Author Topic: Anyone here believe shit like this?  (Read 1766 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Anyone here believe shit like this?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 01:32:14 PM »
ive found out that the best way to respond to someone just posting a link is by posting a link myself so enjoy

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Astro-homo

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 01:39:19 PM »
My parents forced me to attend church but I haven't been to one in 15 years except for funerals. I believe there's some form of life after death but not how the bible portrays it. I've tried talking to several relatives and friends that passed and some of their spirits was very strong. I don't believe all of them were my love ones but some lower spirit/entity trying to trick me into believing it's them. I've called on archangels and their force is different from spirits or guardian angels. They are extremely powerful. One way to tell if you're speaking to a good spirit guard, just ask them are they a spirit of the light. I'm still surprised nobody on here has experienced an obe. It feels weird to be able to see your own body asleep. Many entity spoke to me during obe but one that scared me was a demonic voice telling me I was going to die

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 01:50:19 PM »
My mother and lass have both seen them people who supposedly talk to spirits a few times and some of the things they said would have been impossible to know or guess, have lived in a house that had some sort of ‘presence’ in it not that I ever seen owt so definitely believe summat exists.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 06:36:56 PM »
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Talk-to-the-Dead%3famp=1

All of your threads are about crap I have no idea/opinion about, and you just post links out of context like we should know/care. Very frustrating, because I want to contribute but can't force myself to give enough of a shit.

werewolf operative

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 08:35:35 PM »
My parents forced me to attend church but I haven't been to one in 15 years except for funerals. I believe there's some form of life after death but not how the bible portrays it. I've tried talking to several relatives and friends that passed and some of their spirits was very strong. I don't believe all of them were my love ones but some lower spirit/entity trying to trick me into believing it's them. I've called on archangels and their force is different from spirits or guardian angels. They are extremely powerful. One way to tell if you're speaking to a good spirit guard, just ask them are they a spirit of the light. I'm still surprised nobody on here has experienced an obe. It feels weird to be able to see your own body asleep. Many entity spoke to me during obe but one that scared me was a demonic voice telling me I was going to die

Is Parker the only "normal" black guy here?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 08:51:50 PM »
Is Parker the only "normal" black guy here?

lol ;D

I'm serious! Look at other people on YouTube that has similar experiences as me. Call on one of the Archangels and you will feel their presence.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 09:53:27 PM »

I think we all dream. Some just get lost in the reality of dreams

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 11:02:54 PM »

:o

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2018, 06:13:18 AM »
I don't believe this.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2018, 06:14:11 AM »

Everybody is going to die. You just need to be born.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2018, 07:07:56 AM »
I think we all dream. Some just get lost in the reality of dreams

I don't know if obe is a dream. Everything just seems so real. When I stand over my body it is laying in the exact same position. Although it scared me the first time I saw my body, it's just a normal routine now. I'm actually more comfortable talking to spirits when I'm  awake compared to obe. If you travel up through the lower astral plane you see some weird creatures. The sad part about obe I tried talking to the "living" but they couldn't see me. I guess that's what it feels like when we die :-\

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2018, 11:01:51 AM »
I don't know if obe is a dream. Everything just seems so real. When I stand over my body it is laying in the exact same position. Although it scared me the first time I saw my body, it's just a normal routine now. I'm actually more comfortable talking to spirits when I'm  awake compared to obe. If you travel up through the lower astral plane you see some weird creatures. The sad part about obe I tried talking to the "living" but they couldn't see me. I guess that's what it feels like when we die :-\
I doubt it. I think what it feels like when we die is about what it felt like before we were born. I can't prove it, but it's what I think is more likely to be the result. We have no problem thinking a dead rabbit on the side of the highway exists no more, but we just can't seem to grasp that we are not any different in the big picture and when we die, that's it. Probably has to do with the survival instinct. We are determined to defeat death, even if it's in our minds

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2018, 03:27:20 PM »
I doubt it. I think what it feels like when we die is about what it felt like before we were born. I can't prove it, but it's what I think is more likely to be the result. We have no problem thinking a dead rabbit on the side of the highway exists no more, but we just can't seem to grasp that we are not any different in the big picture and when we die, that's it. Probably has to do with the survival instinct. We are determined to defeat death, even if it's in our minds

Pretty much this.
We think we are “Special”
We are top of the Food chain & Believe we are important

In this earth we are nothing let alone in the grand scheme of the universe
Some find this hard to deal with mentally & Believe in A Weirdy Beardy Man in the Sky Business.