Author Topic: BoneTactical killed or captured?  (Read 15686 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: BoneTactical killed or captured?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2018, 07:32:26 AM »
He got clapped by this guy -

Keep it off the record, on the QT, and very hush hush.....

Hey that's our boy Hemingway!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2018, 07:54:52 AM »
This is some funny shit.  This guy is as delusional as Jason Blabla.  I love it when 64 year old fathers use phrases like "had his back" and "you are such a hater".   :D

Comments from the video:

Robert Tambone
1 hour ago

Ok I have seen enough. I usually don't get involved with posting things on these sites but for you people that are showing genuine concern I felt compelled to add this post. I am Greg's real Dad. He left Honduras yesterday to take a trip to Europe with a friend who has had his back for the last two years. He knew full well the risks involved but this friend really wanted him to go. He was detained last night in El Salvador by the authorities on an open warrant from the state of Utah. Its a BS charge and the only reason he has not turned himself in is because he believes he cannot get a fair trial under our legal system. A case in point would be he had to plea on the charge in Florida instead of self defense because if it went wrong the 10-20-life rule here would have screwed him. I guess now we will find out. This has been a gut wrenching deal for me as well. I have tried for the last two years to get this bogus warrant dropped even writing letters to both Presidents Obama and Trump with no answer from either one. Spending hundreds of thousands with lawyers and such. Everything he says on the video is accurate he just didn't explain the warrant. My Son is a good man whom I love very much and would give my life for as well as any of my children. He just has been lucky enough to be in the right place at the wrong time making some choices that were poor but not necessarily illegal. The posts he made saying it was me were actually him. He was able to get the guard to let him use his computer last night and he posted this video he had made before leaving for his trip, just in case. He actually asked me to do it, but he got it done on his own. I really don't care whether you buy his stuff or not, all I'm concerned with is his safety and well being.

Bone Craptical
21 minutes ago

What's up Gregory Isaac trombone...funny how you started a YouTube channel using your father's name thinking we would believe it..just like you thought we would believe this stupid ass video...bone Out

Robert Tambone
12 minutes ago

I am not sure why you are such a hater Sir but this is very real but this situation is very real. I am indeed his father and would request that you respect the feelings that my family and myself have during this difficult situation and spew your divisiveness elsewhere. Thank-You

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 12:13:56 PM »
He commented on IG at 4 p.m. Sunday afternoon Pacific time when somebody ask how was El Salvador. He replied "so far so good " at 4 p.m.

Doesn't add up.

Dude also has a bunch of battery charges out of Florida as well.

They would have to extradite him from El Salvador to Utah. Not so sure they have an extradition treaty with El Salvador

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2018, 01:51:58 PM »
Possibly a publicity stunt? Honestly haven't researched it but seeing that he is a popular Youtuber they tend to pull dumb shit for views.

be back

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2018, 02:21:52 PM »

Guy has more bullshit than Sacha Baron Cohen.

Top trolling

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2018, 02:56:27 AM »
Apparently only detained him for 20hrs. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHj8kTDM7Q/ apparently he's free now

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2018, 03:01:10 AM »
Thank God, I for one was worried sick.

be back

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2018, 04:30:04 AM »
Thank God, I for one was worried sick.

yep, I was up all last night fretting over this....

chess315

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2018, 07:06:18 AM »
Someone get a hold of are boy hemminway. Tell him bring the tools and head back down to the farm we have a extraction we need done it won't be easy

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2018, 12:16:01 PM »
Says he got.his BA in exercise science and got s job as strength & conditioning coach at U. Of Utah in 2003? ( he's got a he posted a video clip under his name Greg tambone of him benching 315x3 baxk I think in 03

Says his "trumped up" charges are out of Utah. As well. Curious what the charges or if they're related to him working as SCC. Could be selling steroids, beat somebody up ( somebody with his same name as a bunch of battery and assault arrests in Florida), or even sexual assault.

Only held him 20hrs for " interrogation",& says he was tired and "beaten up". Curious about the timeline cuz his last post was at 4pm Sunday pacific time & was out by Monday afternoon. Says a guard let him use his laptop or something to post the video? And why would he feel the need to immediately start posting as his father? Why wouldn't he just say he was in custody and they let him use his laptop quick? Don't make.sense.

be back

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2018, 12:28:31 PM »
Says he got.his BA in exercise science and got s job as strength & conditioning coach at U. Of Utah in 2003? ( he's got a he posted a video clip under his name Greg tambone of him benching 315x3 baxk I think in 03

Says his "trumped up" charges are out of Utah. As well. Curious what the charges or if they're related to him working as SCC. Could be selling steroids, beat somebody up ( somebody with his same name as a bunch of battery and assault arrests in Florida), or even sexual assault.

Only held him 20hrs for " interrogation",& says he was tired and "beaten up". Curious about the timeline cuz his last post was at 4pm Sunday pacific time & was out by Monday afternoon. Says a guard let him use his laptop or something to post the video? And why would he feel the need to immediately start posting as his father? Why wouldn't he just say he was in custody and they let him use his laptop quick? Don't make.sense.

are you saying hes full of shit?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2018, 12:36:21 PM »
Know him well, used to shoot the shit with him and his friends playing pool on Thursday nights, we sometimes went for pizza, he always ordered extra pineapple on his Hawaiian pizza, made it too sweet for me, I think he did it on purpose so he didn't have to share, although he always took a slice of my meat feast...

You look desperate

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2018, 12:41:48 PM »
Also says he was working 120hrs a week.

That's 17hrs a day if he was working 7days a week. 20hrs if working 6 days a week. Even when I did long days it wasn't 7days a week (no clue what my weekly totals were)... And I don't know any strength-coach positions that would require 17-20hr days so maybe including his bouncing jobs in that as well. But why would he need to.bounce on the side as a strength.coach? That usually pays decent. Especially in Utah where cost of living ain't like CA.

be back

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2018, 12:59:51 PM »
Also says he was working 120hrs a week.

That's 17hrs a day if he was working 7days a week. 20hrs if working 6 days a week. Even when I did long days it wasn't 7days a week (no clue what my weekly totals were)... And I don't know any strength-coach positions that would require 17-20hr days so maybe including his bouncing jobs in that as well. But why would he need to.bounce on the side as a strength.coach? That usually pays decent. Especially in Utah where cost of living ain't like CA.

i agree his stories are totally unbelievable, well done for calling him out on it....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2018, 01:08:32 PM »
Found it.

Rape 1st deg 4-25-16 in salt lake, UT

Also.has a reckless driving in UT, alomgnwith reckless drivings in FL along with the battery charges in FL.

Makes sense why he was vague about his "trumped up charges"... Also makes sense why he fled the country.

Lesson to be learned here, and if he knew what he was talkimg about and wasn't just a poser, he'd know if he fled the country, he should be sure to stay fled.. And not go into places that may extradite and at the very least get a new identity in whatever country he was in. How hard could it be to get a new birth cert, I'd, and passport in Honduras? Or el Salvador? Never be "greg tambone" again. Idiot.

be back

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2018, 02:03:59 PM »
Found it.

Rape 1st deg 4-25-16 in salt lake, UT

Also.has a reckless driving in UT, alomgnwith reckless drivings in FL along with the battery charges in FL.

Makes sense why he was vague about his "trumped up charges"... Also makes sense why he fled the country.

Lesson to be learned here, and if he knew what he was talkimg about and wasn't just a poser, he'd know if he fled the country, he should be sure to stay fled.. And not go into places that may extradite and at the very least get a new identity in whatever country he was in. How hard could it be to get a new birth cert, I'd, and passport in Honduras? Or el Salvador? Never be "greg tambone" again. Idiot.

reckless driving, fuck me whats the world coming to....the guys a fucking menace...

well done for outing this bullshitter...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2018, 12:49:04 AM »
Reckless driving because the other guy in his area in Florida had a reckless driving or 2 as well. Guy in Florida with the reckless driving also had some batterys and assaults as well.

Shows a history of violence and makes the rape charge in Utah seem more plausible.

be back

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2018, 01:31:55 AM »
Reckless driving because the other guy in his area in Florida had a reckless driving or 2 as well. Guy in Florida with the reckless driving also had some batterys and assaults as well.

Shows a history of violence and makes the rape charge in Utah seem more plausible.

Yep, reckless driving, assault, threatening behaviour, sounds a real piece of shit....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2018, 02:39:04 AM »
Apparently he's claiming he was "kidnapped" lol at the airport.

30mins long and only 2mins into it. Already pausing and shit like he's trying to make shit sound "interesting" and dangerous than it was.

Curious if he addresses the RAPE arrest in UT.

His "sicario" in Bradenton Florida looks like a typical coke/meth runner.

This one says it was from 5days ago, said 3days ago Sunday so maybe he was arrested again last Thursday.

This ones likely from his 2014 coke bust.

be back

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2018, 02:48:50 AM »
Apparently he's claiming he was "kidnapped" lol at the airport.

30mins long and only 2mins into it. Already pausing and shit like he's trying to make shit sound "interesting" and dangerous than it was.

Curious if he addresses the RAPE arrest in UT.

His "sicario" in Bradenton Florida looks like a typical coke/meth runner.

This one says it was from 5days ago, said 3days ago Sunday so maybe he was arrested again last Thursday.

This ones likely from his 2014 coke bust.

kidnapped, whos going to believe a story like that, and adding details in to make it sound interesting and more believable , does he think people are stupid to fall for stuff like that?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2018, 03:05:13 AM »
Bwahaha because of his "unique skill set, history, and abilities the US government always wants to know where I'm at" (apparently they're aware he's not at an English/Grammar class, with him ending his sentences with prepositions).

"Which the price on my head & ppl wanting to kil me" haha haha

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2018, 03:07:09 AM »

Sounds like the type of guy that doesn’t take kindly to disrespect.

be back

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2018, 03:09:48 AM »
Bwahaha because of his "unique skill set, history, and abilities the US government always wants to know where I'm at" (apparently they're aware he's not at an English/Grammar class, with him ending his sentences with prepositions).

"Which the price on my head & ppl wanting to kil me" haha haha

ridiculous, why would anyone in their right mind believe anything remotely like that...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2018, 03:23:33 AM »

Watched the whole video.

Doesn't give any more detail on the shooting 13 years ago. He claims to have already "done time" for that, so I don't know what his dad's talking about with some "10 to 20 to life" possible sentence he's looking at. Apparently you have to be 21 years old to possess a handgun in Florida. I guess each state is different. (In south Dakota I had to have my CCP to even purchase my handguns IIRC)

He didn't say why they interrogated him or what they were asking in San Salvador, nor did he address the Rape in UT.

@24min " I'm always working in a bodyguard type roll. It's my mentality. ."

26:48 " yeah, private military is a very broad term." Really?

Eisberg

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2018, 07:29:28 AM »
Not to worry ESFi! I'm good just flying under the radar . Need some cash! Please send some more Paypal fast..