highest levels of the military.”

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-pentagon-were-having-military-parade-800578

I guess this Navy SEAL and Straw Man believe France is a third-world country.

That slipped right by me. So basically if Trump made this remark the headline would be "Trump calls France a third world country (aka sh****le)!!"

I think it would be pretty neat to see one. Maybe not something to do every year but once in awhile.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
That slipped right by me. So basically if Trump made this remark the headline would be "Trump calls France a third world country (aka sh****le)!!"

I think it would be pretty neat to see one. Maybe not something to do every year but once in awhile.

Multitudes of Americans around the nation, and many people around the world would love to see this, even every year.  It would be a huge economic boost for businesses and government at the capital and surrounding areas.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
One guy's opinion.  That opinion is shared by most everyone in the country if you ever check out some polls on the subject.  Donnie wants a parade so he can have everyone salute him.  Probably jealous of his buddy in North Korea having parades.  Needs to compare crowd sizes at the parades with him.  

polls showed a 90% chance of Hillary winning... so whats your point on "polls"? 240...Trump can literally shit golden eggs and give it to all "Americans" you would still say how he shitted was racist or some other derogatory statement
real men= no rubbers

chaos

• Getbig V
One guy's opinion.  That opinion is shared by most everyone in the country if you ever check out some polls on the subject.  Donnie wants a parade so he can have everyone salute him.  Probably jealous of his buddy in North Korea having parades.  Needs to compare crowd sizes at the parades with him. 
Not even fucking close
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
If it were a dem President they wouldn’t say a word. Funny, these dumbass libs have problems with a military parade but celebrate Gay Pride parades. Go figure

A "dem" president would not command an unnecessary pomp and circumstance military parade. According to FOX News, Trump's parade would run into the millions, probably $21 million or more. President George H. W. Bush’s military parade to commemorate the end of the Gulf War in June 1991 cost about $12 million. Gay Pride parades are not financed with our tax dollars.

mazrim

• Getbig V
A "dem" president would not command an unnecessary pomp and circumstance military parade. According to FOX News, Trump's parade would run into the millions, probably $21 million or more. President George H. W. Bush’s military parade to commemorate the end of the Gulf War in June 1991 cost about $12 million. Gay Pride parades are not financed with our tax dollars.
Both Democrats and Republicans are terrible at spending as shown by this last budget. They (meaning democrats to your point) have done much dumber things with our money. Would rather do this then other ridiculous things but judging by the government in general they can never seem to cut down on anything so it will be added on top of stupidity.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Both Democrats and Republicans are terrible at spending as shown by this last budget. They (meaning democrats to your point) have done much dumber things with our money. Would rather do this then other ridiculous things but judging by the government in general they can never seem to cut down on anything so it will be added on top of stupidity.

Ah, the old "tit for tat" excuse. ;) IMO, it is safe to say many politicians, regardless of party affiliation, have made seemingly poor spending decisions. On this we can agree.

chaos

• Getbig V
Gay Pride parades are not financed with our tax dollars.
So the police and city workers at these gay events are there for free?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
honestly i could care less about some parade...but i believe he is doing it to show the might/strength of the USA military against North Korea....just my thoughts
real men= no rubbers