Author Topic: #METOO - Trumptard Edition  (Read 550 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
#METOO - Trumptard Edition
« on: February 10, 2018, 03:25:43 PM »
Jesus Fucking Christ what a pussy we have in the White House

Putin and that nut job in North Korea are probably laughing their ass off at this pansy not to mention what our allies are thinking

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: #METOO - Trumptard Edition
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 03:31:07 PM »
lol...your just like my "super liberal" co-worker at work.... stalk everything Trump does... i don't even own a twitter....somebody is a stalker....
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 03:36:05 PM »
lol...your just like my "super liberal" co-worker at work.... stalk everything Trump does... i don't even own a twitter....somebody is a stalker....

your???

Where the fuck is our grammar super hero Grape Ape when you need hin

Yeah, the POTUS has 47 MILLION twitter followers but somehow I'm the one who is "stalking" him buy posting his PUBLIC TWEETS

btw - you don't need to "follow" Trumptard to read his tweets

you don't even need to go to his Twitter page.  

Every one of his idiotic tweets are reported in the media and that's where I found them

I guess just opening browser and looking at a news feed = me "stalking" Trump

Fucking eh,  Trumptards are gonna Trumptard

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 07:08:51 PM »
your???

Where the fuck is our grammar super hero Grape Ape when you need hin

Yeah, the POTUS has 47 MILLION twitter followers but somehow I'm the one who is "stalking" him buy posting his PUBLIC TWEETS

btw - you don't need to "follow" Trumptard to read his tweets

you don't even need to go to his Twitter page.  

Every one of his idiotic tweets are reported in the media and that's where I found them

I guess just opening browser and looking at a news feed = me "stalking" Trump

Fucking eh,  Trumptards are gonna Trumptard

grammer police aren't we 240? i can find plenty of grammatical errors on your pasts posts...trust me. your writing style is all the same 'Lilhawk"...how sad is it for a grown man to make up several gimmicks to prove his points? i can see this for a teenager, but for a grown adult? jesus! you have issues.. dont worry about my grammatical errors...worry about your self....

real men= no rubbers

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 07:15:29 PM »

grammer police aren't we 240? i can find plenty of grammatical errors on your pasts posts...trust me. your writing style is all the same 'Lilhawk"...how sad is it for a grown man to make up several gimmicks to prove his points? i can see this for a teenager, but for a grown adult? jesus! you have issues.. dont worry about my grammatical errors...worry about your self....

Guy can't spell "him" right in his first meltdown/defensive sentence calling you out for grammar, lol.

Also, appears to have major trouble with periods, capitalization, etc.

Biggest problem is probably comprehension with him, though (along with blood pressure).

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 07:27:36 PM »
Jesus Fucking Christ what a pussy we have in the White House

Putin and that nut job in North Korea are probably laughing their ass off at this pansy not to mention what our allies are thinking

Responses like this is exactly what he expects. He literally owns every libtard mind from the uninformed minions like you to the MSM. Hahahahaha

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 09:57:33 PM »
Responses like this is exactly what he expects. He literally owns every libtard mind from the uninformed minions like you to the MSM. Hahahahaha

Coach, I normally agree with you and your sound logic and I'm NOT even saying you are wrong here but considering this is a 71 year old man, who is the current President of the United States, do you think he should be in the business of trolling for Libtards? I'm just asking.  I mean it seems like the right thing to do but I don't know.. it also seems very immature and childish. I'm on the fence about it