Author Topic: CBD  (Read 13752 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
CBD
« on: February 11, 2018, 04:33:19 PM »
Anyone use CBD oil or any other products? I'm seeing it pop up all over the place. People using it for pain, depression, anxiety, seizures, and a few other aliments.
If I lived in a weed legal state I would definitely try some of the high CBD low THC weed strains. THC is fun some times but it's too much of rec drug for me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: CBD
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 05:33:10 PM »
I know a couple of people that use it by mixing it with some specific type of potent alcohol and rubbing it on the skin in their joints(elbows/knees). They claim it works wonders.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 05:45:19 PM »
BDB

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 06:10:27 PM »
I know a couple of people that use it by mixing it with some specific type of potent alcohol and rubbing it on the skin in their joints(elbows/knees). They claim it works wonders.

I use DMSO sparingly it really works I think it's a bit toxic though. If my neck acts up I use it for a few days. I wonder how effective CBD would be.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 06:14:49 PM »
Cbd is fucking great for my anxiety.Also I love cbd and thc together cause you can get really stoned with no paranoia or more anxiety.Sleep like a baby and just relax.Absolutely love it.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 06:25:08 PM »
Cbd is fucking great for my anxiety.Also I love cbd and thc together cause you can get really stoned with no paranoia or more anxiety.Sleep like a baby and just relax.Absolutely love it.

Do you vape cbd or take oil? Do you use it before smoking regular bud? I like weed but only when I'm alone or with one or two close friends. The anxiety can be tough.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 06:29:23 PM »
Do you vape cbd or take oil? Do you use it before smoking regular bud? I like weed but only when I'm alone or with one or two close friends. The anxiety can be tough.

I usually eat it.Not big on smoking.I usually eat cbd every night 25-50mgs and eat cbd/thc combos a few nights a week.To me it’s the ultimate in relaxation.i usually smoke a joint once a month.also smoke wax once in a while and that is great very relaxing as well.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 06:58:03 PM »

I vape a couple different strains of oil from a medical dispensary, and agree with what you say about it.  Amazing for relaxation, no anxiety or paranoia at all, and great for sleep.  Love the stuff.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2018, 07:33:14 PM »
I took it a few times alone, never perceived its effect though.

More often I took it with thc. thc + cbd is better than the alone.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2018, 07:34:56 PM »

I've heard about paranoia and pot but I've also heard pot reduces anxiety. Are you saying that pot usually causes you personally to be more anxious but cbd added reduces that effect?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 01:00:42 AM »
I tried vaping CBD, the effects are barely noticable. Make my mouth dry as fuck.
I think it helps with joint pains from anti inflamatory effects. Also its quite expensive, the 100mg/ml thing isnt going to cut it, you need at least 300mg.

be back

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 01:08:24 AM »
I used to use 3 litres a day, managed to secure a BA honours degree at Harvard whilst using it...

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 02:13:11 AM »
I've done CBD by itself, it came in a straw in a honey matrix, perfect for dumping into a cup of tea , which I did.
There is no buzz what so ever, just a relaxing effect much stronger than Valerian Root and crap like that, but much weaker than a Xanax.

I'm also a registered medical card holder that smokes daily, and I find that too high of a CBD to THC ratio can leave me feeling like I didn't get high enough so I go through it quicker than high THC /low CBD smoke.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 02:57:11 AM »
I've heard about paranoia and pot but I've also heard pot reduces anxiety. Are you saying that pot usually causes you personally to be more anxious but cbd added reduces that effect?

Yes sometimes certain strains make me anxious but with Cbd no anxiety.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 04:10:39 AM »
I found a website that sells CBD buds with trichomes and everything. It's legal in all 50 states it only has trace amounts of THC. Company is empire extract. They sell all the waxes and stuff too for people who "dab". I'm excited to try this stuff I hope it works.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 04:32:01 AM »
I found a website that sells CBD buds with trichomes and everything. It's legal in all 50 states it only has trace amounts of THC. Company is empire extract. They sell all the waxes and stuff too for people who "dab". I'm excited to try this stuff I hope it works.

Must be hemp based CBD "buds" for legal reasons I'm guessing? CBD is CBD, as long as you're not expecting some pronounced effect but rather a subtle one, and as long as you understand that there's no intoxication at all you won't be disappointed.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 05:07:42 AM »
CGB

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 06:26:44 AM »
Y

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 09:17:49 AM »
Yes sometimes certain strains make me anxious but with Cbd no anxiety.

Thanks.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 01:51:17 PM »
BDB

Has BDB left us to do upright rows in the sky for eternity?

SamuelR

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2018, 04:13:48 AM »
I take CBD oil for anxiety. Bear in mind that CBD oil by itself is NON-psychoactive. There are no highs to be had. The pure CBD oil by itself is very helpful for anxiety, sleep, and relaxation. You feel it as a relaxation in your body, not as any sort of "high." Here you can find info on high cbd low thc strains

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2018, 04:18:55 AM »
I take CBD oil for anxiety. Bear in mind that CBD oil by itself is NON-psychoactive. There are no highs to be had. The pure CBD oil by itself is very helpful for anxiety, sleep, and relaxation. You feel it as a relaxation in your body, not as any sort of "high." Here you can find info on high cbd low thc strains

Let’s see. You joined getbig, and on your 1st post ever, you bumped a year old thread.  ::)

Nice job Dan

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2018, 05:39:46 AM »
I use mouth drops. I has helped with pain in my shoulders. It also helps me sleeping more deep, less dreaming.
 Not as potent as anti-inflamatory drugs or sleeping pills, but no noticeable side-effects also.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2018, 08:23:01 AM »
Not trying to commercialize this, but I sell a ton of it and literally as I was reading this an order came through on my phone for our CBD caramels and a Vibe vape system ( Christmas gift ) and Culture disposable vape pen.

J

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2018, 08:50:27 AM »
I use mouth drops. I has helped with pain in my shoulders. It also helps me sleeping more deep, less dreaming.
 Not as potent as anti-inflamatory drugs or sleeping pills, but no noticeable side-effects also.

I tried CBD mouth drops, it worked a bit (for sleeping problems)

Now I occasionally use weed oil, which is a lot stronger (2 drops under the tongue)

Oddly enough the weed oil is illegal here in Holland 
(I think it's a more natural way of sleep relaxation than what the chemical industry wants me to use, sleeping pills and such)